• Advertisement

Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Deadhead_kay » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:11 am

I get where Betty is coming from, but there was like what 6 posts about it and she got pissed. Anyway cmon Jess do something interesting cause this thread has limited things we can properly argue about.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:12 am

Shawn2011 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote: The fighting stops now. I have an interview to go to but if when kryptonite comes back there is still fighting, the thread will be locked for 24 hours. Enough you guys. This is fucking ridiculous. I could give two shits about your personal views, that's not what this thread is about and if you want to debate them then make a topic in the appropriate forum.

What's the problem here? Jess made a video about extended breastfeeding and we're talking about extended breastfeeding. I agree that it's annoying when people talk about their own eye color or whatever for 10 pages, but that's not what's happening here.

And as far as you thinking this thread is not about our personal views - you are wrong. It is ONLY about our personal views.

it's about our personal views on jess though
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:17 am

twilight_princess17 wrote:While I do agree that Jessica flaunts herself breastfeeding to get thumbs ups from strangers, I feel like criticizing breastfeeding apart from that is also critical of other mothers who choose to do it.

Extended breastfeeding doesn't have an age limit.
I find it slightly offensive to read such strong negative opinions about breastfeeding here, because 99% of the time it is an umbrella statement (toddlers shouldn't breastfeed how disgusting and lazy) and that, to me, means you would have that opinion of ANYONE who did it, not just Jessica.

For anyone who is going to say "don't like it don't read it", then if you don't like seeing or hearing about Jess doing it then just ignore it. Or don't put those broad comments here. I read here for Jess gossip. Not to see "wow! breastfeeding a one year old! How lazy and needy! Who would do that? One year olds surely don't need it"

I just meant he needs to learn to be comforted in other ways than a boob....Moms are supposed to hug, cuddle, kiss, and love you. ..not just throw you on a boob while kissing hubby #16
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby CamilaCabello » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:32 am

Keep going on about it guys, get the thread locked! If all the mods agree on it, it's obviously an issue. Go debate it somewhere else.

I wonder what kaden was doing in the cupboard!
CamilaCabello
Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:33 am

I'm not going to lock the thread right now because it's calmed down... But I do want to say this:

You guys aren't realizing that the last five discussions have turned into fights.

Breastfeeding is a touchy subject that usually gets out of hand.

We don't want to censor you, but we want to prevent a fight from happening or continuing.
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby HCB » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:40 am

CamilaCabello wrote:Keep going on about it guys, get the thread locked! If all the mods agree on it, it's obviously an issue. Go debate it somewhere else.

I wonder what kaden was doing in the cupboard!

Trying to drown out the sound of Stabby and Mess making baby #7 in the next room. He climbed in there, folded his ears over like he does, and assumed the fetal position until the moaning stopped.
Wife, mom of 2, gym rat, and general shit talker.
HCB
True Gossiper

Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby Arieya » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:43 am

Geez came here to discuss the twins update video and find all this. Kaden's not even breastfeeding anymore apparently if that's what got this started. I'm kind of shocked there's a 15 minute video all about the twins! "Impressive" Jess.

ETA: Just seen it was about Landen nvm...but moving on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Arieya
Talker

Postby HCB » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:14 am

Just watched the update on the twins. It was pretty revealing of a few things for me.
1. She claims Kyson regressed in potty training "when things were going on...around the haircut." I highly doubt just the haircut caused that in a 3 year old. So there had to have been some fighting, arguing, bad mouthing, etc. going in (which we figured).
2. She also said Kyson takes on other peoples' emotions. Well no wonder the kid was so sad about his haircut...you were acting pissed about it around him.
3. She says the twins at so different but then treats them like they are the same people.
4. She claims Kaden is mama's boy and Kyson is the trouble maker yet she says Kyson is the cuddly one and Kaden is independent.

Maybe I read too much into it but the whole video felt like a contradiction.
HCB
True Gossiper

Postby HazelnutSoup » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:24 am

I saw it a little differently as far as Kyson goes. Obviously I could be wrong, but the way I took it, he's the one who likes a lot of attention, therefore wants lots of cuddles / help with things. And then when he doesn't get that attention, he becomes a "troublemaker", or gaining negative attention.

But who the fuck knows anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HazelnutSoup
Amateur

Postby HCB » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:26 am

^yeah good point
HCB
True Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:38 am

She uses enemas on Kyson?! No wonder he's so sad, maybe he's in pain? Good that she disabled the comments, she would've gotten an enema!!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby sadie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:47 am

When my little brother was 3-4 our parents broke up and he started doing the holding it in thing too. I def think it's related to stress and upheaval.
sadie
True Gossiper

Postby HCB » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:53 am

sadie wrote:When my little brother was 3-4 our parents broke up and he started doing the holding it in thing too. I def think it's related to stress and upheaval.

For sure. Not the haircuts as Jess hinted to but more his mom screaming at his dad over a haircut right in front of him, his mom making him feel bad about it all the time, probably witnessing fights between his parents and then his mom badmouthing his dad. Plus now Drake hasn't been getting the boys much if at all so that's a big stress and confusion on the poor kid.

And Mess claims blended families are sooooo wonderful and the perfect set up.
HCB
True Gossiper

Postby Jameson » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:24 am

Why on earth is she giving him enemas???? Wouldn't that be super traumatizing?
Jameson
Informer

Postby b1tchface86 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:36 am

Why wouldnt she just give him prune juice?
b1tchface86
Amateur

Postby Context101 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:38 am

Kyson is just too cute <3 This may be "reaching" but is it possible that it may be a control issue with Kyson holding in his poop? I mean he's 3 and his life has been hectic and he hasn't been able to control any of it, but his poop is something he can control..so he chooses to hold it in? Whatever the reason though, I hope he stops doing that soon cause it's not healthy for him to be doing that :( and Jess I hate to burst your bubble.. but just because Kaden eats corn and carrots that doesn't mean he's a big veggie eater. I'm a little curious as to how many foods these kids have actually tried because we all know that they don't get a big variety! Kaden sleeping that much is a bit concerning as well :| Do any of you have anemia? Is always being sleepy a big problem? I have hypothyroidism, so it's a problem with me but I have no idea with anemia! Plus, if Kaden loves veggies he should be eating spinach (which I know you can get in bulk at Costco)
Context101
Gossiper

Postby webby » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:47 am

Kyson said it. "My mimi went bye bye" Jess kicked her out
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby Alr2210 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:00 pm

I hope she's using the enema as a last ditch resort. If the "P" juices aren't helping, then she can go to the Peditrician and he will write her a prescription for miralax and give her the correct doses. Enema should always be used as a last resort.

Alr2210
Informer

Postby violet-kelsey black » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Lilia's laugh in the intro creeps me out.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby MichaelScarn » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:04 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:Lilia's laugh in the intro creeps me out.

YES! It has never been cute to me even when she had the other laugh in the intro with the yellow stripes. It's creepy!

MichaelScarn
Informer

Postby MrsJo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Context101 wrote:Kyson is just too cute <3 This may be "reaching" but is it possible that it may be a control issue with Kyson holding in his poop? I mean he's 3 and his life has been hectic and he hasn't been able to control any of it, but his poop is something he can control..so he chooses to hold it in? Whatever the reason though, I hope he stops doing that soon cause it's not healthy for him to be doing that :( and Jess I hate to burst your bubble.. but just because Kaden eats corn and carrots that doesn't mean he's a big veggie eater. I'm a little curious as to how many foods these kids have actually tried because we all know that they don't get a big variety! Kaden sleeping that much is a bit concerning as well :| Do any of you have anemia? Is always being sleepy a big problem? I have hypothyroidism, so it's a problem with me but I have no idea with anemia! Plus, if Kaden loves veggies he should be eating spinach (which I know you can get in bulk at Costco)

Anaemia is a big problem for my mother and I. It makes you feel drained no matter how well rested you are. So you are right.. It also makes a person look a bit paler than usual. Its quite dangerous. It also weakens your immune system.

Some spinach now and then would surely help a lot! It contains a lot of iron.. Red meat too. Also vitamin supplements won't be such a bad idea for all those kids.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
MrsJo

Postby MrsJo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Long time lurker and only just started commenting on these forums. Its never crossed my mind to use an enema on a toddler or any small child for that matter.. Not even for myself haha. There's so many other better and healthier ways sort a problem like that out!

MrsJo

Postby momofmany82 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:16 pm

Messica doesnt even bother to look presentable in her videos she gives me such a dirty vibe like she doesnt shower. Kyson is so cute , I see the mohawk is back :?
momofmany82
Amateur

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:20 pm

Context101 wrote:Kyson is just too cute <3 This may be "reaching" but is it possible that it may be a control issue with Kyson holding in his poop? I mean he's 3 and his life has been hectic and he hasn't been able to control any of it, but his poop is something he can control..so he chooses to hold it in? Whatever the reason though, I hope he stops doing that soon cause it's not healthy for him to be doing that :( and Jess I hate to burst your bubble.. but just because Kaden eats corn and carrots that doesn't mean he's a big veggie eater. I'm a little curious as to how many foods these kids have actually tried because we all know that they don't get a big variety! Kaden sleeping that much is a bit concerning as well :| Do any of you have anemia? Is always being sleepy a big problem? I have hypothyroidism, so it's a problem with me but I have no idea with anemia! Plus, if Kaden loves veggies he should be eating spinach (which I know you can get in bulk at Costco)

Interesting view in Kyson holding it in, maybe there is some truth to freudian psychology/ anal retentiveness..he probably feels like he doesn't have control over anything.

Love that jess is doing enemas on her three year old. Sounds fun. Wonder if she regrets planning 400 children while she's sticking a tube up his butthole

Kaden has 'fixations on objects & colors, very limited vocabulary, super sensitive & changes with others emotions, doesn't like to be touched, unaware of his environment'...

Sounding more and more like he has problems/autism. Really hope she's brought it up to a doctor
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Context101 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:29 pm

MrsJo wrote:

Anaemia is a big problem for my mother and I. It makes you feel drained no matter how well rested you are. So you are right.. It also makes a person look a bit paler than usual. Its quite dangerous. It also weakens your immune system.

Some spinach now and then would surely help a lot! It contains a lot of iron.. Red meat too. Also vitamin supplements won't be such a bad idea for all those kids.

Thank you for responding! Is it curable, or just treatable? Obviously Jessica isn't doing anything to help make it better or else she'd try the spinach..
Context101
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam