BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

chelsieross7 wrote:why coudlnt she have taken that pic of all of them eating slushies AFTER she was done breast feeding? all of landens baby pics are of him sucking on her boobs or watching something on chris's phone.
Also I remember her saying MANY times that landen doesn't like nursing so nurses for like 5 minutes and then stops. So she really posed for that picture at the right time.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BostonGirl17 »

missye3 wrote:
BostonGirl17 wrote:I'm sure at age 1 Landen would much rather have a bottle of breast milk than be sitting there breastfeeding!
Breastfeeding is comforting for babies. My daughter is 11 months and would 100% rather breastfeed... even when she's fidgety.
thats good for you and your daughter because it sounds like she likes breastfeeding, but in Jess's situation she has said many times Landen doesn't like to nurse for comfort just milk
:HK: :jerry:
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Its all to stir up shit but of course all the negative comments will be deleted in, oh about 5 seconds? This is another 'I can handle all 4 on my ownnnnn guys' bet mimi and pops are sat on the next table ;)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

What u hate is that she's teaching her children that her absurd behaviors are okay.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

BostonGirl17 wrote:
shelbyxo26 wrote:
BostonGirl17 wrote:im 17 my father makes around $2,000 after taxes every week and my mom makes around $400 every other week. We are a family of 5, my two brothers,my mom, my dad, and me. Money is TIGHT!!! bills come first for our family unlike Jess. Disney twice in less than a year is first for her. FYI i live in Boston,Massachusetts so things are much more expensive than California but still
that's over a hundred thousand a year, either yall live completely out of your means and cannot afford your the life style yall live or before your family started making as much money as they have now they put them self in serious debt.
we also take care of my nana and her cancer treatments, houses in Boston are ridiculously expensive
I call bullshit but to each their own, I hope you at least have a job to buy your own shit.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

She's gonna drag Landen breastfeeding out as long as she can. At least until she can get pregnant again.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Unpopular opinion: I don't think Jessica should have to pay for her kids' college. It's great if she can and if she has that much income it would be better to put it toward their education rather than pointless crap, but I wouldn't think it's bad if she can't pay their way through college. My parents didn't give me one cent toward school. I got a partial scholarship, worked full time all 4 years while taking full time classes, and amassed $18,000 in student loan debt to pay my own way through school (I went to one of the top universities on the East Coast and it was not cheap). It gave me a lot of pride to pay my own way and it instilled a really strong work ethic in me. Her kids can do it too.

Honestly, I think college is a waste for a lot of people. I'm glad I have my degree but my job doesn't have any education requirements whatsoever so my degree hasn't actually helped me make a good income for myself. Her kids would be better off getting certified in a trade after high school. Certification in a trade is a lot cheaper and will probably give them more job security, anyway.
Totally agree!!! It seems to be an american thing that parents buy their kids cars and/or pay for college?? I do no, I personally don't know anyone who had their parents buy them a car or pay for their school 100%. My parents helped me a bit, but I worked part time for 3 of my 4 years at school and came away with $22,000 in debt which I've related myself in the last year and a half. I don't see why its the parents, responsibility to pay for college. You're 18, you're an adult, get a job, get loans. So many kids drop out or piss away money and end up wasting a semester partying, and spending even more money. When I was paying for it myself, I made sure it was what I wanted, and I worked hard at it. I knew if I wanted spending money I needed a job.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

hahah that IG tit pic. She just clearly needs attention. Also reassurance and comfort from her fans. She gets this weird pleasure by showing her tits in innovative ways not just by breastfeeding. Call me whatever shit but im being honest, I would be mortified to walk into a restaurant to a scene like that. Period.

ETA what's common between everyone in that pic except Jess ( hopefully) , everyone has had THEM in their mouth.
Last edited by marshmellow on Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

BostonGirl17 wrote:
missye3 wrote:
BostonGirl17 wrote:I'm sure at age 1 Landen would much rather have a bottle of breast milk than be sitting there breastfeeding!
Breastfeeding is comforting for babies. My daughter is 11 months and would 100% rather breastfeed... even when she's fidgety.
thats good for you and your daughter because it sounds like she likes breastfeeding, but in Jess's situation she has said many times Landen doesn't like to nurse for comfort just milk
Because her other kids cluster fed so she was use to that compared to just eating when he's hungry. That doesn't mean landen hates breastfeeding..
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

My mom has helped me with books thus far but that's about it. She has 5 kids I don't expect her to put us all through college. I think if you have one child, yeah, maybe you should put them through college. If your income allows it. As far as college being a waste- I completely agree. I'm finishing off my Junior year and realized what I really truly want to do and what I'm passionate about isn't anything to do with my degree. I'm going to come out of college with tons of debt and never touch my degree. 18 and fresh out of HS is not a good time to decide what you want to do the rest of your life. :(
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Excuse all the autocorrect and bad punctuation there
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Unpopular opinion: I don't think Jessica should have to pay for her kids' college. It's great if she can and if she has that much income it would be better to put it toward their education rather than pointless crap, but I wouldn't think it's bad if she can't pay their way through college. My parents didn't give me one cent toward school. I got a partial scholarship, worked full time all 4 years while taking full time classes, and amassed $18,000 in student loan debt to pay my own way through school (I went to one of the top universities on the East Coast and it was not cheap). It gave me a lot of pride to pay my own way and it instilled a really strong work ethic in me. Her kids can do it too.

Honestly, I think college is a waste for a lot of people. I'm glad I have my degree but my job doesn't have any education requirements whatsoever so my degree hasn't actually helped me make a good income for myself. Her kids would be better off getting certified in a trade after high school. Certification in a trade is a lot cheaper and will probably give them more job security, anyway.
I'm not trying to get super personal here, but I do think it is the job of the parent to at least help a little bit with post-secondary school. Not to pay for the entire way, but maybe the first semester or something. Because where I'm from you can't even apply for scholarships unless you're already enrolled. My parents divorced when I was young so I grew up with only one parent and they refused to help pay for my schooling, which wasn't a huge deal to me, but the issue is that I was considered a dependent. Since they made so much money, I was not granted any student loans. My only option was to wait until I was older and no longer considered a "dependent" or open a line of credit through the bank which would kill me with interest.
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

missye3 wrote:
I agree. My son would act betrayed if I tried to give him a bottle. They're still little at 1; breastfeeding after 6months-1 year isn't weird or abnormal. It's perfectly fine if it works for the mother and baby. Of all Jess's flaws, I don't think breastfeeding or showing it is one.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Ladies there is a new thread. Not sure why is this one not locked yet.

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8546

Return to “JesssFam”