OhioIsForCPSvisits Part 41

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OhioIsForCPSvisits Part 41

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I've never commented on any of Tayler's social media, ever. I just don't see the point in it, I say everything I need to say on here and Tayler wouldn't agree with anything I say anyway so what's the point? I'm not going to argue with someone as hard headed as her, there's literally no point in it because people like that will never wake up and smell the coffee.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I wonder if she's still "best friends" with that Hailee girl. I know she was over at Tayler's a lot and even let her baby sit her kid. I know she just recently had a baby but I wonder if she cut ties with Tayler after getting back with chuckie.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thewordalive wrote:
old_soul_here wrote:Anyone else see Allyshia telling tayler to have all the babies? Oh yes because listening to someone with 3 different baby daddy's who lives at her parents house is really going to matter.
Allyisha annoys thw shit out of me. Either be taylers friend or talk shit about her. NOT BOTH.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Allyshia is a damn MESS, she's almost as messy as Tayler. She has 3 kids with 3 different men and is like 19? 20?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Who is this Allyshia? Youtuber? If so could I have the link pretty please :)
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I don't think I have ever commented on any of her stuff either. I did like some posts here and there, pics of the kids obviously. I think the most I ever did was sent a question to her on ask.fm.

I'm afraid to follow or add her on any social media because I know she'd recognize my name. -_- I wish I would have thought about that when I made my username however long ago.
Rachaellouise
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rachaellouise »

blackbettybamf wrote:I agree that she shouldn't have spoken as a rep for the community and the call was very poorly executed, but she didn't do it out of spite. She did it for the right reasons, just the wrong way.

The video wasn't supposed to be publicized ever. I'm not sure how it leaked. It was a huge fail though. I feel like it let Tayler's kids down because it came off really bad (knowing no info, not even correct last names or how to spell their names, no address, etc) it just made it sound like total BS.

But yeah I just disagree it was done out of spite. Just because Krissy doesn't like Tayler doesn't make it a false or spiteful report. Most of us don't like Tayler but there is still a basis for the claims. I wish someone else had executed it better because it breaks my heart that those kids are exposed to domestic violence between their parents, erratic behavior (a la window smashing of a vehicle in the middle of the night an allegedly raping Tayler), fighting, and the general abusive nature of that entire relationship..
Plus the drowning in the creek screenshot she never denied is just :?
Well.. It's never too late for someone to step in and make the call on our behalf! Like I said before, this break up was an escalation of epic proportions and put the kids in danger (calling another guy dad, showering with him whilst the kids are running havoc). Whose to say this isn't going to get even worse next time they inevitably break up and someone really gets hurt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Honestly, I don't want anyone speaking on my behalf for anything. If someone feels the need to call CPS on any of the moms, then do so. But take the responsibility on yourself, don't involve anyone else. I really did/do think CPS should intervene because I'm not sure Tayler realizes the impact all the domestic violence and making up/breaking up has on her children. The kids would NOT be taken away. But maybe, hopefully, the parents would receive much needed support, and the children too. I do feel like every support system she's had so far, has utterly failed her. From her parents and family on down to previous CPS visits and even the police. I don't want to read about her in the news.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

What made me face palm was when Krissy said "yes all the proof is on YTMOMMADRAMA" cause that seems like a reliable source . Just say she's in a toxic relationship with a man who is very violent and she needs some help getting her life on track . That's all don't redirect them to some website that's just not reliable sounding .
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

ellie- wrote:Who is this Allyshia? Youtuber? If so could I have the link pretty please :)
Nchollywood
Peaches-2015
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peaches-2015 »

KimKardashian wrote:What made me face palm was when Krissy said "yes all the proof is on YTMOMMADRAMA" cause that seems like a reliable source . Just say she's in a toxic relationship with a man who is very violent and she needs some help getting her life on track . That's all don't redirect them to some website that's just not reliable sounding .
Can somebody post a link to this call? I've been reading about it all day but haven't had any luck finding it.
Peaches-2015
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peaches-2015 »

KimKardashian wrote:What made me face palm was when Krissy said "yes all the proof is on YTMOMMADRAMA" cause that seems like a reliable source . Just say she's in a toxic relationship with a man who is very violent and she needs some help getting her life on track . That's all don't redirect them to some website that's just not reliable sounding .
Can somebody post a link to this call? I've been reading about it all day but haven't had any luck finding it.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Did she delete her page?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Thanks for liking this video danwell.. lol them eyebrows doe
abmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abmom »

So I watched the video. And although I found the caller to sound very immature and giggling and not having their stories 100% straighy. And having the look up the names of the kids...yada yada...

How can tayler say it's false accusations when tayler herself said these things happened?
She herself on instagram said Chuckie kicked Anberlin in the head...how is that false??
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:

Thanks for liking this video danwell.. lol them eyebrows doe

It really amazes me that there are still people supporting Tayler, and what's scary is that a lot of these supporters like the one in this video, are parents themselves. And yes, you're right...them eyebrows...yikes :?

Goldie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goldie »

I think I'm about to post a very unpopular opinion here right now, but why is everyone all of the sudden saying they care about Tayler and want what's best for her? Okay, I'm sure I just sounded like a bitch, lol, but is this because Krissy directed CPS here and some of you want them to see us in a good light (especially since Tayler's going to pull the "bully" card and say she is being stalked and harassed)? I'm probably in the minority right now, but I do not like Tayler, not even a little bit. She is a deplorable human being, and the laziest most selfish mother of the bunch (which is saying a lot). She wishes death upon people - tells them to go off themselves; makes a joke out of suicide and rape; she is so shallow that she attacks people's children that she deems less than perfect; she used her mother's "boob cancer" scare to deflect the negative attention she received after insulting Vanessa's daughter; she lies constantly; she blames everyone around her when the shit hits the fan and never accepts blame for anything; she uses her children as weapons just to stay in a sick, fucked up relationship - going so far as to say she'll harm them when she realized threatening to harm herself didn't concern anyone; she is a racist and an ableist; she is so damn pathetic that she tells people to pray for her when she wants something but then says she doesn't believe in god when she doesn't get her way; her children have gotten into knives, bleach, scaled the furniture, and her 2 year old wandered off with a stranger because she NEVER watches them; her phone and social media are more important then watching the three kids she just had to have; she kicked her younger brothers out of their room of her mother's 3-bedroom home after Chuckie left her for the millionth time while pregnant with Anberlin; Chuckie told her he didn't want a fourth and now that she's finally taken him back he's on board (bargaining chip anyone?); she's been singing the "going to get a GED, a license and a job!" for the past three years; she is violent and is masochistic enough to love someone just as violent as her; she favors her daughters and flat out admits she is more bonded with Anberlin; she stated she doesn't feel an ounce of guilt for smoking weed while pregnant with Jakoby; she said she didn't even love J until after he was born because she was "angry" he was a boy; her 4 month old son - who was always left face-down on the living room floor and didn't learn to crawl until he was almost a year - somehow "rolled over" to a heater and burned himself while left unattended; she refused to cut J's nails as a baby because it scared her; she stole her son's damn birthday money to buy a pair of shoes for herself because he ruined her other pair; she is so entitled she expects everyone in her life to bail her out and support her kids; she brings strange men she dates for only a few days around her children and encourages them to call them daddy purely to fuck with Chuckie; she is planning a fourth child with a man she claims raped her, threatened her and beat her and is doing it all on Medicaid while living in Section 8 housing, because she literally does not care about anyone or anything but herself and her own selfish wants. After all, it's her life and she'll do what she wants, everyone else comes in second after her.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a million other things, but I really am bordering on writing a novel here if I go on any further. She is a horrible, awful human being, and an even worse mother. She does nothing to better herself and doesn't want to, in fact, she gets worse each year and prides herself on it. It doesn't make us immature or "bullies" to say we don't like her. She has brought that dislike upon herself. There is literally nothing I find redeemable about her, nothing at all that I see in her that is likeable, and it doesn't shock me that she put up a facebook post about how some of her fans told Chuckie they only keep up with her because of the kids. Those of you who are now saying you care about Tayler, I only want to ask why? I only care about the kids. I'm not going to wish her well, but I'm certainly not going to wish awful things on her either. I don't like her, but I won't direct any hatred her way in the form of harassment, that would lower me to her level. The only "bad" thing I wish on her is that she can't have any more children, for that unborn baby's sake and for the sake of the children she already has. Hell, even for her family and Chuckie's, who are burdened every time a damn birthday or holiday comes around and of course they are left taking care of everything because Tayler doesn't have a dime to her name. Any money Chuckie does make automatically is spent on expensive electronics for Tayler (who ends up later pawning them or breaking them in a fit of rage), while she surfs the discount bins to get cheap, useless toys for the kids. I guess I just don't understand why some all of the sudden claim to care about her in some way, what has she done in the last couple of days to change people's opinion? It does not make us horrible people if we don't like this girl, she has gone out of her way to turn people against her. That "do you like me?" post on FB would have easily gotten 3,000 likes within the hour three years ago, but is now at a measly 300. She's already entitled enough to think she deserves respect without respecting anyone in return, I just can't bring myself to say I wish the best for her, but I don't wish anything bad on her either. She won't change, never will, and the person who she has shown us she is is absolutely appalling IMO.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Oh I agree with you. I never said I liked her. I said I don't hate her. I was just trying to explain the hate to her in a way she can't just say RAWWWRRR YOURE JUST JEALOUS
#FreeBen
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Damn, Goldie, damn. You hit the nail on the head.

Mamaof2preciousboys

Unread post by Mamaof2preciousboys »

Tayler used to be nice to me until one day (when Jakoby was still a baby) I told her about a car seat cover for when she takes him for walks in the cold in winter, she told me not to tell her how to run her life and corrected my grammar. Ever since then if I commented on her stuff she ignores it or deletes it but let's me follow/add her on everything.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I think a majority of us can't stand the girl we just don't want to see people say she deserves to be abused, raped etc. Most of all we just don't want the children to have to witness these things we want them to have as much of a normal life as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”