DailyUltrasounds Part 25

FitMom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyUltrasounds Part 25

Unread post by FitMom »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Bug juice, it doesn't come in a jar... Bug juice comes from
Who you are!!!

Gosh, I loved that show!!!!

I found episodes on YT a while back. It was hilarious to watch it again. That show was the "Real World" for kids. Haha.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

So.... In today's vlog Missy filmed a hair tutorial (and missed half her head). Her hairdresser came over so her daughter could film a collab with Bryan. Um... why didn't she have her HAIRSTYLIST come and show everyone how to do her hair?

Missy is weird. She's lazy and flakey, but decides she has to put up a video when she has guests in her house to watch Ollie. Pretty obvious she just wanted a break from both the guests, and Oliver. If it were just her and B, there would be no video this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Missy made sure that everyone knew that Jared and his wife were sleeping in the guest room
palmtrees
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtrees »

Some one in the comments on today's video suggested that missy do a makeup tutorial. Like why? Missy barely knows how to do makeup. If they're already on YouTube why not search for a beauty guru who knows what they're doing?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yes, let Ollie hit with swords...not like he'll learn to hit with anything else, especially once terrible 2's/threenager stage(s) hit...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tayyyyyyyyyyyyy »

Not exaggerating, Missy says "actually" about 20 times a video. Both in vlogs and in main channel videos.
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

I watched Ellie's video today and she got some new pajama pants for after the baby arrives. They came from target. I couldn't help but wonder if Missy bought her pants that she always wears in the pajama section too. Yes, I know they're probably regular clothes and it's the current style but to me Missy's look like pajamas.
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jodilo88 wrote:Yes, let Ollie hit with swords...not like he'll learn to hit with anything else, especially once terrible 2's/threenager stage(s) hit...
Let's hope that Oliver doesn't hit Jackson at Vidcon this year.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

elifino1 wrote:I watched Ellie's video today and she got some new pajama pants for after the baby arrives. They came from target. I couldn't help but wonder if Missy bought her pants that she always wears in the pajama section too. Yes, I know they're probably regular clothes and it's the current style but to me Missy's look like pajamas.
The ugly blue ones are from the regular juniors section.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

elifino1 wrote:I watched Ellie's video today and she got some new pajama pants for after the baby arrives. They came from target. I couldn't help but wonder if Missy bought her pants that she always wears in the pajama section too. Yes, I know they're probably regular clothes and it's the current style but to me Missy's look like pajamas.
The ugly blue ones are from the regular juniors section.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
littleb0586
Talker
Talker

Unread post by littleb0586 »

I thought it was hilarious when Bryan was like, "I have no idea where he learned to use a sword!"..... Ummmm... Maybe the movies you're letting him watch? But what do I know? Lol
KatB11182014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatB11182014 »

FitMom wrote:
nzmum512 wrote:Recording a song with a 13 year old is weird when you're mid 20s. Super creepy.

Plus an 8 year old minion was commenting on MisMissy's insta. Seriously? 8? Why?!

I never understand why these kids/preteen watch the family vloggers? When I was a kid, I could care less to watch a random family. I was too busy being a kid and watching shows like "Bug Juice" for my reality TV. Lol
OMG I loved bug juice!
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/19 ... 1201a0.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/19 ... e1254a.jpg[/img]
Remember when I shaded Bryan and Missy on Austin and Britt's whisper challenge. Well I was doing homework and I got a notification. Apparently Missy got the early gender reveal because of her still births according to one of their minions, and that one comment that claimed she isn't a big of Daily Bumps is a lie lmao. She's subscribed to Bryan channels, Missy's channel AND Nelson and Helm. The minions are attacking Austin and Britt because they told the truth.
Jamiecrickets
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jamiecrickets »

littleb0586 wrote:I thought it was hilarious when Bryan was like, "I have no idea where he learned to use a sword!"..... Ummmm... Maybe the movies you're letting him watch? But what do I know? Lol
Yeah like a no brainer. C'mon, Bryan!
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

They're like in the inbetween section. To me they're lounge pants and the only place I'd wear them out would be to the airport or a friend's house, and of course as pajamas
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

DailyGoalsAF
:roll:
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I hate the pants Missy wears. They look horrible especially paired with the cream top with lace cut outs. Horrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Haven't watched yet but B asked how Ollie knew how to sword fight? They just had a "sword fight" with forks the other day...
nosygossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nosygossip »

OT but is anyone else worried about spacekitty? It's been a while since we've seen her...
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

Can we get a new thread link?

Return to “Daily Bumps”