Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

oopsifartedagain
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by oopsifartedagain »

Long time lurker first time poster: I just can't get over the fact she thought it was okay to give a 3 year an enema...I feel like that would be traumatizing...and it sure doesn't seem like jessica too not draw attention to them getting an enema. I'm sure there was an audience...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

ALL of her parties look the same. I'm sure they'll be hotdogs made to look like something mermaid like.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:Lilia's birthday is soon isn't it? Wonder what theme she will have. Princess? Frozen? Disney?
This hopefully will be her first birthday ever where she isnt becoming a big sister.
truffles92
Informer
Informer

Unread post by truffles92 »

MommyToASweetie wrote:My favorite part of that video was "Kaden is my big veggie eater. He likes corn and carrots" corn and carrots are like the quintessential "picky kid" veggie, lol. What about spinach to help with their anemia? Jess even said that Kaden likes the color green! She could make a big green salad for him! Or a kale/spinach smoothie with fruits. Seriously, does she have no common sense?

Here's what I hope her next FAQ Friday is:
- Update on the boys anemia
- How She Met Chris Online: she could even do like pros and cons of online dating
- School Update for her

What it probably will be:
- How to plan a birthday party
- Summer plan
Yeah. Except corn isn't a vegetable lol.
Truffles92: Portraying my own context since 2012
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

Very TMI about the enemas. Just throwing this out there. My first son had to have a couple enemas when he was a year old. Multiple doctors told me to. This is gross...... the doctors told me that some young kids have a bad poop experience once or twice like diarrhea or constipation then get scared to go poop. They do make children anemas which pretty much melt as soon as they touch skin temperature so you have to do it really fast or it melts. Kind of hard to explain. But they told me to start out with them and after my son was cleaned out then start miralax to regulate his body. Maybe this is what Jess is doing?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blueandgoldbows »

The theory of controlling it because hi life is in turmoil every time he wakes up is a very real possibility. The other side of that coin is, maybe hurts to go poop, the amount of milk they get can cause constipation.

I am not a doctor, I however don't think there is anything wrong with Kaden. I think the slow speech might be because no one understands him when he talks because his mouth has formed around that paci he sucks on off and on for 12+ hours a night? It isn't uncommon for it to cause speech issues.

OT but still about Jess. It occurred to me while watching her video, I wonder if her nose is the way it is from excessive thumb suck as a baby and child? My best friend from since I was five sucked her thumb so much and she would hook her finger over her nose and to this day you can tell. Zoella said the same thing about her nose and it being off center???

Maybe its just me but I felt like Kyson being in this vid was a little obvious to all we have been saying. #FreeKyson
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

Poor baby. Kyson is so sweet and soaks everything up like a sponge. It makes me so fucking mad Jess is so selfish and fills her kids' lives with so much drama and upheaval. I started having severe anxiety from stressful home changes at 10. I can't even imagine what it feels like to be three years old and have your life in constant turmoil. Is he even going to understand why his mom is putting something up his butt? It breaks my heart and makes me so angry that she's already damaged these precious babies with her own selfishness and stupid decisions. I hope all her videos are long gone by the time the boys get into middle school, or even younger, depending on how soon their generation grasps the internet. (Jess even said Kyson knew how to navigate YouTube already.) Getting teased/bullied for all the shit Jess tells the world about them is the reason why many kids kill themselves. It's like it's never occurred to Jess that her children have to live with their YouTube "fame," too, and that one day they'll be older and be humiliated because of her. Stupid BITCH.
Sweet with a sting.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

blueandgoldbows wrote:The theory of controlling it because hi life is in turmoil every time he wakes up is a very real possibility. The other side of that coin is, maybe hurts to go poop, the amount of milk they get can cause constipation.

I am not a doctor, I however don't think there is anything wrong with Kaden. I think the slow speech might be because no one understands him when he talks because his mouth has formed around that paci he sucks on off and on for 12+ hours a night? It isn't uncommon for it to cause speech issues.

OT but still about Jess. It occurred to me while watching her video, I wonder if her nose is the way it is from excessive thumb suck as a baby and child? My best friend from since I was five sucked her thumb so much and she would hook her finger over her nose and to this day you can tell. Zoella said the same thing about her nose and it being off center???

Maybe its just me but I felt like Kyson being in this vid was a little obvious to all we have been saying. #FreeKyson
I think you might be on to something about Jess' nose. Not 100% sure though, but I did just use my google degree and found a case study about a 21 year old with a nose deformity from thumb sucking. I can't really find any pictures of it though to compare it to Jess' nose. Lol in all honesty I've never noticed anything off about her nose though.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

That's so weird about the nose thing. I sucked my thumb longer than I'd like to admit lol but thankfully still have a cute, symmetrical nose. So I'm guessing she would hook her other finger around her nose and semi closing one nostril? Idk it's weird lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

happymommy wrote:I'm glad no one here has an HD child, I have to give my 2.5 year old enemas weekly, it freaking sucks. He's also taking a cap and a half of miralax and it doesn't work. I agree if Lysol doesn't need it, she should find other way to make him poop. It is traumatizing.

I laughed out loud to Lysol hahahaha
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

80085 wrote:
happymommy wrote:Kyson* I mean. Stupid autocorrect lol
OMFG LYSOL :rofl:
If only that was his name, then there would atleast be some lysol in that house
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

happymommy wrote:I'm glad no one here has an HD child, I have to give my 2.5 year old enemas weekly, it freaking sucks. He's also taking a cap and a half of miralax and it doesn't work. I agree if Lysol doesn't need it, she should find other way to make him poop. It is traumatizing.

I laughed out loud to Lysol hahahaha
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

I think Kaden may have some delays, but honestly nothing that couldn't be fixed in early intervention.
I don't see Kaden having any low functioning Aspergers due to the photo Jess posted a few weeks ago of Kaden mimicking her facial expressions and saying how they are obsessed with feelings that week. A huge diagnostic symptom of ASD is the inability to read facial expressions, which Kaden seemed to do fine with in the photo. Of course photos can be deceiving I suppose. If anything at all, I can see ADHD, but even then it's a stretch.
Most kids on YouTube (with the exception of Liam from April&Justin) seem to be developmentally on track. I think Kaden is a bit behind but only because of the stress in his life and not enough one-on-one attention.

Arieya
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Arieya »

sugarbee wrote:Poor baby. Kyson is so sweet and soaks everything up like a sponge. It makes me so fucking mad Jess is so selfish and fills her kids' lives with so much drama and upheaval. I started having severe anxiety from stressful home changes at 10. I can't even imagine what it feels like to be three years old and have your life in constant turmoil. Is he even going to understand why his mom is putting something up his butt? It breaks my heart and makes me so angry that she's already damaged these precious babies with her own selfishness and stupid decisions. I hope all her videos are long gone by the time the boys get into middle school, or even younger, depending on how soon their generation grasps the internet. (Jess even said Kyson knew how to navigate YouTube already.) Getting teased/bullied for all the shit Jess tells the world about them is the reason why many kids kill themselves. It's like it's never occurred to Jess that her children have to live with their YouTube "fame," too, and that one day they'll be older and be humiliated because of her. Stupid BITCH.
Ugh yes!! Middle school kids are the absolute worst too. The LEAST of the bullying will be things like "mommy's boy" and "you had your butt on YouTube"...but telling the whole world your sons are intact, and now this constipation and enema crap, those are on an entirely different level. They will never live it down all because of their own mother. It's sickening!!!!!

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Poor kyson.
And this ladies and gentleman is why you don't plan kids so young and while your so unstable with relationships.
And this is why I'm so against teen pregnancy and this false reality that everything will just work out in the end.
Its not all about you anymore. There is now an innocent child involved. The everything will work in the end mentality doesn't cut it anymore.

Yeah sure they can "make it work" and most times that means being on GA

Which bothers the hell out of me. You shouldn't be so happy about giving your child the bare minimum (GA) and yes I get that some people need it and that's an exception.

Anyways it you're planning kids you should be IN A POSTION to give them above and beyond.

Situations like these botherme so much because it hits close to home.

I grew up with unfit parents and so are these poor kids.

And not all of this pertained solely to jess sorry had to rant.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

80085 wrote:
happymommy wrote:Kyson* I mean. Stupid autocorrect lol
OMFG LYSOL :rofl:
Lmao several months ago someone meant to type Kyson and Kaden but it autocorrected to Lyson and Karen. Am I the only one who remembers that? #bestnicknamesever
reckless4lyfe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by reckless4lyfe »

My son has ADHD and SPD is anything I'd use my life experience and say Kaden has SPD.

And as for kyson... my heart goes out to that little boy, he is obviously just holdholding his poop because he has control over that. Just like an anorexic person would over food.

Little kids need structure! And having another guy come in out of their life its bad parenting in my eyes!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Anything can cause him to hold it in- personal experience my mum told me, she started to do the toilet training and I would go to the potty for number one but number two I would wait til I got my night time nappy. Every, single, time. One day she decided no more nappies. End result, I somehow managed to hold it for two and half days which caused me to be constipated, I was screaming for a diaper and my mum basically drew a bath, put me in, and I went. After that I used the potty for everything.

So frankly I don't know why she's giving him enemas when a bath could frankly work and possibly not be a goddamn psycho and scream at their dad over fucking hair and somehow make a three year old develop image issues. The kids are screwed at this point.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I didn't like how she asked Kyson who his favorite person in the whole world was. Of course he says Mom, and she gives him tons of cuddles. With anyone else, I would think it was a perfectly innocent question ( so please no personal anecdotes about how your toddler answers the same way), but with her, I didn't like the vibe. She seemed to be reinforcing who the "good parent" was.
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

I hope this image works. I saw it and it reminded me of the prom pics. Jess takes pics in some of the weirdest ways.

Return to “JesssFam”