BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

Eponine24601
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by Eponine24601 »

I agree- the kids don't look right- they look sick and miserable. Plus that romper on Lilia is way too small and looks really weird/inappropriate on her. [img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... fefa9c.jpg[/img]
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Even jess' earrings have blue and pink on them. And poor Lilias outfit is cutting her off on top. That's what it looks like when I try to wear a shirt that's too small. There is no doubt in my mind a pregnancy announcement is around the corner. I said it right after she took out her iud that it was only a matter of time. EVERYTHING is pointing towards it. She has marketed it so well I'll give her that. No we don't want anymore kids, look im going to the gym, I took out my birth control, but only because it was making me gain weight not because I wanted another baby. She hasn't been drinking, never talked about what new birth control they are using, she's seriously...I don't even have words. She needs to be sterilized if she isn't pregnant because she doesn't need or deserve another baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

How is that too small of a romper appropriate for a FOUR year old? It's not functional at all. A four year old's job is to play.

And why does she keep putting Lilia in tights? (unless she wore this outfit to dance class, but then again how can a kid dance in that?) In her Disneyland video, Jess complained about 5 times bc Lilia put a hole in her tights early on. Ugh.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I can't wait to see the reactions of her friends (the ones she has left) and her family if she is!

smccoin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by smccoin »

Eponine24601 wrote:I agree- the kids don't look right- they look sick and miserable. Plus that romper on Lilia is way too small and looks really weird/inappropriate on her. [img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... fefa9c.jpg[/img]
Kyson & Kaden's faces are priceless! "Really mom?!" Lol
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

80085 wrote:It's the pale, dull skin and the pinkish-purple discolouration around their eyes. they all have it besides Landen because he's breastfed so he gets SOME nutrients.

I don't think she's pregnant.
Yes, this! I always think they look sickly. You hit the nail on the head. I also don't think she's pregnant.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Wow, I thought i was the only one who thought she looked sickly. Her eyes are always droopy and in a daze. She looks really tired in the videos I've seen. The twins also look sluggish and zombie like too. You can really see it when they're in pictures with Chris' kids who look clean and healthy
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Gosh those tiles are GROSS. yuck. I can just feel the greasy texture :barf:

Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

Yeah they have been too "matchy" recently, I think she's pregnant for sure. And then she took them ALL out shopping the other day to show how "capable" she is and that she totally handle another kid.
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

80085 wrote:It's the pale, dull skin and the pinkish-purple discolouration around their eyes. they all have it besides Landen because he's breastfed so he gets SOME nutrients.

The under eye circles and paleness could be anemia. With their poor diet it's totally likely.
thehegemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thehegemon »

My initial thought was a #blendedfamily engagement photo shoot. But...with the repeat gender reveal party outfit...I'm getting major baby vibes. Man, she never disappoints this drama llama.
That romper seriously doesn't fit Lilia.
The white tight obsession continues.

She'll wait to post the pregnancy announcement video until the weekend or Friday night for maximum views. I bet she'll hint at a big video, though.
Was it her Landon announcement vid that had Lilia running around saying something about having a secret?
Share this dragon. If you do, lucky end for them and you.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

thehegemon wrote:My initial thought was a #blendedfamily engagement photo shoot. But...with the repeat gender reveal party outfit...I'm getting major baby vibes. Man, she never disappoints this drama llama.
That romper seriously doesn't fit Lilia.
The white tight obsession continues.

Yup it was

She'll wait to post the pregnancy announcement video until the weekend or Friday night for maximum views. I bet she'll hint at a big video, though.
Was it her Landon announcement vid that had Lilia running around saying something about having a secret?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yeah I think she is pregnant too. And should she always put that big ass knot on Lilia's hair like all the fucking time? Should she always be dressed like some freaking princess ? Let her live her childhood. Jeez. I never see her just in loose hair like any other girl her age. She should always be decked up and be all show. Her dress is so not for her age. Which jackass puts a fucking romper on a 5 year old ? that too strapless one ? Her daughter is no more a toddler and she, for fuck's sake is no longer a teenager.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Last time lily wore this romper. Look how much smaller she was!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Coloradomom331 wrote:

The under eye circles and paleness could be anemia. With their poor diet it's totally likely.
I believe it was the boys she took to the doctors and they were said to be anemic. She waved it off cause apparently she hasn't used her Google phd to understand the affects of it.
thehegemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thehegemon »

Good catch on the pink and blue ear rings.
But, does Chris have a blue shirt? This might mess up the plan.

They have been super matchy matchy recently. I wonder if that's a way for her to feel more capable out in public. Making her kids look put together, makes her look put together, making her life look perfect. #jesslogic
Share this dragon. If you do, lucky end for them and you.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Lmao. I love it when there's a random crazy person fighting with everybody on pictures (FB).

Monique Tariq-Watt: Fuck cunt Americans. You all make me sick I will be laughing the day that you all realise how true what I'm saying is. But my kids every move is monitored

..huh?
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Last time Lilia wore that outfit it was the gender reveal, she knew exactly what she was doing posting that. She's purposely posting this stuff to get a reaction!

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... 97c69f.jpg[/img]

Last comment

ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”