Im not seeing 300k
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySameButDifferent Part 21

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

I'm in Cali like them and it's 5:52 and it's stuck on 299,971 subs. I've refreshed a couple of times so it's not a fluke. They literally jumped the gun and celebrated before it happened hahahha. Desperate much.
justarandomperson22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by justarandomperson22 »

lizyfignewton wrote:Guess they hit 300k? My yt still says 299,874 like the above picture, but they posted a pic of their liddles in a 300k
I see the same number but it probably hasn't updated yet on our end
Farleygirl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Farleygirl »

Does anyone else think Jared's congratulations (Twitter) seemed a little lacklustre? You know, considering it's their "best friends." He didn't even spell the whole word. And I didn't even know what he was congratulating about at first.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

I don't think they deserve the 300k. Bryan and Missy change , I don't know how people can't see their fakeness and laziness. Ellie and Jared or The Nulls deserve it more than the bums. It's sad because some vloggers work really hard. Missy and Bryan only vlog for the money and the praise.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Farleygirl wrote:Does anyone else think Jared's congratulations (Twitter) seemed a little lacklustre? You know, considering it's their "best friends." He didn't even spell the whole word. And I didn't even know what he was congratulating about at first.
Maybe E&J are starting to see how ungrateful and wasteful Bryan and Missy are. *crosses fingers* I hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aeblue5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aeblue5 »

[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... 40799a.jpg[/img]

Just going to leave this here..
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

aeblue5 wrote:[img]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03 ... 40799a.jpg[/img]

Just going to leave this here..
He'll fall too quick for the parachute lol

celticrain13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celticrain13 »

Did anyone catch how Bryan told missy to shut up on todays Vlog? It wasnt a playing around Oh shut up. More like stfu u stupid bitch LOL. he seemed very annoyed at her and i kinda got that vibe like he hates her. She wasnt even saying anything regarding the movie as spoilers. She couldnt even get a word in. those two are both crazy. I wish they would just separate and go their own ways. She would be more mature and a better person/mother/wife if she had a more MATURE husband.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

ashleyrr2k wrote:I don't know but I find it odd that Oliver does have her fathers name as his middle name.I can see Bryan's name but why her fathers?

All 3 of my kids are named after my dad, father in law, and my husbands great grandfather.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Bryan posted a video on snapchat of him viewing some "live" subscriber update webpage thing. I guess youtube updates the amount on a delay, but he was literally watching the amount go up in real time as it happened. That's not desperate or obsessed at all....... :? :D Clearly they only care about the numbers.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Here’s my Fan Fic contribution LOL.
12:08 am. Bryan lay in his purple room alone wondering if his iPhone 6 would ever play that melodious twitter tone he’d grown so accustomed to.
12:10 am. His heart was now beating out of his chest. What would the receiver of his emotional tweet think after reading his true feelings?
He could hear footsteps outside of his door. “Shit”, he thought. Was she really awake? “Hey Bryan – I’m actually starving right now. Can we go grab something to eat?” Missy asked as she opened the door to Bryan’s room. “Right now, cutie with a booty? It’s like midnight….” replied Bryan. “ I knooow”, whined Missy, “but I’m pregnant and I’m eating for two!” Bryan sighed heavily. “Okay. Let me just get dressed…don’t look,” Bryan responded awkwardly. His phone had remained silent. His stomach dropped. He knew his attempts were useless.
As Bryan and Missy left with Oliver in tow, Missy couldn’t help but complain while Oliver cried. “God this kid is just so cranky right now! You’d think he’d be used to getting woken up at all hours of the day and night to feed my endless appetite!” screamed Missy. Bryan rolled his eyes, buckled Oliver into his seat, and began the journey to the nearest KFC in hopes of shoveling enough mashed potatoes into his nagging wife’s mouth to delay her hunger nags until morning. He was miserable. It was only a couple of minutes into the drive when Missy moaned, “Oh my gosh. Pull over. I need to puke. I have morning sickness you know. PULL OVER!” Bryan watched as his wife blew chunks on the side of the road for the 50th time this pregnancy, hoping her atrocious bow would fall into the vomit, forcing her to leave it there forever. While Bryan waited, it happened. His phone lit up and the harmonious tune played through his badass Prius’s speakers. Bryan quickly turned on his phone to see a text he could have lived a thousand years without…..Nanny Hollister. “Where R U guys? Im here 2 help Missy w/ life. This is Y I need a KEY!” Bryan sighed heavily. “It’s fucking 1 am, go the fuck home, Suzanne.” Missy climbed back into the car bitching about how she got puke in her luscious hair, explaining to Bryan that she would now need to make a hair appointment ASAP. Another night, another tweet unnoticed. Would Shay ever reciprocate Bryan’s feelings? Would he ever leave Colette and the kids for Bryan? How long HAD it been since Colette had seen Ollie? #toolong. He didn’t know. All he did know was he was in hell.
katiej
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katiej »

honeybear wrote:Bryan posted a video on snapchat of him viewing some "live" subscriber update webpage thing. I guess youtube updates the amount on a delay, but he was literally watching the amount go up in real time as it happened. That's not desperate or obsessed at all....... :? :D Clearly they only care about the numbers.
After he posted that I followed it and found it pretty awesome how they would lose a bunch and slowly creep up. I lost interest after about a minute though. But they are definitely losing subs, 300,000 minions or not haha
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I am literally dead with your fanfic update cats! also dead cause your name is on point lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

celticrain13 wrote:Did anyone catch how Bryan told missy to shut up on todays Vlog? It wasnt a playing around Oh shut up. More like stfu u stupid bitch LOL. he seemed very annoyed at her and i kinda got that vibe like he hates her. She wasnt even saying anything regarding the movie as spoilers. She couldnt even get a word in. those two are both crazy. I wish they would just separate and go their own ways. She would be more mature and a better person/mother/wife if she had a more MATURE husband.
time stamp?
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Plenty of youtube couples (and people in general) are high school sweethearts, and I find them to be adorable. I hope I can be one someday. But I think that is part of B&M's problem. It obviously isn't for everyone and if Bryan IS straight then this could be the issue. They got engaged the day right around graduation, Missy never even went to college and Bryan dropped out. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being committed throughout that time and still dating, but the way these two look like they have never really clicked gives me the feeling they both missed a great chance to find someone better for them. Missy needs someone to tell her no and mean it, who isn't gonna just take charge but show her the ropes of doing shit herself. Bryan needs someone who's mature and can manage money. Someone who can't bare to lie to people for their innocent donations, etc etc. These two are a complete mess.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

cats-or-die wrote:Here’s my Fan Fic contribution LOL.
12:08 am. Bryan lay in his purple room alone wondering if his iPhone 6 would ever play that melodious twitter tone he’d grown so accustomed to.
12:10 am. His heart was now beating out of his chest. What would the receiver of his emotional tweet think after reading his true feelings?
He could hear footsteps outside of his door. “Shit”, he thought. Was she really awake? “Hey Bryan – I’m actually starving right now. Can we go grab something to eat?” Missy asked as she opened the door to Bryan’s room. “Right now, cutie with a booty? It’s like midnight….” replied Bryan. “ I knooow”, whined Missy, “but I’m pregnant and I’m eating for two!” Bryan sighed heavily. “Okay. Let me just get dressed…don’t look,” Bryan responded awkwardly. His phone had remained silent. His stomach dropped. He knew his attempts were useless.
As Bryan and Missy left with Oliver in tow, Missy couldn’t help but complain while Oliver cried. “God this kid is just so cranky right now! You’d think he’d be used to getting woken up at all hours of the day and night to feed my endless appetite!” screamed Missy. Bryan rolled his eyes, buckled Oliver into his seat, and began the journey to the nearest KFC in hopes of shoveling enough mashed potatoes into his nagging wife’s mouth to delay her hunger nags until morning. He was miserable. It was only a couple of minutes into the drive when Missy moaned, “Oh my gosh. Pull over. I need to puke. I have morning sickness you know. PULL OVER!” Bryan watched as his wife blew chunks on the side of the road for the 50th time this pregnancy, hoping her atrocious bow would fall into the vomit, forcing her to leave it there forever. While Bryan waited, it happened. His phone lit up and the harmonious tune played through his badass Prius’s speakers. Bryan quickly turned on his phone to see a text he could have lived a thousand years without…..Nanny Hollister. “Where R U guys? Im here 2 help Missy w/ life. This is Y I need a KEY!” Bryan sighed heavily. “It’s fucking 1 am, go the fuck home, Suzanne.” Missy climbed back into the car bitching about how she got puke in her luscious hair, explaining to Bryan that she would now need to make a hair appointment ASAP. Another night, another tweet unnoticed. Would Shay ever reciprocate Bryan’s feelings? Would he ever leave Colette and the kids for Bryan? How long HAD it been since Colette had seen Ollie? #toolong. He didn’t know. All he did know was he was in hell.
Oh my god, that was hilarious! Image

sourego
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sourego »

Omg.. That fan fiction had be gasping for air
I'm awAiting chapter 2.
lidialove29
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lidialove29 »

Ive always thought missy ttc so young was weird. Does she even have dreams or was her goal in live to be a baby making machine. My mom wouldnt support me ttc. Her family seems so chill about it.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lidialove29 wrote:Ive always thought missy ttc so young was weird. Does she even have dreams or was her goal in live to be a baby making machine. My mom wouldnt support me ttc. Her family seems so chill about it.
Personally, I think some people are just MADE to be moms. My sister had her first baby at 21 and has 6 now (she's done lol), she was that kid in school who always told people she wanted to be a mom, and wanted to babysit. I'm not defending Missy because she's obviously a half-ass parent now, but the way she was pregnant with Oliver she was so different she may have seemed like motherhood was something she wanted in an unselfish way (complete opposite of now LOL)
I always just wanted to be a mom, similar to my sister and truthfully I still do but I know if I don't get some kind of a degree I won't get many places because sadly that's how things are now (boo)

Return to “Daily Bumps”