BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

It's taken me like 2 weeks to finally catch up to all the threads! OMG, Jess sure knows how to start some controversy.

I really don't have much to add but I did have a weird thought about the whole Disney thing (which I know has been beaten to death, so I apologize).

I agreed with the poster who said that if she took the twins that it'd shatter her facade of a "perfect" nuclear family. I don't think that they are crazy out of control, but I do believe that their emotions are left unchecked, because she'd rather spend time with her #PerfectBabyGirl or her #LittleBuddy than deal with her other kids emotional issues. It's sad that Lilia is probably used to men walking out that she didn't really have any emotional issues that were noticeable because she knows she has her father and these other guys are just "mommy's friends" and it doesn't matter because her dad is always there for her.

But the poor twins.... I absolutely believe wholeheartedly that Drake tried to be involved from the moment he left, but Jessica denied him until it was convenient for her. Anyone else remember her DITL when she straight up filmed herself and the boys waiting for Drake, showing the camera the clock, sitting at the window, making brownies, bitching that yep, he's late, he didn't come, Drake didn't come, their dad didn't show up. Like, bitch. Her kids aren't stupid, I'm sure that Lilia and the boys knew who she was talking about. I'm sure she pulled that shit right after he left, Daddy isn't coming Kaden, stop crying, here have a tit.

I'm sorry if that's vulgar, but it's how I've come to perceive this whole shitty situation.

I think that as this whole stabby thing plays out, Drake and Gabe (unless blackmailed to hell) will try and get more custody of their children. That video someone posted on here a while ago of her saying she wanted Gabe to only see Lilia on the weekends because that's how she saw her dad and that's how she thinks Lilia should too (first off, you selfish cunt, with your emotional problems and daddy trauma thinks that is the only time acceptable to see your father, like, what?) is absolutely crazy. She forced Gabe into this whole weekend daddy thing, and I'm sure that if he was given an opportunity he might step up and see Lilia more, pick her up after school, things like that. But she's so into keeping her children from their fathers at every turn I'm sure it's an automatic no.

The same thing with Drake, I'm sure he'll want to see the boys more (might already want too) but Jessica is saying no, because of resentment, her own issues and her perception of how a dad should be with his kids. It's stupid. Once Nat has this baby, I'm sure Jess is going to reel in the visits and twist it so it's "Drake doesn't have time for the boys now because he has his replacement baby" yaddah.

Okay, enough from me now. Back into the shadows.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Jess laughs off the fact that Chris pulled a knife out on his ex wife, yet (God Forbid) he ever does this to her, she will play victim and play it up in a video to get more views.

Not saying I want him to pull a knife on her of course, just seems like the nature of Jess to laugh off something like that when it happens to someone else, then have it be a national catastrophe when it happens to her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

ILurkThereforeIAm wrote:
I think that as this whole stabby thing plays out, Drake and Gabe (unless blackmailed to hell) will try and get more custody of their children.

Gabe did a "yes or no" Q&A on his instagram and I believe someone asked him if he would like/want more custody of Lilia and he said no
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

jrgold19 wrote:
ILurkThereforeIAm wrote:
I think that as this whole stabby thing plays out, Drake and Gabe (unless blackmailed to hell) will try and get more custody of their children.

Gabe did a "yes or no" Q&A on his instagram and I believe someone asked him if he would like/want more custody of Lilia and he said no

Of course he did. He knew for damn sure that the Q&A answers would end up here and we all know Jess has this site bookmarked.

I mean if stabby shows his knifey ways on her and she plays her pooooooor victim card, then I think both of them will be like, this shit has to end and try for more custody, legally.
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

jrgold19 wrote:
ILurkThereforeIAm wrote:

Lol if he had said yes, jess would have bitch faced and called him with her screechy voice "um do you have a problem with our custody agreement??" Not worth it
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Looks like Jess decided to photoshop her chest freckles out this time in her newest selfie.
jrgold19

I wonder if Drake and Gabe private message each other lol, can you imagine what their conversations about jess would look like lol
jrgold19

hannahbanana wrote:Looks like Jess decided to photoshop her chest freckles out this time in her newest selfie.
I think it might be the lighting
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

Damn. I only sporadically watch this trainwreck, the first time i tuned back in she had a fourth kid, and now is going on a new husband? I'm skimming through now, so what's the deal? Is he a bum/loser?
That video someone posted on here a while ago of her saying she wanted Gabe to only see Lilia on the weekends because that's how she saw her dad and that's how she thinks Lilia should too (first off, you selfish c*nt, with your emotional problems and daddy trauma thinks that is the only time acceptable to see your father, like, what?) is absolutely crazy
Can't imagine why she would want to do anything the way that she grew up, she obviously has a boatload of daddy issues.
jrgold19

Wtf.ever wrote:Damn. I only sporadically watch this trainwreck, the first time i tuned back in she had a fourth kid, and now is going on a new husband? I'm skimming through now, so what's the deal? Is he a bum/loser?
Yeah, he pulled a knife out on his ex wife , him and jess have lied to all her fans saying that he came home from work to find his ex fucking another guy in "his house" which is why he pulled the knife on her . thats not true because in the report it said he hadnt worked since may 2013, and the incident happened after he stopped working lol! and it was his wifes house not his. plus there were 3 witnesses, it doesnt make sense for his wife to be fucking another guy with her 3 friends there lol.
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Wow, this is turning into more than just a trainwreck to snark on. I know Jess is an irresponsible asshole with no real concern for her kids quality of life but it's scary how irresponsible she is when it comes to letting men into her home with all those small kids.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Wtf.ever wrote:Damn. I only sporadically watch this trainwreck, the first time i tuned back in she had a fourth kid, and now is going on a new husband? I'm skimming through now, so what's the deal? Is he a bum/loser?
That video someone posted on here a while ago of her saying she wanted Gabe to only see Lilia on the weekends because that's how she saw her dad and that's how she thinks Lilia should too (first off, you selfish c*nt, with your emotional problems and daddy trauma thinks that is the only time acceptable to see your father, like, what?) is absolutely crazy
Can't imagine why she would want to do anything the way that she grew up, she obviously has a boatload of daddy issues.
Is he a loser? Of course! Lol. As far as we know, he's currently unemployed yet has money to detail his car and drive 5 hours to see Jessica all the time. Pulled a knife on his ex wife, and then during their divorce, requested child support from her because he has the kids "28% of the time". He was living at home with no job, absolutely no money and no education. He's appeared in no videos except to flip off her viewers, but then had the balls to start a gofundme page for his dad and ask her followers for money.
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellabelle »

I can't believe she didn't edit out the part of the video with him flipping off the camera. I would never put something like that online. Not only because most of her fans are young, but also it makes him seem like a dick and she's been desperately trying to prove he's a good guy with the whole "pulling a knife on his ex) coming into light. I mean show some common sense, don't post that kind of video footage.
DizzyLizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DizzyLizzy »

He's just a looser, and more fool her for putting up with his bum no work arse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

IDK, I know her mom has always been an enabler and Jess has never put much thought into things, but red flags left and right here. This looks like pure convenience for both of them, he gets to have a desperate girl take care of him in exchange for a place to flop and she gets to pretend she finally found prince charming. She's going to ignore the person he really is and live in fantasy land, let's hope nothing happens to her kids while she is off in lala land and there seems to be a volatile asshole in the house. I wonder what Gabe thinks of how easily Jess moves men into Lilia's home. I just find the whole thing very disturbing.
I can't believe she didn't edit out the part of the video with him flipping off the camera. I would never put something like that online. Not only because most of her fans are young, but also it makes him seem like a dick and she's been desperately trying to prove he's a good guy with the whole "pulling a knife on his ex) coming into light. I mean show some common sense, don't post that kind of video footage.
He probably has her convinced that it was the ex that was the problem there, not the person pulling a knife. That's how you know this relationship is not going to work out. They're both blaming their exes like someone forced them to be with the exes, instead of admitting that they were willing participants in some dysfunctional shit. Pretending that they are the normal ones. lmao.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

What video did he flip off the viewers?? I saw what he posted on ig and assumed that's what y'all were talking about
kaykay_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaykay_ »

things2say wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:
ILurkThereforeIAm wrote:

Lol if he had said yes, jess would have bitch faced and called him with her screechy voice "um do you have a problem with our custody agreement??" Not worth it
Seriously? I would hope he would say "yes" if that's how he feels. He deserves more time with his daughter, and Lilia is worth the kerfuffle Jess would raise
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Jess wouldn't have known had he said yes or not unless it was someone here who asked him and she read here/got tipped off about it...he did the Q&A via private message or whatever similar function on IG.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

OT but a kid on One Born Every Minute called Arabella, first time I've heard that name in the UK
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

kaykay_ wrote:
things2say wrote:
jrgold19 wrote:
Seriously? I would hope he would say "yes" if that's how he feels. He deserves more time with his daughter, and Lilia is worth the kerfuffle Jess would raise
I agree, but it would be better for him to address it in person with her rather than on his instagram. I remember her making a video saying she did not want split custody because growing up her parents didn't have split custody, just every other weekend or something. I hope he gets to see his daughter more.

Return to “JesssFam”