Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 40

_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 39

Unread post by _809lovely »

Kryptonite wrote:What the heck? Is she doing a Q&A? Did Alpine have to run to the store?

You're right, HHH. She did claim that.

LOL. LOL. LOL. HEY GUYS. Remember when Nat wouldn't LET him see the kids? Hmmmm? Shall we bring back that screencapture?

Well since she doesn't have the boys she needs to find something to do! Haha
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

What. A. Bitch.

I'll just leave this little excerpt from a California family law office here. Jess fits ALL the criteria for parental alienation, but this especially rings true today with her shitty ass comments.

"Parental Alienation and Parental Substitution

Parental substitution is exactly what it sounds like. Replacing a parent with another, giving the child the impression (and ultimately, if allowed to go on long enough, the conclusion) that someone other than the child’s parent is really the parental figure.

Before we go further with parental substitution, let’s be clear on what we are not stating. There are unfortunately parents who have abandoned their children and, in such situations, the other parent will eventually bring a significant other into that child’s life.

There is nothing wrong with that. That is not alienation.

That is simply moving forward where the child does not have two parents in his or her life and the involved parent has the good fortune of finding love again and a paternal or maternal figure to help raise the child. Sometimes, it’s not a romantic relationship that causes this. It is perfectly acceptable (and common) for a grandparent to step into that secondary role. Grandfathers and grandmothers can make excellent role models so long as they have the child’s best interest at heart and one parent has been willfully or negligently uninvolved in the child’s life. Under certain situations, Grandparents even have custody rights in California.

Back to improper parental substitution, let me give you an example. Let’s say a mother with the aid of her boyfriend has influenced the child (a son or daughter) to believe he has two dads – her boyfriend and the boy’s biological father. Let’s further assume in our hypothetical this parental substitution has gone on for many years before the biological father got our law firm involved, even though he was actively (though not equally) involved in the child’s life and even though he was weary of what he saw.

Is that improper parental alienation? Yes. Has the biological father waited too long? No, but it will take a lot of hard work to fix the situation.

I bring up this hypothetical because it is not an unusual one and when any parent, father or mother, sees him or herself being replaced in the child’s eyes, that parent must take action and get an experienced child custody attorney involved.

Parental substitution, like other forms of alienation, takes place in many ways. The most common are:

Telling a child to call the alienating parent’s significant other “Dad” or “Mom”, depending on which parent is doing the alienating.
Allowing the belief that the child has two dads or two moms to become ingrained in this child. This is done by using others (including the supposed second father or mother) to perpetuate this influence on the child.
Allowing the non-parent to take on parental roles and functions in various aspects of the child’s life. This includes socialization, activities, education, discipline, etc.
Persuading the child that the substitute parent has a greater love for the child than the biological parent.
If parental substitution is allowed to continue, it can become like a virus and even if you are able to show in court that this form of parental alienation is taking place, it may be too late to persuade the child (especially as he or she gets into the teenage years) otherwise."
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Yeah wasn't Natalie the reason why Drake didn't see the kids Jess is so full of crap. A mature mother of 4 wouldn't sit on Instagram and talk shit about her children's father. Of course it's bittersweet she's only with Apline to spite Drake & Nat.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

_809lovely wrote:.
i Have not read through all the comments. But Oh my gosh. So passive aggressive. "off to their dad's till tomorrow!"? like it is a new thing
"So strange not having them around"? like it is sooooo unusual to go to their dad's?
The back pack implying that they were going longer than they might have before? Some might say i may be reading into that one, but i don't think so.
"it is not for long" meaning that well,he is taking them, but they SHOULD be going longer
She is so annoying.
Eidit-that was on the photo of kyson going to his dad's. I guess it isn't showing up as such.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

_809lovely wrote:Strange not having them around?? Acting like it's the first time they leave the house!!! And how about you clean that dirty house if you don't know what to do with your time??
Oops sorry! my post was very similar to yours. Did not read through all the comments when i made mine. This annoyed me too! So much!
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

seren10 wrote:Did she just call her son a spaz?! Is that not derogatory where she's from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never thought it was derogatory. Probably because my mom called my brother and I that ALL the time haha.

I just looked up the meaning and I can see how someone would take offense to it, but I've mostly heard it used to call a child crazy/silly
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

What is wrong with Jess? What the actual fuck is wrong with her? What posesser to make such shitty comments about Drake and the boys? What happened to Drake doesn't want me to talk about this stuff? Does it only apply when Drake does something right? This girl needs to learn to keep her mouth(and knees while we're at it) shut once and for all.I have never been more disgusted with her than I am right now.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Shxyshun wrote:She was literally smaller when she was pregnant than she is now. So how can she blame her weight on her kids??
She blamed it on birth control, lol.

But I'm 20 and my metabolism has already gone to shit. I can't eat shit anymore. I gained a lot of weight in college (like 30lbs), but I lose it easily.
Robolt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Robolt »

Oh gosh she is now talking about their relationship and his abuse.... What is with her today?
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

a_is_for wrote:You know how they say once a couple has been together for a while they start to look like each other?

Pretttty much exactly what happened - jess has taken on stabby's fat doughy, too much junk food and not enough activity lazy couch potato look exactly. Suits her life style, though.

But it is sad that jess was literally smaller while pregnant with twins.
i think he really introduced fast food in her life. All that taco bell, and remember when they first started dating she posted something about her first time to chick fil a or something? I bet all their "first dates" were just them driving around in his car getting takeout and getting to 2nd base while parked. Barf.
She went to Taco Bell before her rehearsal when she married Drake, no?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

This annoying bitch is fucking so jealous and so not over Drake's ass that she needs to bitch in every post about him. She is a mean, nasty rude A-hole. Mother like her is a nightmare to kids from broken families. She says "I would never keep them from her father", yet sows the seeds of disgust in them about their father. That should be one shitty mother to do something like that. Karma fucks her so hard one day when her kids are old enough to see what a trashy-ass for a mother has she been to them. She praises Gabe only to make Drake look worse.
I think she now officially qualifies to be on encyclopediadramatica like kailynpotato.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

You'd think if you got out of a relationship and decided it was emotionally abusive and unstable you'd have your guard up for a long long time. Not get engaged a few months later
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

Not_Pregnant wrote:
Shxyshun wrote:She was literally smaller when she was pregnant than she is now. So how can she blame her weight on her kids??
She blamed it on birth control, lol.

But I'm 20 and my metabolism has already gone to shit. I can't eat shit anymore. I gained a lot of weight in college (like 30lbs), but I lose it easily.
Ahhh ok. I remember her saying something like "4 kids took a toll on me." So I thought that's what she was talking about.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Shxyshun wrote:Ahhh ok. I remember her saying something like "4 kids took a toll on me." So I thought that's what she was talking about.
I think she was maybe talking about looking/feeling tired?
breezy32
Informer
Informer

I can just see how this went down.

"Boys, I really WANT to take you to Disney but your other dad Drake says you HAVE to go to his house. HE won't let you come. I tried. But it's his weekend with you, and he said no."

Stabby says same to his boys.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

drunkunicorn wrote:You'd think if you got out of a relationship and decided it was emotionally abusive and unstable you'd have your guard up for a long long time. Not get engaged a few months later
Did she just call Drake abusive ? Hold on little ms. perfect Jessica. You have NO idea what's more in store for you.
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

Which is it??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

She just said "Drake was never physically abusive towards me but it was heading down that path very steadily".
Those are some serious allegations to throw at the father of your kids, especially if you both "get along so well" now. Also, if you think Drake could havr turned out to be abusive now what makes you think Chris never ever could? Drake was mr perfect too when they were together. She is a messsss.
Robolt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Robolt »

marshmellow wrote:
drunkunicorn wrote:You'd think if you got out of a relationship and decided it was emotionally abusive and unstable you'd have your guard up for a long long time. Not get engaged a few months later
Did she just call Drake abusive ? Hold on little ms. perfect Jessica. You have NO idea what's more in store for you.
Oh it keeps getting better!
jesssfam
@samiboccella That is so terrible! I'm so glad you got out of the situation! Drake wasn't ever physically abusive to me, but it was heading down that bath very steadily.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Emotionally and mentally abusive?! God. She's fucking lost it. Pissed much about the new baby on the way? HE left YOU dumbass. Don't act like you escaped some sort of domestic violence situation. You aren't Ashley ffs. If anyone is emotionally and mentally abusive, it's YOU.

I can't with this bitch. She's on a downward spiral. Wow.

Return to “JesssFam”