Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by twomommies »

She uses enemas on Kyson?! No wonder he's so sad, maybe he's in pain? Good that she disabled the comments, she would've gotten an enema!!
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by sadie »

When my little brother was 3-4 our parents broke up and he started doing the holding it in thing too. I def think it's related to stress and upheaval.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

sadie wrote:When my little brother was 3-4 our parents broke up and he started doing the holding it in thing too. I def think it's related to stress and upheaval.
For sure. Not the haircuts as Jess hinted to but more his mom screaming at his dad over a haircut right in front of him, his mom making him feel bad about it all the time, probably witnessing fights between his parents and then his mom badmouthing his dad. Plus now Drake hasn't been getting the boys much if at all so that's a big stress and confusion on the poor kid.

And Mess claims blended families are sooooo wonderful and the perfect set up.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Why on earth is she giving him enemas???? Wouldn't that be super traumatizing?
b1tchface86
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by b1tchface86 »

Why wouldnt she just give him prune juice?
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Kyson is just too cute <3 This may be "reaching" but is it possible that it may be a control issue with Kyson holding in his poop? I mean he's 3 and his life has been hectic and he hasn't been able to control any of it, but his poop is something he can control..so he chooses to hold it in? Whatever the reason though, I hope he stops doing that soon cause it's not healthy for him to be doing that :( and Jess I hate to burst your bubble.. but just because Kaden eats corn and carrots that doesn't mean he's a big veggie eater. I'm a little curious as to how many foods these kids have actually tried because we all know that they don't get a big variety! Kaden sleeping that much is a bit concerning as well :| Do any of you have anemia? Is always being sleepy a big problem? I have hypothyroidism, so it's a problem with me but I have no idea with anemia! Plus, if Kaden loves veggies he should be eating spinach (which I know you can get in bulk at Costco)
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Kyson said it. "My mimi went bye bye" Jess kicked her out
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I hope she's using the enema as a last ditch resort. If the "P" juices aren't helping, then she can go to the Peditrician and he will write her a prescription for miralax and give her the correct doses. Enema should always be used as a last resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Lilia's laugh in the intro creeps me out.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Lilia's laugh in the intro creeps me out.
YES! It has never been cute to me even when she had the other laugh in the intro with the yellow stripes. It's creepy!

MrsJo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MrsJo »

Context101 wrote:Kyson is just too cute <3 This may be "reaching" but is it possible that it may be a control issue with Kyson holding in his poop? I mean he's 3 and his life has been hectic and he hasn't been able to control any of it, but his poop is something he can control..so he chooses to hold it in? Whatever the reason though, I hope he stops doing that soon cause it's not healthy for him to be doing that :( and Jess I hate to burst your bubble.. but just because Kaden eats corn and carrots that doesn't mean he's a big veggie eater. I'm a little curious as to how many foods these kids have actually tried because we all know that they don't get a big variety! Kaden sleeping that much is a bit concerning as well :| Do any of you have anemia? Is always being sleepy a big problem? I have hypothyroidism, so it's a problem with me but I have no idea with anemia! Plus, if Kaden loves veggies he should be eating spinach (which I know you can get in bulk at Costco)
Anaemia is a big problem for my mother and I. It makes you feel drained no matter how well rested you are. So you are right.. It also makes a person look a bit paler than usual. Its quite dangerous. It also weakens your immune system.

Some spinach now and then would surely help a lot! It contains a lot of iron.. Red meat too. Also vitamin supplements won't be such a bad idea for all those kids.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
MrsJo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MrsJo »

Long time lurker and only just started commenting on these forums. Its never crossed my mind to use an enema on a toddler or any small child for that matter.. Not even for myself haha. There's so many other better and healthier ways sort a problem like that out!

momofmany82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momofmany82 »

Messica doesnt even bother to look presentable in her videos she gives me such a dirty vibe like she doesnt shower. Kyson is so cute , I see the mohawk is back :?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Context101 wrote:Kyson is just too cute <3 This may be "reaching" but is it possible that it may be a control issue with Kyson holding in his poop? I mean he's 3 and his life has been hectic and he hasn't been able to control any of it, but his poop is something he can control..so he chooses to hold it in? Whatever the reason though, I hope he stops doing that soon cause it's not healthy for him to be doing that :( and Jess I hate to burst your bubble.. but just because Kaden eats corn and carrots that doesn't mean he's a big veggie eater. I'm a little curious as to how many foods these kids have actually tried because we all know that they don't get a big variety! Kaden sleeping that much is a bit concerning as well :| Do any of you have anemia? Is always being sleepy a big problem? I have hypothyroidism, so it's a problem with me but I have no idea with anemia! Plus, if Kaden loves veggies he should be eating spinach (which I know you can get in bulk at Costco)
Interesting view in Kyson holding it in, maybe there is some truth to freudian psychology/ anal retentiveness..he probably feels like he doesn't have control over anything.

Love that jess is doing enemas on her three year old. Sounds fun. Wonder if she regrets planning 400 children while she's sticking a tube up his butthole

Kaden has 'fixations on objects & colors, very limited vocabulary, super sensitive & changes with others emotions, doesn't like to be touched, unaware of his environment'...

Sounding more and more like he has problems/autism. Really hope she's brought it up to a doctor
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

MrsJo wrote:
Anaemia is a big problem for my mother and I. It makes you feel drained no matter how well rested you are. So you are right.. It also makes a person look a bit paler than usual. Its quite dangerous. It also weakens your immune system.

Some spinach now and then would surely help a lot! It contains a lot of iron.. Red meat too. Also vitamin supplements won't be such a bad idea for all those kids.

Thank you for responding! Is it curable, or just treatable? Obviously Jessica isn't doing anything to help make it better or else she'd try the spinach..
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I have no idea if the enema is necessary or not, but I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of someone (other than a doctor) holding a 3 year old down and inserting something in his anus.

Either way, both twins seem to have some fairly serious problems - I'm not going to use my Google degree to diagnose anyone, but the alarm bells should definitely be ringing for Kaden
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

The problem with enemas is if not done correctly it can damage the tissue of the anus (sorry I know it's kinda weird to talk about). If she's doing them and say Kyson starts wriggling around she could seriously hurt him. I know that when your in labor during the early stages you can ask for one, but they usually don't like to do them unless medically necessary. I understand that Kyson is having issues but like I said, she could easily try a stool softener first before going to the extreme of an enema.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Shawn2011 wrote:I have no idea if the enema is necessary or not, but I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of someone (other than a doctor) holding a 3 year old down and inserting something in his anus.

Either way, both twins seem to have some fairly serious problems - I'm not going to use my Google degree to diagnose anyone, but the alarm bells should definitely be ringing for Kaden
I really hope she thinks something's off too. I know for the longest time she ignored people asking about lilia's speech issues, and when she finally took her in she ended up having hearing problems. Hopefully she listens to speculations
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Youtube better run out before Kyson hits the 3rd grade the earliest and the kids learn his mom had to put something in his butt. Imagine the horror just because his mom made YT videos

Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

Whether the enema is necessary or not only a doctor could decide. I know a few families who have had to, in the short term, give one to their child. However this was after trying diet changes and prescription laxative so I can only assume both of those were done first for Kyson.

"I'm not sure how to take away the paci " ... Um, tell Kaden he is over 3 and it's all done. It will be a rough few nights but he will get over it.

I love how she calls it "the haircut." It's like, where were you when "the haircut" happened? So dramatic.

Kaden sleeping so much is worrisome. I thought it was weird that she didn't mention the anemia. He could be doing much better with supplements and a diet change, but it was weird to not mention it at all.

Return to “JesssFam”