BostonGirl17: just a kid

shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BostonGirl17: just a kid

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

happymommy wrote:she was fast in deleting her fb, but not fast enough love. If you're at a hospital the last thing you have is time to reply to everyone and delete your accounts, oh and btw i have already msged some of you family members, I hope they can help you...
when I first saw this thread I thought it was pure bullshit and then I saw activity and decided to see what was going on and omg there's more drama and stuff to read than Jess's thread.
happymommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by happymommy »

Just what she wanted but i don't think she thought it through lol.. she went to far, I didn't see the picture she posted but I'm assuming it was really bad, and she def. needs help.
8-) 8-) 8-)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Boston, you are not at NSMC and that's a sick thing to lie about.

I made some phone calls. The longest of which was 12 minutes, and I've spent my afternoon focused on you instead of my four year old daughter. I hope you didn't really do this but it's even more sick to lie about it. My brother's death in 2001 was ruled a suicide and a few years back, I lost 2 friends in the course of 5 days to suicide.

If you're in a bad place, no matter how evil we may seem, any one of us would have been glad to talk you down from this, no matter what we thought of your behavior on the board. We have a poster RIGHT NOW who sought help in a different way and got a far different response. You went about this the wrong way and you will be getting help for this. I did a lot of research and made a ton of phone calls to make sure there is a way to get you the help you need. Starting a post about yourself, making threats, and posting inappropriate pictures is not the way to go about it. I'm just glad you shared your IG which made it much easier for me to find you some help.

If you are suffering (or anyone reading this) I urge you to reach out to the Suicide Prevention Lifeline. They have a live chat on their website or from the US, you can reach them at 1-800-273-8255.

I encourage you to accept the help you're offered as a result of this and find a better way to get attention - and I mean that in the kindest way possible. I'm not being passive aggressive.

-betty
#FreeBen
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Well she originally posted about her financial situation and when people told her that her parents made good money she said there's 5 people in her family and then and goes on about taking care of her Grandma's cancer bills, then to find out her brothers are the ages and then she says she is in foster care makes me feel incredibly sorry for her. I feel sorry that she had a such a horrible life she has to come online to get sympathy. It's just sad that she needs all of this attention from random people online.
happymommy
Amateur
Amateur

its sad that what she did to get attention. I agree with Betty in every way.. I haven't called the hospital because I assumed it was either a lie or they wouldn't give me info on her.
8-) 8-) 8-)
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

I think I found a second Instagram for Boston!! I searched the IG Chris commented on and the user name Ginger61717 came up, it is completely private so I am not sure :/
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I didn't ask them for any information. I called and explained the situation. I told them I just wanted them to know what she was saying about it online so that if she wasn't going to be seen by a crisis team that they could send one in on her behalf but she said they didn't have any patients there with her name.
#FreeBen
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

happymommy wrote:Just what she wanted but i don't think she thought it through lol.. she went to far, I didn't see the picture she posted but I'm assuming it was really bad, and she def. needs help.
The picture was really bad. Really, really bad. And this girl DEFINITELY needs help. I found her youtube channel- not sure if I'm allowed to link it here? The rule is no posting personal information but this is all stuff she chose to put publicly on the internet so I'm not sure if that counts as personal or not. She does/did beauty vlogs but she also did a video about bullying like 3 years ago and it was... Well you'd just have to watch it for yourself to understand how sick this girl is.
happymommy
Amateur
Amateur

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
happymommy wrote:Just what she wanted but i don't think she thought it through lol.. she went to far, I didn't see the picture she posted but I'm assuming it was really bad, and she def. needs help.
The picture was really bad. Really, really bad. And this girl DEFINITELY needs help. I found her youtube channel- not sure if I'm allowed to link it here? The rule is no posting personal information but this is all stuff she chose to put publicly on the internet so I'm not sure if that counts as personal or not. She does/did beauty vlogs but she also did a video about bullying like 3 years ago and it was... Well you'd just have to watch it for yourself to understand how sick this girl is.
you can msg me.
8-) 8-) 8-)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Boston, do you want to say anything before you're banned? I haven't banned you yet cause I thought maybe you might want to explain.
#FreeBen
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BostonGirl17 »

blackbettybamf wrote:Boston, do you want to say anything before you're banned? I haven't banned you yet cause I thought maybe you might want to explain.
Yes I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart to everyone, I mean it!!! I already have talked to a police officer, I am seeking help, I am very very very very sorry
:HK: :jerry:
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

I am going to stay off the internet , again I am deeply deeply sorry
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Boston, if you are SERIOUS about wanting to get help and you need someone to talk to, you can PM me and I will give you my email address. I am older than you and have experience with some of the issues you have discussed. I only ask that you be 100% HONEST with me. NO BULLSHIT- and I am very thorough when I verify what people tell me. I am happy to take time out of my day to listen to you if you genuinely need it, but if you tell me one lie or think it's cute to waste my time I will rescind that offer immediately.
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Boston, if you are SERIOUS about wanting to get help and you need someone to talk to, you can PM me and I will give you my email address. I am older than you and have experience with some of the issues you have discussed. I only ask that you be 100% HONEST with me. NO BULLSHIT- and I am very thorough when I verify what people tell me. I am happy to take time out of my day to listen to you if you genuinely need it, but if you tell me one lie or think it's cute to waste my time I will rescind that offer immediately.
that is very very sweet of you, I have a psychologist and therepist already, I just really feel disgusted with myself . I don't wanna bother you. but again thank you!!!!
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

Kryptonite wrote:Boston, if you did truly cut yourself and/or have suicidal thoughts... I advise you to leave this site now and concentrate on your personal issues. This site is obviously too much for you and is a trigger for this detrimental behavior.

You need to contact your therapist, psychologist and anyone else who works in the mental health field.

As HOK posted above, I would also be more than willing to help and listen provided that you are being honest.
thank you! In all honestly I d know what happened everything kinda spiraled outta control, I see both my therepist tomorrow at school and then my psychiatrist (she provides my meds) tomorrow afternoon, again thank you so much, im so so so sorry for causing such a mess
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Okay, I'm gonna remove you now, this isn't the healthiest place for you to be in your state of mind. I really hope you do take the help you're offered and you now get that we don't all hate you, it was the behavior, not the person. Keep that in mind. We're rooting for ya.

-betty
#FreeBen
BostonGirl17
Talker
Talker

blackbettybamf wrote:Okay, I'm gonna remove you now, this isn't the healthiest place for you to be in your state of mind. I really hope you do take the help you're offered and you now get that we don't all hate you, it was the behavior, not the person. Keep that in mind. We're rooting for ya.

-betty
thank you!!!! I definitely need to get into a better state of mind, again thank you xoxo
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

That's all I have to say
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

Boston, do you want to be ripped apart on here? When you irritate people and say the stuff you do, don't expect everyone to not take this opportunity to say something. When you were claiming that Chris attacked you for no reason, we all felt so bad and were on your side, that was until we found out you had said something and given him a reason to be angry. I'm not saying what he did was right, because it wasn't, but you can't claim to be as innocent as you tried to. You're giving us younger members a bad rep, and I think you need to get off this site and grow up a little. Best of luck to you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

eliza0609 wrote:Boston, do you want to be ripped apart on here? When you irritate people and say the stuff you do, don't expect everyone to not take this opportunity to say something. When you were claiming that Chris attacked you for no reason, we all felt so bad and were on your side, that was until we found out you had said something and given him a reason to be angry. I'm not saying what he did was right, because it wasn't, but you can't claim to be as innocent as you tried to. You're giving us younger members a bad rep, and I think you need to get off this site and grow up a little. Best of luck to you.
She's banned. No worries. Hopefully she gets some help.
#FreeBen

Return to “Boxing Ring”