MessALotzzi Vs The Hackarazzi Part 55

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MessALotzzi Vs The Hackarazzi Part 55

Unread post by mikejones »

Statistically speaking, 59 percent of marriages for women under the age of 18 end in divorce within 15 years. The divorce rate drops to 36 percent for those married at age 20 or older.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

People grow and change a LOT from their late teens to late 20s. Your brain isn't even fully developed until the age of 25. It's impossible for Mess to say for sure that what she wants now is what she will want in 5 years- especially considering how much her personality changes from partner to partner. She doesn't even know who she herself is, so how can she "know" that Stabby's so compatible with her?

Also her videos are horrible to watch, they're just so LOUD. The children, my God they are SO LOUD ALL THE TIME. I'd seriously go crazy if I lived there.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Firstly, props to Jess for doing an FAQ Friday on something people are actually requesting.

Secondly, I feel like Kyson wouldn't be such an attention craving child if Jess actually gave him some attention. My mom had three kids under the age of four (I was three and my sister was almost two when our younger sister was born) and my mom gave all of us enough attention. I hardly ever got in trouble (I was the kid that wanted to please everyone and didn't like getting in trouble, though I would occasionally have my days) and my sister, though she was more aggressive than me, only got in trouble when she deserved it (she was the one who liked to hit, kick, and throw temper tantrums haha).

Thirdly, oh my gosh, that chevron, whistly-clappy-annoying music is back at the end. :x

Finally, off the topic of the video, I dreamt last night that Mess and Stabby broke up. Is it terrible that the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was check her Instagram because I thought it actually happened?
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I hate when people swoop in with their own experiences and get all defensive. Chill out. That's a good way to get people to personally attack you.

We are talking about JESSICA. Jessica, who is on her third marriage at 23 and has fallen into every statistic in the books.
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Personally I think whether a couple stays together or not depends on the people, not necessarily the age they got together or how long they've been together. The problem with Jess is that she hasn't been single for more than about 4 months since she was 14. If there weren't 6 children involved, her and Chris meeting and marrying within a year wouldn't necessarily be an issue. It's that Lilia and Chris' boys are getting to the age that they'll start remembering these things. When (or if) they end up splitting in the next year, these three will remember it. The twins are probably already being affected by Drake coming and leaving so often, and by the time C&J are married for a year or so Landen will be old enough to understand if Chris leaves.
My friend is 21 and has had 6 boyfriends in 5 years, all what she'd call "serious relationships. She's also cheated on the first 3, gotten pregnant, given the baby up for adoption, and now she's engaged to #6 after knowing him for a year and dating for 6 months. She's always had social issues, and I feel she does it because she thinks she needs that attention. I can totally see that being the reason Jess does this too. Judging by the "am I pretty for a redhead" she might be a bit insecure? added onto that, Drake cheating on her multiple times couldn't have helped. I hope for the kids' sakes, Chris and Jess will last. They seem like they're dependent on each other already, probably for not the best reasons, but that can still keep a couple together. On the other hand, maybe another break up (before she gets pregnant with #5/7) would make her see how these relationships are affecting her kids and she'll get her life together and focus on the kids she already has. But like I said, it's too late and that would be pretty hard on all the kids at this point.
Sorry if this is a bit long, I'm on mobile so I can't tell.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Her discipline video isn't a new idea, it's more recycled content.

She talked about this crap in her "controversial parenting tag"
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mikejones wrote:Statistically speaking, 59 percent of marriages for women under the age of 18 end in divorce within 15 years. The divorce rate drops to 36 percent for those married at age 20 or older.

I don't think that second statistic is correct. 1/2 marriages end in divorce in America. 36% seems incredibly low.

But it is a proven fact that 100% of Jessica marriages end in divorce :)
Rawr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rawr »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
mikejones wrote:Statistically speaking, 59 percent of marriages for women under the age of 18 end in divorce within 15 years. The divorce rate drops to 36 percent for those married at age 20 or older.

I don't think that second statistic is correct. 1/2 marriages end in divorce in America. 36% seems incredibly low.

It might be 25 not 20. The divorce rate really isn't as high as everyone thinks though especially if you're over 25 with a college degree. That was the norm with all my friends parents growing up and not one of them divorced. I think all the Jessica's of the world are just bringing the general rate up.

And age of consent in my state is 16 so it's possible no laws have been broken. Everyone else said what I was thinking so I have nothing else to add on that topic...
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Personally I think whether a couple stays together or not depends on the people, not necessarily the age they got together or how long they've been together. The problem with Jess is that she hasn't been single for more than about 4 months since she was 14. If there weren't 6 children involved, her and Chris meeting and marrying within a year wouldn't necessarily be an issue. It's that Lilia and Chris' boys are getting to the age that they'll start remembering these things. When (or if) they end up splitting in the next year, these three will remember it. The twins are probably already being affected by Drake coming and leaving so often, and by the time C&J are married for a year or so Landen will be old enough to understand if Chris leaves.
My friend is 21 and has had 6 boyfriends in 5 years, all what she'd call "serious relationships. She's also cheated on the first 3, gotten pregnant, given the baby up for adoption, and now she's engaged to #6 after knowing him for a year and dating for 6 months. She's always had social issues, and I feel she does it because she thinks she needs that attention. I can totally see that being the reason Jess does this too. Judging by the "am I pretty for a redhead" she might be a bit insecure? added onto that, Drake cheating on her multiple times couldn't have helped. I hope for the kids' sakes, Chris and Jess will last. They seem like they're dependent on each other already, probably for not the best reasons, but that can still keep a couple together. On the other hand, maybe another break up (before she gets pregnant with #5/7) would make her see how these relationships are affecting her kids and she'll get her life together and focus on the kids she already has. But like I said, it's too late and that would be pretty hard on all the kids at this point.
Sorry if this is a bit long, I'm on mobile so I can't tell.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:I'm sorry but I just have a bone to pick lol. If there is minors here.. And by minors I'm just assuming you mean 13..14 year olds? I'm sure every 16, 17, 18 year old girl here gossiping knows about a vagina, even the young preteens if there's any here know they have one. I just think the whole "there's minors here" argument is stupid. If they're old enough to be on a website gossiping and form opinions on/dictate other people's lives, they're old enough to scroll past the word vagina. Same goes for everyone else. Lol, maybe I'm missing the big deal with the word, but it's not like mike said "Jessica's huge C*NT is floppy and gross" that would of been tacky, she said "Jessica's vagina is the meaning or hakuna matata" which I find is funny because it's true, Jessica is a little bit of a skank and no one gets left behind from the wrath of her lady bits.

Anyways that was my opinion!

Back to Jessica, can that hacker release something interesting already??????
Okay forget the minors argument then. Vagina after childbirth is off topic. Other vulgar explicit comments about her vagina are against the rules. Enough about vaginas. Holy shit. How many times do we have to ask?
#FreeBen
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rawr wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

It might be 25 not 20. The divorce rate really isn't as high as everyone thinks though especially if you're over 25 with a college degree. That was the norm with all my friends parents growing up and not one of them divorced. I think all the Jessica's of the world are just bringing the general rate up.

And age of consent in my state is 16 so it's possible no laws have been broken. Everyone else said what I was thinking so I have nothing else to add on that topic...
I dunno, look at all the elderly couples who married straight out of high school and are still together. In my experience, the older marriages tended to fall apart way more often.

I feel you're already set in your ways when you marry at 30+. I personally believe that if you marry young you have more of a chance of growing together & sharing similar desires and opinions about life.

But anyways about Jess statistics, I know cohabiting before marriage is more likely to lead to divorce.

My psychology textbook this semester said first marriages are 53% likely to end in divorce, second marriages are 66% likely to end in divorce, and third marriages are 74% likely to end in divorce. Good luck jess!
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I couldn't even be with someone who has a "I'm gonna get knocked up by every guy who dates me after like two days of dating and since we're having a baby together/or since you're helping me raise my kids we'll be together forever cause hakuna matata/everything happens for a reason/ *inserts pintrest quote*/ he said I'm attractive so we must be soulmates.

I was a product of divorce so my kids will be one too.

She needs to chill.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder if Jess will say Lilia is a easy kid once she hits her teen years and becomes her.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

medstudent wrote:
deeznuts wrote:Thats ignorance to think, shawn. You sound like you're unhappy in your marriage to be bashing young couples.
You think the "ur unhappy and jellus and stupid" argument(which is basically what you're saying) proves your maturity? :lol: Your husband is a fellon whether you like it or not. Sleeping with a 15 year old when you're 19-20 is illegal in most states so how was he wrong? Also, yeah people do change as they mature, again whether you like it or not.That's not to say your marriage is doomed but the odds are fairly stacked against it.
I just shared my own experience and to say that not everyone is apart of a statistic. What we do when we're young (in my case married a man 3 1/2 years older than I) was what I did, but it will be no big deal when I'm 90 and he's 93. This whole age of consent shit is stupid, no difference between being 18 and 17, legitmately it's just 1 year difference, same as 20 or 21. There just HAS to be a set age which determines when you're of legal age or adult. The fact that I was 16 and my husband was 19 is irrelevant to anything. You guys are reaching high with that one. It has nothing to do with what I was trying to justify about young marriages. But thanks for the ignorant opinions. Thing is, I was emancipated from my parents, which legally made me an adult (in my state at least)
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Divorce statistics can be a bit deceptive because some people do not believe in divorce for cultural or religious reasons. So the number of people whose second marriage fails will always be higher than the number of poeple whose first marriage fails, because the group consists entirely of people who think divorce is ok. There are no anti-divorce people on their second marriage to balance out the statistic.

It's a similar thing with people who married young and are now in their 80s - divorce was unacceptable back in the day so they stayed together no matter how miserable they made each other.

Either way, Jess is an idiot and she won't get her fairytale ending.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:I'm sorry but I just have a bone to pick lol. If there is minors here.. And by minors I'm just assuming you mean 13..14 year olds? I'm sure every 16, 17, 18 year old girl here gossiping knows about a vagina, even the young preteens if there's any here know they have one. I just think the whole "there's minors here" argument is stupid. If they're old enough to be on a website gossiping and form opinions on/dictate other people's lives, they're old enough to scroll past the word vagina. Same goes for everyone else. Lol, maybe I'm missing the big deal with the word, but it's not like mike said "Jessica's huge C*NT is floppy and gross" that would of been tacky, she said "Jessica's vagina is the meaning or hakuna matata" which I find is funny because it's true, Jessica is a little bit of a skank and no one gets left behind from the wrath of her lady bits.

Anyways that was my opinion!

Back to Jessica, can that hacker release something interesting already??????
They hacked her personal facebook as well right? Would be interesting to read her messages :D
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

mikejones wrote:I wonder if Jess will say Lilia is a easy kid once she hits her teen years and becomes her.
I hope Lilia has a good head on her shoulders when she is older and doesn't chase after "dick" like her pathetic mother!
Rawr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rawr »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Rawr wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I dunno, look at all the elderly couples who married straight out of high school and are still together. In my experience, the older marriages tended to fall apart way more often.

I feel you're already set in your ways when you marry at 30+. I personally believe that if you marry young you have more of a chance of growing together & sharing similar desires and opinions about life.

But anyways about Jess statistics, I know cohabiting before marriage is more likely to lead to divorce.

My psychology textbook this semester said first marriages are 53% likely to end in divorce, second marriages are 66% likely to end in divorce, and third marriages are 74% likely to end in divorce. Good luck jess!
I have a different experience than you, in my life the couples who waited to get married are happily together while the couples who married young are either divorced or together just cause it's convenient. I kinda see your point but 25-30 is still young. I personally don't understand why anyone would marry before like 23. Why not be selfish for a little bit and get an education/career and figure out who you are as an individual. Like the person who said she got married at 16 and then was bragging about her husbands income. I think it's so sad that she had nothing about herself to brag about. I know it works for some people but in my experience, and statistically, it's better to wait a bit. However, I think we can all agree that Jessicas marriage is just doomed. I just hope they break up before she gets pregnant again.
HowBoutThatSchnizel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HowBoutThatSchnizel »

Just watched her discipline video and I actually agree with her views. I have the two very different children and it is true that different kids need different discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Shit I got married at 19, smack dab in the middle of those statistics, I wonder where I stand?! Not being snarky ha. We've been married 6 years and he was 20 so I will go with the 20 or older statistic ha.

Return to “JesssFam”