Ellie + Jared Part 1

momto6
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellieandjared Part 1

Unread post by momto6 »

I've had three under three four times already and it isn't so bad. You get into your groove and it can actually be quite fun! :) fifth time coming up in November! I hope they keep having kids close in age because I think if any of the YTers can handle it, E and J can. :)
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

momto6 wrote:I've had three under three four times already and it isn't so bad. You get into your groove and it can actually be quite fun! :) fifth time coming up in November! I hope they keep having kids close in age because I think if any of the YTers can handle it, E and J can. :)
They're going to need a bigger place if they have another one.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I can only picture them having all boys lol
kmjones70
Amateur
Amateur

Ellieandjared Part 1

Unread post by kmjones70 »

I really wish they would cut ties with Bryan and Missy. All those two do is drag E+J down. So what if they sent you a gift? I bet a bunch of other people sent gifts that we never saw on-camera, and they didn't film their FaceTime with C&K, but B&M's gift HAD to be in the vlog. Maybe B&M pressured them into showing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

Maybe it's just me being overly sensitive, but do any of you see a change in the way Ellie is treating Jackson? Before when Jackson started playing with rocks, she used to be all over how cute it was. He'd bring them to the store and in the house and whatnot but in the vlog today she was kinda rude and "I don't want rocks in my kitchen". I understand disciplining your child to learn but if that was the case, she should've started teaching Jackson no rocks in the house when he started. Idk it just feels like she's changed and kinda doesn't care as much with what's happening with Jackson. Naturally her focus is on Calvin, but if that were me, I would have brought my older child home with my baby from the hospital. I wouldn't have waited especially since they knew Jackson was really missing them.

Just my two cents I guess

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

PrincessConsuela wrote:Maybe it's just me being overly sensitive, but do any of you see a change in the way Ellie is treating Jackson? Before when Jackson started playing with rocks, she used to be all over how cute it was. He'd bring them to the store and in the house and whatnot but in the vlog today she was kinda rude and "I don't want rocks in my kitchen". I understand disciplining your child to learn but if that was the case, she should've started teaching Jackson no rocks in the house when he started. Idk it just feels like she's changed and kinda doesn't care as much with what's happening with Jackson. Naturally her focus is on Calvin, but if that were me, I would have brought my older child home with my baby from the hospital. I wouldn't have waited especially since they knew Jackson was really missing them.

imo she just tried to be funny (definitely heard the exaggeration in her voice), in the end of the vlog she showed us the little road of rocks Jackson left at the door and she said that's one of the cutest things.
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

PrincessConsuela wrote:Maybe it's just me being overly sensitive, but do any of you see a change in the way Ellie is treating Jackson? Before when Jackson started playing with rocks, she used to be all over how cute it was. He'd bring them to the store and in the house and whatnot but in the vlog today she was kinda rude and "I don't want rocks in my kitchen". I understand disciplining your child to learn but if that was the case, she should've started teaching Jackson no rocks in the house when he started. Idk it just feels like she's changed and kinda doesn't care as much with what's happening with Jackson. Naturally her focus is on Calvin, but if that were me, I would have brought my older child home with my baby from the hospital. I wouldn't have waited especially since they knew Jackson was really missing them.

About not having jackson home the first night... I feel like that's a pety reason to say shes not caring for him like she used to. I have three kids and if my sister offered to keep them the first night so I could adjust to a new baby I would have jumped on the offer. Shes lucky her and her sister are so close! Nothing to judge her for.
PrettyLittleLiar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrettyLittleLiar »

Watching the vlogs since they've had Calvin home. My number one thought has been Ellie would be so overwhelmed if Jared wasn't home all day with her. It's nice Jared's helping, but Ellie's acting like she can't do anything but rest and feed Calvin all day. Maybe it's because I had three boys under three and I jumped right back into everything when I came home from the hospital. I can't count how many times I had to walk around nursing while helping one of my other children.
MKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MKitty »

She's probably just stressed out from having a newborn around. I'm sure once Calvin gets into a regular sleeping pattern or something it will be a lot easier on them and she won't be so stressed out.
soleildelc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soleildelc »

MKitty wrote:

She's probably just stressed out from having a newborn around. I'm sure once Calvin gets into a regular sleeping pattern or something it will be a lot easier on them and she won't be so stressed out.
I think she just need to adapt. I also notice some difference towards Jackson but I bet that's normal. I only have one child so I wouldn't know.
kmjones70
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmjones70 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432858037.174419.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cursive
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cursive »

I always get kind of annoyed when I see people who have spouses who are home all the time or a ton of family help right after having a baby, but I will admit it's rude of me to think that way just because I'm jealous. She is very lucky and I'm glad she has help. I on the other hand have a husband with a very demanding 7 day a week job, which he was back at 3 days after baby #2 arrived. My older son was a little older than Jackson and our new baby had very bad jaundice, and I had to get them both up and take my newborn to the lab every morning for blood draws for almost 2 weeks. Then come home and do everything myself until 7/8pm when my husband got home. I don't have any siblings and didn't have a good relationship with my mom at the time. My MIL is nice but we weren't very close at the time so she would bring over dinner and help in small ways, but when it came to the kids I was on my own. I'm due with baby #3 in just a few days and my relationship with my mom is much better now and MIL and I have gotten really close lately so I hope I have some more help this time around. But yeah... not gonna lie I roll my eyes a little when I hear people say things like "my husband makes me oatmeal every morning so I can just worry about feeding the baby". At that stage I was up juggling a crying newborn and trying to make a toddler breakfast and hope I could steal a few bites off his plate. Again, I know I'm bitter. ;)
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

wrong forum lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

cursive wrote:I always get kind of annoyed when I see people who have spouses who are home all the time or a ton of family help right after having a baby, but I will admit it's rude of me to think that way just because I'm jealous. She is very lucky and I'm glad she has help. I on the other hand have a husband with a very demanding 7 day a week job, which he was back at 3 days after baby #2 arrived. My older son was a little older than Jackson and our new baby had very bad jaundice, and I had to get them both up and take my newborn to the lab every morning for blood draws for almost 2 weeks. Then come home and do everything myself until 7/8pm when my husband got home. I don't have any siblings and didn't have a good relationship with my mom at the time. My MIL is nice but we weren't very close at the time so she would bring over dinner and help in small ways, but when it came to the kids I was on my own. I'm due with baby #3 in just a few days and my relationship with my mom is much better now and MIL and I have gotten really close lately so I hope I have some more help this time around. But yeah... not gonna lie I roll my eyes a little when I hear people say things like "my husband makes me oatmeal every morning so I can just worry about feeding the baby". At that stage I was up juggling a crying newborn and trying to make a toddler breakfast and hope I could steal a few bites off his plate. Again, I know I'm bitter. ;)

I agree...sort of. My dh is gone a lot for work.I get aggrivated (no, not even the slightest jealous) when I see others with so much help. Yes dh helps when he's home(that's his job as a father) however I know I can handle all of my kids alone and that makes me proud that I dont rely on others. Ellie and a lot of the other yt moms show that there is no way they could do it alone with 1 kid, let alone 2 or more. I wanted my kids home the moment I was release with each baby. And I resumed my normal life just add in a frequent nursing baby and less sleep lol
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

I think Ellie is an obsessive cleaner, from what I have seen. Probably added stress on top of having a newborn.

I think she still adores Jackson. Especially at the end when she almost cried over his rock trail, lol.

I want to know what happened to Jackson's tee pee!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

BlazeMercy wrote:
cursive wrote:I always get kind of annoyed when I see people who have spouses who are home all the time or a ton of family help right after having a baby, but I will admit it's rude of me to think that way just because I'm jealous. She is very lucky and I'm glad she has help. I on the other hand have a husband with a very demanding 7 day a week job, which he was back at 3 days after baby #2 arrived. My older son was a little older than Jackson and our new baby had very bad jaundice, and I had to get them both up and take my newborn to the lab every morning for blood draws for almost 2 weeks. Then come home and do everything myself until 7/8pm when my husband got home. I don't have any siblings and didn't have a good relationship with my mom at the time. My MIL is nice but we weren't very close at the time so she would bring over dinner and help in small ways, but when it came to the kids I was on my own. I'm due with baby #3 in just a few days and my relationship with my mom is much better now and MIL and I have gotten really close lately so I hope I have some more help this time around. But yeah... not gonna lie I roll my eyes a little when I hear people say things like "my husband makes me oatmeal every morning so I can just worry about feeding the baby". At that stage I was up juggling a crying newborn and trying to make a toddler breakfast and hope I could steal a few bites off his plate. Again, I know I'm bitter. ;)

I agree...sort of. My dh is gone a lot for work.I get aggrivated (no, not even the slightest jealous) when I see others with so much help. Yes dh helps when he's home(that's his job as a father) however I know I can handle all of my kids alone and that makes me proud that I dont rely on others. Ellie and a lot of the other yt moms show that there is no way they could do it alone with 1 kid, let alone 2 or more. I wanted my kids home the moment I was release with each baby. And I resumed my normal life just add in a frequent nursing baby and less sleep lol
I agree, when my second was born my partner work away and she was born 7 weeks premature so when she was in hospital he had to go back to work because he couldn't take what could of been 6-8 weeks off work. Luckily when she was in hospital my MIL flew across the country to help with my oldest (don't talk to my mum) and luckily my youngest was only in hospital for 10 days but once she came home my MIL had to fly back to her home to go back to work so I was on my own with a 21 month old and newborn. We were lucky to my partner got promoted and we were relocated to where he worked when my daughter was 6 weeks old but he had to stay at work until the weekend we moved so I had to pack our entire house up by myself with a toddler and newborn. A friend helped by taking my oldest for a few hours here and there so I could stuff done but for the most part i did it on my own.

I think Ellie is very spoilt by jared, which is fine for them if that's what works for them. But I hope young girls don't watch them and think that having babies is just relaxing in bed, feeding and napping while you're husband waits on you hand and foot. Because for majority of people, their husband goes back to work and you're on your own.

But Ellie usually is a very hands on mother and she's a good mother and there's no denying she adores her kids. But she needs to find that balance between Jackson and Calvin because Jackson isn't old enough to understand why his mum spends all of her time with the baby when she used to spend all of her time with him. In that sense, it's lucky jared is home because Jackson is still very young and he does need a lot of attention.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Wonder how B&M feel about Shay talking about E&J's birth of Calvin. LOL
Arieya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Arieya »

foreversoulmates wrote:Wonder how B&M feel about Shay talking about E&J's birth of Calvin. LOL
OMG I don't follow Shaytards. What did he say?

Anyway, about Ellie. I don't think she's acting any different toward Jackson other than not carrying him. I had a son at home that was twice as big as Jackson (he was 3) when my 2nd son was born... and I still picked him up on occasion. But I'm guessing she just wants to take advantage of Jared being able to help. Maybe it will help her recover faster.

They are doing a very good job handling it imo. I loved how Jackson chose Calvin's outfit :)
Arieya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Arieya »

kmjones70 wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432858037.174419.jpg

Sent fr om my iPhone using Tapatalk
YAS, keep voting people. :) I really don't want to see B+M win!! They are the opposite of role models.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Arieya wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote:Wonder how B&M feel about Shay talking about E&J's birth of Calvin. LOL
OMG I don't follow Shaytards. What did he say?

Anyway, about Ellie. I don't think she's acting any different toward Jackson other than not carrying him. I had a son at home that was twice as big as Jackson (he was 3) when my 2nd son was born... and I still picked him up on occasion. But I'm guessing she just wants to take advantage of Jared being able to help. Maybe it will help her recover faster.

They are doing a very good job handling it imo. I loved how Jackson chose Calvin's outfit :)

The whole family was watching the birth of Calvin. Shay said congrats and Collette said some nice things. Brock mentioned how Ellie was brave and then wanted to watch his own birth.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”