Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by Ambrosia »

jrgold19 wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:Holy shit people

Jr, if you're not a vegetable that shall remain nameless, you are smart enough to know what harassing is. This site is here. We talk here. If Jess reads it, that's her business, we can't make her. When you go post all over her social media, you are harassing her. When you contact Ashley and Natalie, that is harassment. If it escalates to that shit, you're going too far.

Even the prayforjesssfam IG is taking it too far.

And people, comment wars? Are you kidding? Stop freak ing posting on her accounts. What are you gaining from that?

Y'all are making us look like psychos. I left months ago for various reasons and I'm only back because im on bed rest after surgery but I'm seriously about to leave again. I don't want to be associated with this shit.
THANK YOU!!!! People come to this site to vent about the youtuber, it should stay on this site. YOU SHOULD NOT INVOLVE PEOPLE THAT ARE RELATED TO/HAVE ASSOCIATION WITH SAID YOUTUBER. Don't you think ashley looks at her stuff?
The only reason I show ashley stuff is because she cant see it because jess blocked her. And like i said, Ive only shown screenshots of what jess has said herself.
If ashley really cared what Jessica thought or said then she would easily look under a fake account. I don't think Jessica needs help showing what a shit person she, she's doing it well enough on her own.
Last edited by Ambrosia on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

jrgold19 wrote:Nobody had a problem before betty came back, but as soon as betty comes back to start stuff off everyone has a problem with it? Anyways im leaving here. im not staying here if betty is here and getting crap. bye. il do what i want off this site instead.
Peace bitch, plenty of people agree with me.

ETA it's not because it's me FYI, it's because what you're doing is harassment no matter how you want to spin it. That's what it is. Most of us don't want to be associated with a bunch of psycho vegetables who have nothing better to do that create new accounts with new emails to harass people.
Last edited by blackbetty on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#FreeBen
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

jrgold19 wrote:
ellie- wrote:And I'm blocked...

Wow took a whole 2 minutes, way to spend time at Disney Flabby!!!
wow lucky you, mine took 2 seconds. at least you got another 118 seconds lol
Wow.
My comment is still there though. People are crazy lmao!
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

I wasn't against the facebook idea because of Betty. I was against it the last time it was brought up here, before Betty came back. I posted that I was against it both times it came up.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

blackbettybamf wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:Nobody had a problem before betty came back, but as soon as betty comes back to start stuff off everyone has a problem with it? Anyways im leaving here. im not staying here if betty is here and getting crap. bye. il do what i want off this site instead.
why u getting nasty? is there any need to. no. and im sure plenty of people agree with me that they wish u hadnt come back. nobody was arguing before you came back
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Debbie Round
This angers me so much HOW DARE ANY OF U CRITICISE SUCH AN AMAZING MOTHER ON HER OWN CHOICE ABOUT HER OWN CHILDREN !!!! I hv 5 children now aged between 14 to 28 and I hv done different things with each and sometimes only some of them at different ages in their lives .... No favouritism simply a good mum who knows her children best ..... Everything I've ever seen of Jess is amazing beautiful children that are spotless well cared for and utterly loved by their mummy .... I salute her her from England she not only promotes but is a fantastic role model to many young women .... Good job mummy Jess
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jrgold19 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:
why u getting nasty? is there any need to. no. and im sure plenty of people agree with me that they wish u hadnt come back. nobody was arguing before you came back
I don't care if people wish I hadn't come back, I'm not here for your acceptance, Princess.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

Someone who believes her lies about Drake. The comments about "you can't believe everything on the internet" OK so Natalie and Drake go out of their way to photo shop some very convincing photos of them and the boys??? Idiots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Can we please stop? I think this is just a difference of opinion. No one should leave over this.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Besides cleary Jr is useful ;D
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Honestly, I understand that taking 4 kids would be a handful especially at their ages. I have a 3 year old (just turned 3) and a daughter a month younger than Landen. I get it, I cant imagine having 2x my 3 year old, even though he is pretty well behaved. With all that said, that is why I wouldn't take them to Disney at this age and furthermore, why I am spacing out my children. I would loooove 4 kids but in 4 years? No thanks. I would like to wait atleast 3 years before getting pregnant again.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

I am leaving. if this is difference of opinion why am i getting called "bitch" and been talked to like a child. sorry but im not staying . this is my last comment.
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Alyshaxx wrote:Can we please stop? I think this is just a difference of opinion. No one should leave over this.
Exactly! Who cares if you don't like something someone else does or doesn't do just ignore it and keep scrolling. I don't think anyone should leave over this dumb crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Honestly, I understand that taking 4 kids would be a handful especially at their ages. I have a 3 year old (just turned 3) and a daughter a month younger than Landen. I get it, I cant imagine having 2x my 3 year old, even though he is pretty well behaved. With all that said, that is why I wouldn't take them to Disney at this age and furthermore, why I am spacing out my children. I would loooove 4 kids but in 4 years? No thanks. I would like to wait atleast 3 years before getting pregnant again.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Some people here are going beyond gossiping and I think you should step back. Not because of possible harassment, but because you shouldn't spend so much time on them. It makes you look crazy. Then you're pretty much the same as Jessicas minions.
Don't get too obsessed with their lives. It's not worth it.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Alyshaxx wrote:Besides cleary Jr is useful ;D

Hahaha I love Ashley!
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

phie20 wrote:Some people here are going beyond gossiping and I think you should step back. Not because of possible harassment, but because you shouldn't spend so much time on them. It makes you look crazy. Then you're pretty much the same as Jessicas minions.
Don't get too obsessed with their lives. It's not worth it.
I don't know who you're referring to, but I don't think anyone on this thread seems crazy...the only person I thought really went too far was Ashley (little family of 3) with tayler tragedy.
Last edited by things2say on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Ooooooo Ashley replied! :D take that Jess -boom-
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jrgold19 wrote:I am leaving. if this is difference of opinion why am i getting called "bitch" and been talked to like a child. sorry but im not staying . this is my last comment.
#FreeBen
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Jameson wrote:Lillias hair looks really awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has so many DEAD ENDS....Disney parks have places to get her hair cut (;
ALSO, A SKIRT AGAIN?! JFC can she not dress her in shorts?!

Return to “JesssFam”