BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

Doopher
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by Doopher »

Serious question here: do you guys know if Chris has a job? We know for a fact that Jess doesn't outside of YouTube, right? Like I really truly don't understand how they can afford to live. We still don't have a definitive answer on how much YouTube provides, right? My best guess is that she gets a lot of financial help from Mimi and then gabe and drake must be paying child support. It might be working for the time being but I highly doubt it will work in the long run. What if the kids want to play sports at a competitive level? That shit is expensive! What about college? Or is that already out of the question? I doubt her kids are going to be racking up the scholarships. They don't seem like the kind of kids that will excel greatly in either academic or sports related endeavors. I feel like they will be the types of kids that have no after school activities because A) it's too expensive, and B) because mommy has 7 kids and doesn't have time to drive them all to practices. You know those types of moms that just EXPECT everyone to help them out because they have too many kids? Like they would expect everyone to help out with carpooling or rides home and stuff but never repay the favor? That could be Jess in the future. So, I see the kids having no activities after school and getting into trouble instead. So anyway, please someone tell me if Chris has a job and/or his own house. Thanks!
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by BostonGirl17 »

im 17 my father makes around $2,000 after taxes every week and my mom makes around $400 every other week. We are a family of 5, my two brothers,my mom, my dad, and me. Money is TIGHT!!! bills come first for our family unlike Jess. Disney twice in less than a year is first for her. FYI i live in Boston,Massachusetts so things are much more expensive than California but still
:HK: :jerry:
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

BostonGirl17 wrote:im 17 my father makes around $2,000 after taxes every week and my mom makes around $400 every other week. We are a family of 5, my two brothers,my mom, my dad, and me. Money is TIGHT!!! bills come first for our family unlike Jess. Disney twice in less than a year is first for her. FYI i live in Boston,Massachusetts so things are much more expensive than California but still
2,000 a week? Some people don't make that in a month. Shit.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

Doopher wrote:Serious question here: do you guys know if Chris has a job? We know for a fact that Jess doesn't outside of YouTube, right? Like I really truly don't understand how they can afford to live. We still don't have a definitive answer on how much YouTube provides, right? My best guess is that she gets a lot of financial help from Mimi and then gabe and drake must be paying child support. It might be working for the time being but I highly doubt it will work in the long run. What if the kids want to play sports at a competitive level? That shit is expensive! What about college? Or is that already out of the question? I doubt her kids are going to be racking up the scholarships. They don't seem like the kind of kids that will excel greatly in either academic or sports related endeavors. I feel like they will be the types of kids that have no after school activities because A) it's too expensive, and B) because mommy has 7 kids and doesn't have time to drive them all to practices. You know those types of moms that just EXPECT everyone to help them out because they have too many kids? Like they would expect everyone to help out with carpooling or rides home and stuff but never repay the favor? That could be Jess in the future. So, I see the kids having no activities after school and getting into trouble instead. So anyway, please someone tell me if Chris has a job and/or his own house. Thanks!
As of right now he does not have a job, any money that he may have he gets from his parents, he lives with his parents/jess and he has not had a job since may of 2013, I believe. In his previous marriage he was a stay at home dad and when they divorced he tried to get child support and spousal support even though he doesn't even have custody of the kids.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

BostonGirl17 wrote:im 17 my father makes around $2,000 after taxes every week and my mom makes around $400 every other week. We are a family of 5, my two brothers,my mom, my dad, and me. Money is TIGHT!!! bills come first for our family unlike Jess. Disney twice in less than a year is first for her. FYI i live in Boston,Massachusetts so things are much more expensive than California but still
that's over a hundred thousand a year, either yall live completely out of your means and cannot afford your the life style yall live or before your family started making as much money as they have now they put them self in serious debt.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Unpopular opinion: I don't think Jessica should have to pay for her kids' college. It's great if she can and if she has that much income it would be better to put it toward their education rather than pointless crap, but I wouldn't think it's bad if she can't pay their way through college. My parents didn't give me one cent toward school. I got a partial scholarship, worked full time all 4 years while taking full time classes, and amassed $18,000 in student loan debt to pay my own way through school (I went to one of the top universities on the East Coast and it was not cheap). It gave me a lot of pride to pay my own way and it instilled a really strong work ethic in me. Her kids can do it too.

Honestly, I think college is a waste for a lot of people. I'm glad I have my degree but my job doesn't have any education requirements whatsoever so my degree hasn't actually helped me make a good income for myself. Her kids would be better off getting certified in a trade after high school. Certification in a trade is a lot cheaper and will probably give them more job security, anyway.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

shelbyxo26 wrote:
that's over a hundred thousand a year, either yall live completely out of your means and cannot afford your the life style yall live or before your family started making as much money as they have now they put them self in serious debt.
we also take care of my nana and her cancer treatments, houses in Boston are ridiculously expensive
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

why coudlnt she have taken that pic of all of them eating slushies AFTER she was done breast feeding? all of landens baby pics are of him sucking on her boobs or watching something on chris's phone.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Omg how on earth is it possible to not have a job in almost two years! That's bonkers! How long ago did he divorce his wife? Last month? Because if it's been more than 2-3 months (and I'm pretty sure it has) you would think he might have considered looking for a job by now. Especially, as you say, because he doesn't even have full custody of his kids. Well, there you go! Another HUGE RED FLAG! Jess really is living in LaLaLand. Wouldn't we all like to live in a world where we get to stay at home (WITH OUR HUSBAND) and plan fun expensive activities for the kids everyday? Yeah, but unlike Jess, we all live in the real world. What's his plan? To be a little boy baby and live off of Jessica's parents and gabe/drake child support? Wouldn't you be mad if you were gabe or drake and knew that at least part of your money was going toward supporting Jessica's new manbaby? I would be.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

shelbyxo26 wrote:
we definitely don't live out of our means lol we never go on vacations like Jess
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

chelsieross7 wrote:why coudlnt she have taken that pic of all of them eating slushies AFTER she was done breast feeding? all of landens baby pics are of him sucking on her boobs or watching something on chris's phone.
She wants ppl to stir up drama duh haha
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

I totally agree with everyone else why does nearly every pic have to have her tits hanging out
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

I'm all for normalizing breastfeeding... but, she's literally... her boob.. it's ALL out. When Landen is done nursing, there is a chance someone is going to see some nipple. I just, she knows she can lift her shirt or something or.. idk.. like, why.

Sorry if this is controversial or whatever. Just stating an opinion.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

I'm sure at age 1 Landen would much rather have a bottle of breast milk than be sitting there breastfeeding!
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

i believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions but not according to Jess's fans, if you state your opinion (even in a respectful manner) they go fucking insane
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Heaven, I applaud you for paying for school yourself. And you're right, she doesn't HAVE to pay for their college but I think it would be nice for it at least to be an option. It's about priorities. It's odd to me that she would spend so much money on Disney and not other things (like a babysitter so she can go to school). I just think that if I had a kid, I'd want to do everything to ensure their success in life, and to me, I think college is an important part of the equation. I went to a very good school in St. Louis and while I'm not working in my major, I am so grateful for my experience there. I think I became a better person by being around smart people. I'm sure the same probably goes for you.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

I think she's made an underground deal with her baby daddies. Gag order in exchange for her not going after them for child support. I did something similar with my situation (agreed my ex didn't have to pay if he abided by certain terms)...I'm in California and the court accepted our agreement. Unfortunately, for some people money talks. Sure would explain why they don't ruffle her dirty feathers...
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Huh that's interesting. Because yeah, sometimes I couldn't understand by drake didn't publicly throw her under the bus. That's a very mature thing to do and uhhh he doesn't seem like the most mature guy in the world. Maybe you're right.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

breezy32 wrote:I think she's made an underground deal with her baby daddies. Gag order in exchange for her not going after them for child support. I did something similar with my situation (agreed my ex didn't have to pay if he abided by certain terms)...I'm in California and the court accepted our agreement. Unfortunately, for some people money talks. Sure would explain why they don't ruffle her dirty feathers...
you're not the only one that thinks that..... remember Drake said he has dirt on her?
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

BostonGirl17 wrote:I'm sure at age 1 Landen would much rather have a bottle of breast milk than be sitting there breastfeeding!
Breastfeeding is comforting for babies. My daughter is 11 months and would 100% rather breastfeed... even when she's fidgety.

Return to “JesssFam”