• Advertisement

Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Postby blueandgoldbows » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:48 pm

The theory of controlling it because hi life is in turmoil every time he wakes up is a very real possibility. The other side of that coin is, maybe hurts to go poop, the amount of milk they get can cause constipation.

I am not a doctor, I however don't think there is anything wrong with Kaden. I think the slow speech might be because no one understands him when he talks because his mouth has formed around that paci he sucks on off and on for 12+ hours a night? It isn't uncommon for it to cause speech issues.

OT but still about Jess. It occurred to me while watching her video, I wonder if her nose is the way it is from excessive thumb suck as a baby and child? My best friend from since I was five sucked her thumb so much and she would hook her finger over her nose and to this day you can tell. Zoella said the same thing about her nose and it being off center???

Maybe its just me but I felt like Kyson being in this vid was a little obvious to all we have been saying. #FreeKyson
blueandgoldbows
Talker

Advertisement

Postby 80085 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:14 pm

happymommy wrote:Kyson* I mean. Stupid autocorrect lol

OMFG LYSOL :rofl:
Guru Gossiper

Postby sugarbee » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Poor baby. Kyson is so sweet and soaks everything up like a sponge. It makes me so fucking mad Jess is so selfish and fills her kids' lives with so much drama and upheaval. I started having severe anxiety from stressful home changes at 10. I can't even imagine what it feels like to be three years old and have your life in constant turmoil. Is he even going to understand why his mom is putting something up his butt? It breaks my heart and makes me so angry that she's already damaged these precious babies with her own selfishness and stupid decisions. I hope all her videos are long gone by the time the boys get into middle school, or even younger, depending on how soon their generation grasps the internet. (Jess even said Kyson knew how to navigate YouTube already.) Getting teased/bullied for all the shit Jess tells the world about them is the reason why many kids kill themselves. It's like it's never occurred to Jess that her children have to live with their YouTube "fame," too, and that one day they'll be older and be humiliated because of her. Stupid BITCH.
Sweet with a sting.
sugarbee
Informer

Postby Thegoatsmeow » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:44 pm

blueandgoldbows wrote:The theory of controlling it because hi life is in turmoil every time he wakes up is a very real possibility. The other side of that coin is, maybe hurts to go poop, the amount of milk they get can cause constipation.

I am not a doctor, I however don't think there is anything wrong with Kaden. I think the slow speech might be because no one understands him when he talks because his mouth has formed around that paci he sucks on off and on for 12+ hours a night? It isn't uncommon for it to cause speech issues.

OT but still about Jess. It occurred to me while watching her video, I wonder if her nose is the way it is from excessive thumb suck as a baby and child? My best friend from since I was five sucked her thumb so much and she would hook her finger over her nose and to this day you can tell. Zoella said the same thing about her nose and it being off center???

Maybe its just me but I felt like Kyson being in this vid was a little obvious to all we have been saying. #FreeKyson

I think you might be on to something about Jess' nose. Not 100% sure though, but I did just use my google degree and found a case study about a 21 year old with a nose deformity from thumb sucking. I can't really find any pictures of it though to compare it to Jess' nose. Lol in all honesty I've never noticed anything off about her nose though.
Thegoatsmeow

Postby Deadhead_kay » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:49 pm

That's so weird about the nose thing. I sucked my thumb longer than I'd like to admit lol but thankfully still have a cute, symmetrical nose. So I'm guessing she would hook her other finger around her nose and semi closing one nostril? Idk it's weird lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper

Postby Jameson » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:07 pm

happymommy wrote:I'm glad no one here has an HD child, I have to give my 2.5 year old enemas weekly, it freaking sucks. He's also taking a cap and a half of miralax and it doesn't work. I agree if Lysol doesn't need it, she should find other way to make him poop. It is traumatizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I laughed out loud to Lysol hahahaha
Jameson
Informer

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:09 pm

80085 wrote:

If only that was his name, then there would atleast be some lysol in that house
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jameson » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:17 pm

happymommy wrote:I'm glad no one here has an HD child, I have to give my 2.5 year old enemas weekly, it freaking sucks. He's also taking a cap and a half of miralax and it doesn't work. I agree if Lysol doesn't need it, she should find other way to make him poop. It is traumatizing.

I laughed out loud to Lysol hahahaha
Jameson
Informer

Postby rodgerdodger » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:00 pm

I think Kaden may have some delays, but honestly nothing that couldn't be fixed in early intervention.
I don't see Kaden having any low functioning Aspergers due to the photo Jess posted a few weeks ago of Kaden mimicking her facial expressions and saying how they are obsessed with feelings that week. A huge diagnostic symptom of ASD is the inability to read facial expressions, which Kaden seemed to do fine with in the photo. Of course photos can be deceiving I suppose. If anything at all, I can see ADHD, but even then it's a stretch.
Most kids on YouTube (with the exception of Liam from April&Justin) seem to be developmentally on track. I think Kaden is a bit behind but only because of the stress in his life and not enough one-on-one attention.

rodgerdodger
Gossiper

Postby Arieya » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:04 pm

sugarbee wrote:Poor baby. Kyson is so sweet and soaks everything up like a sponge. It makes me so fucking mad Jess is so selfish and fills her kids' lives with so much drama and upheaval. I started having severe anxiety from stressful home changes at 10. I can't even imagine what it feels like to be three years old and have your life in constant turmoil. Is he even going to understand why his mom is putting something up his butt? It breaks my heart and makes me so angry that she's already damaged these precious babies with her own selfishness and stupid decisions. I hope all her videos are long gone by the time the boys get into middle school, or even younger, depending on how soon their generation grasps the internet. (Jess even said Kyson knew how to navigate YouTube already.) Getting teased/bullied for all the shit Jess tells the world about them is the reason why many kids kill themselves. It's like it's never occurred to Jess that her children have to live with their YouTube "fame," too, and that one day they'll be older and be humiliated because of her. Stupid BITCH.

Ugh yes!! Middle school kids are the absolute worst too. The LEAST of the bullying will be things like "mommy's boy" and "you had your butt on YouTube"...but telling the whole world your sons are intact, and now this constipation and enema crap, those are on an entirely different level. They will never live it down all because of their own mother. It's sickening!!!!!

Arieya
Talker

Postby thewordalive » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:56 pm

Poor kyson.
And this ladies and gentleman is why you don't plan kids so young and while your so unstable with relationships.
And this is why I'm so against teen pregnancy and this false reality that everything will just work out in the end.
Its not all about you anymore. There is now an innocent child involved. The everything will work in the end mentality doesn't cut it anymore.

Yeah sure they can "make it work" and most times that means being on GA

Which bothers the hell out of me. You shouldn't be so happy about giving your child the bare minimum (GA) and yes I get that some people need it and that's an exception.

Anyways it you're planning kids you should be IN A POSTION to give them above and beyond.

Situations like these botherme so much because it hits close to home.

I grew up with unfit parents and so are these poor kids.

And not all of this pertained solely to jess sorry had to rant.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Informer

Postby HeavenOnlyKnows » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:41 am

80085 wrote:

Lmao several months ago someone meant to type Kyson and Kaden but it autocorrected to Lyson and Karen. Am I the only one who remembers that? #bestnicknamesever
HeavenOnlyKnows

Postby reckless4lyfe » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:37 am

My son has ADHD and SPD is anything I'd use my life experience and say Kaden has SPD.

And as for kyson... my heart goes out to that little boy, he is obviously just holdholding his poop because he has control over that. Just like an anorexic person would over food.

Little kids need structure! And having another guy come in out of their life its bad parenting in my eyes!
reckless4lyfe
Wallflower

Postby Yue195 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:56 am

Anything can cause him to hold it in- personal experience my mum told me, she started to do the toilet training and I would go to the potty for number one but number two I would wait til I got my night time nappy. Every, single, time. One day she decided no more nappies. End result, I somehow managed to hold it for two and half days which caused me to be constipated, I was screaming for a diaper and my mum basically drew a bath, put me in, and I went. After that I used the potty for everything.

So frankly I don't know why she's giving him enemas when a bath could frankly work and possibly not be a goddamn psycho and scream at their dad over fucking hair and somehow make a three year old develop image issues. The kids are screwed at this point.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper

Postby Sosie Lark » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:29 am

I didn't like how she asked Kyson who his favorite person in the whole world was. Of course he says Mom, and she gives him tons of cuddles. With anyone else, I would think it was a perfectly innocent question ( so please no personal anecdotes about how your toddler answers the same way), but with her, I didn't like the vibe. She seemed to be reinforcing who the "good parent" was.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper

Postby INK » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:53 am

I hope this image works. I saw it and it reminded me of the prom pics. Jess takes pics in some of the weirdest ways.

INK
Informer

Postby JennaLuvBug » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:12 am

My daughter had bad constipation. They said t was normal as some toddlers learn to hold it until they get constipated. They gave us miralax and told us to use suppositories. Everywhere o read online said not to use suppositories too frequently but the dr assured we would be okay.
They assured us she would outgrow it.

Eventually she got used to the suppository bottle and outgrew the holding it because she knew what we would have to do if she didn't go when she had the urge.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper

Postby Shawn2011 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:54 am

JoesWife1 wrote:I hope this image works. I saw it and it reminded me of the prom pics. Jess takes pics in some of the weirdest ways.

There was an even better one floating around ages ago where Jess and Gabe both had their legs up above their heads. Can't remember if she was pregnant in it, but it was such a strange photo
Shawn2011
True Gossiper

Postby spacekitty » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:00 am

Can't wait to see what pictures Jess will have taken at her wedding, oh and when she announced #7.
I imagine 1 pink hand in the center of her to-be-baby-bump, and then 5 blue ones around it. Dark blue and light blue, to show how #blended they are!

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper

Postby Alr2210 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:20 am

I don't understand how she is so proud of herself. Like 'look at me I'm pregnant but can still lift my legs above my head.' Well honey, that's how you got into the situation in the first place! Guys don't think it's hot. If anything you look like you're trying way too hard. When people look at Jess they see an easy lay, and someone they can use. We all have speculated that she has issues so all a guy has to do is play into her whole "you're beautiful, I can't live without, you're the most amazing person I've ever met" fantasy and she would do anything for them. She's a disgrace.

Alr2210
Informer

Postby heilst » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:53 am

I know every situation is different, but I just want to say this. I recently got out of a very bad relationship with my fiance of 5 years. 6 months ago, my son was an angel with impeccable manners, a perfect sleep schedule and 100% daytime potty trained. As things deteriorated between us and the fighting got worse, I watched my little boy turn into an absolute terror. He completely regressed in his potty training, became very disobedient and borderline violent, and started refusing to eat. All this to say, after removing myself and my son from the situation and focusing on him and getting his life back to normal, I have my little angel back. Jess needs to get her head out of her ass. She is doing this to her children. You can't just stick a tube up his butt and call it good. You need to SOLVE the problem. Figure out what's wrong and fix it. The kid needs consistency, structure and ATTENTION. It's easy to ignore the behavioral problems or chalk them up to "boys will be boys" or whatever but it's physically affecting him now. How can she ignore that? Do a little self-reflection and realize it's your fault and you need to change something.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
heilst
Informer

Postby Alr2210 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:07 am

heilst wrote:I know every situation is different, but I just want to say this. I recently got out of a very bad relationship with my fiance of 5 years. 6 months ago, my son was an angel with impeccable manners, a perfect sleep schedule and 100% daytime potty trained. As things deteriorated between us and the fighting got worse, I watched my little boy turn into an absolute terror. He completely regressed in his potty training, became very disobedient and borderline violent, and started refusing to eat. All this to say, after removing myself and my son from the situation and focusing on him and getting his life back to normal, I have my little angel back. Jess needs to get her head out of her ass. She is doing this to her children. You can't just stick a tube up his butt and call it good. You need to SOLVE the problem. Figure out what's wrong and fix it. The kid needs consistency, structure and ATTENTION. It's easy to ignore the behavioral problems or chalk them up to "boys will be boys" or whatever but it's physically affecting him now. How can she ignore that? Do a little self-reflection and realize it's your fault and you need to change something.

That's the thing with her. Nothing is her fault in her mind. Everything that has happened was done, to her. She's the victim. So everything that is happening to those kids she's blaming on other people/circumstances. She cannot take responsibility for the trauma that she's putting those kids thru.

Alr2210
Informer

Postby Shawn2011 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:10 am

heilst wrote:I know every situation is different, but I just want to say this. I recently got out of a very bad relationship with my fiance of 5 years. 6 months ago, my son was an angel with impeccable manners, a perfect sleep schedule and 100% daytime potty trained. As things deteriorated between us and the fighting got worse, I watched my little boy turn into an absolute terror. He completely regressed in his potty training, became very disobedient and borderline violent, and started refusing to eat. All this to say, after removing myself and my son from the situation and focusing on him and getting his life back to normal, I have my little angel back. Jess needs to get her head out of her ass. She is doing this to her children. You can't just stick a tube up his butt and call it good. You need to SOLVE the problem. Figure out what's wrong and fix it. The kid needs consistency, structure and ATTENTION. It's easy to ignore the behavioral problems or chalk them up to "boys will be boys" or whatever but it's physically affecting him now. How can she ignore that? Do a little self-reflection and realize it's your fault and you need to change something.

She knows her lifestyle impacts them. The mistake she keeps making is in thinking that bringing in a new dad will solve all their problems. She thinks Chris and her will have a perfect life together forever and her kids will grow up with a traditional family. She's completely wrong, but no one can tell her that
Shawn2011
True Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:04 am

Context101 wrote:Kyson is just too cute <3 This may be "reaching" but is it possible that it may be a control issue with Kyson holding in his poop? I mean he's 3 and his life has been hectic and he hasn't been able to control any of it, but his poop is something he can control..so he chooses to hold it in? Whatever the reason though, I hope he stops doing that soon cause it's not healthy for him to be doing that :( and Jess I hate to burst your bubble.. but just because Kaden eats corn and carrots that doesn't mean he's a big veggie eater. I'm a little curious as to how many foods these kids have actually tried because we all know that they don't get a big variety! Kaden sleeping that much is a bit concerning as well :| Do any of you have anemia? Is always being sleepy a big problem? I have hypothyroidism, so it's a problem with me but I have no idea with anemia! Plus, if Kaden loves veggies he should be eating spinach (which I know you can get in bulk at Costco)

Between anemia, hypothyroidism, and Hashimotos, being sleepy is a HUGE problem for me
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby ber614 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:29 am

So, about the criticism Jessica is getting for giving Kyson enemas and people suggesting remedies for constipation like prune juice... I doubt Jessica just tried an enema first or came up with the idea on her own. Most parents would want to avoid of giving their children enemas, so I am guessing his doctor suggested it. She also mentioned that issue wasn't constipation, and that he is just purposely holding in the poop. So, I am not going to judge her for giving him enemas.

However, I find it interesting how she pretty much admits it is a control issue, but then says "It happened around the time of the haircuts.", so she is pretty much completely blaming Drake and acting like she is so innocent. I wounder if this is a front she puts up for YouTube to make herself look innocent, or if she truly believes she is not at fault. I have been wondering that about Jessica for a long time. Sometimes I feel like deep down she knows her life is screwed up, but she is so embarrassed she just pretends to be happy. And other times she seems so delusional that she actually believes she is the innocent one and that her life is perfect.
ber614
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam