Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

My daughter had bad constipation. They said t was normal as some toddlers learn to hold it until they get constipated. They gave us miralax and told us to use suppositories. Everywhere o read online said not to use suppositories too frequently but the dr assured we would be okay.
They assured us she would outgrow it.

Eventually she got used to the suppository bottle and outgrew the holding it because she knew what we would have to do if she didn't go when she had the urge.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

JoesWife1 wrote:I hope this image works. I saw it and it reminded me of the prom pics. Jess takes pics in some of the weirdest ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was an even better one floating around ages ago where Jess and Gabe both had their legs up above their heads. Can't remember if she was pregnant in it, but it was such a strange photo
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Can't wait to see what pictures Jess will have taken at her wedding, oh and when she announced #7.
I imagine 1 pink hand in the center of her to-be-baby-bump, and then 5 blue ones around it. Dark blue and light blue, to show how #blended they are!

Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I don't understand how she is so proud of herself. Like 'look at me I'm pregnant but can still lift my legs above my head.' Well honey, that's how you got into the situation in the first place! Guys don't think it's hot. If anything you look like you're trying way too hard. When people look at Jess they see an easy lay, and someone they can use. We all have speculated that she has issues so all a guy has to do is play into her whole "you're beautiful, I can't live without, you're the most amazing person I've ever met" fantasy and she would do anything for them. She's a disgrace.

heilst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by heilst »

I know every situation is different, but I just want to say this. I recently got out of a very bad relationship with my fiance of 5 years. 6 months ago, my son was an angel with impeccable manners, a perfect sleep schedule and 100% daytime potty trained. As things deteriorated between us and the fighting got worse, I watched my little boy turn into an absolute terror. He completely regressed in his potty training, became very disobedient and borderline violent, and started refusing to eat. All this to say, after removing myself and my son from the situation and focusing on him and getting his life back to normal, I have my little angel back. Jess needs to get her head out of her ass. She is doing this to her children. You can't just stick a tube up his butt and call it good. You need to SOLVE the problem. Figure out what's wrong and fix it. The kid needs consistency, structure and ATTENTION. It's easy to ignore the behavioral problems or chalk them up to "boys will be boys" or whatever but it's physically affecting him now. How can she ignore that? Do a little self-reflection and realize it's your fault and you need to change something.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

heilst wrote:I know every situation is different, but I just want to say this. I recently got out of a very bad relationship with my fiance of 5 years. 6 months ago, my son was an angel with impeccable manners, a perfect sleep schedule and 100% daytime potty trained. As things deteriorated between us and the fighting got worse, I watched my little boy turn into an absolute terror. He completely regressed in his potty training, became very disobedient and borderline violent, and started refusing to eat. All this to say, after removing myself and my son from the situation and focusing on him and getting his life back to normal, I have my little angel back. Jess needs to get her head out of her ass. She is doing this to her children. You can't just stick a tube up his butt and call it good. You need to SOLVE the problem. Figure out what's wrong and fix it. The kid needs consistency, structure and ATTENTION. It's easy to ignore the behavioral problems or chalk them up to "boys will be boys" or whatever but it's physically affecting him now. How can she ignore that? Do a little self-reflection and realize it's your fault and you need to change something.

That's the thing with her. Nothing is her fault in her mind. Everything that has happened was done, to her. She's the victim. So everything that is happening to those kids she's blaming on other people/circumstances. She cannot take responsibility for the trauma that she's putting those kids thru.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

heilst wrote:I know every situation is different, but I just want to say this. I recently got out of a very bad relationship with my fiance of 5 years. 6 months ago, my son was an angel with impeccable manners, a perfect sleep schedule and 100% daytime potty trained. As things deteriorated between us and the fighting got worse, I watched my little boy turn into an absolute terror. He completely regressed in his potty training, became very disobedient and borderline violent, and started refusing to eat. All this to say, after removing myself and my son from the situation and focusing on him and getting his life back to normal, I have my little angel back. Jess needs to get her head out of her ass. She is doing this to her children. You can't just stick a tube up his butt and call it good. You need to SOLVE the problem. Figure out what's wrong and fix it. The kid needs consistency, structure and ATTENTION. It's easy to ignore the behavioral problems or chalk them up to "boys will be boys" or whatever but it's physically affecting him now. How can she ignore that? Do a little self-reflection and realize it's your fault and you need to change something.

She knows her lifestyle impacts them. The mistake she keeps making is in thinking that bringing in a new dad will solve all their problems. She thinks Chris and her will have a perfect life together forever and her kids will grow up with a traditional family. She's completely wrong, but no one can tell her that
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Context101 wrote:Kyson is just too cute <3 This may be "reaching" but is it possible that it may be a control issue with Kyson holding in his poop? I mean he's 3 and his life has been hectic and he hasn't been able to control any of it, but his poop is something he can control..so he chooses to hold it in? Whatever the reason though, I hope he stops doing that soon cause it's not healthy for him to be doing that :( and Jess I hate to burst your bubble.. but just because Kaden eats corn and carrots that doesn't mean he's a big veggie eater. I'm a little curious as to how many foods these kids have actually tried because we all know that they don't get a big variety! Kaden sleeping that much is a bit concerning as well :| Do any of you have anemia? Is always being sleepy a big problem? I have hypothyroidism, so it's a problem with me but I have no idea with anemia! Plus, if Kaden loves veggies he should be eating spinach (which I know you can get in bulk at Costco)
Between anemia, hypothyroidism, and Hashimotos, being sleepy is a HUGE problem for me
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

So, about the criticism Jessica is getting for giving Kyson enemas and people suggesting remedies for constipation like prune juice... I doubt Jessica just tried an enema first or came up with the idea on her own. Most parents would want to avoid of giving their children enemas, so I am guessing his doctor suggested it. She also mentioned that issue wasn't constipation, and that he is just purposely holding in the poop. So, I am not going to judge her for giving him enemas.

However, I find it interesting how she pretty much admits it is a control issue, but then says "It happened around the time of the haircuts.", so she is pretty much completely blaming Drake and acting like she is so innocent. I wounder if this is a front she puts up for YouTube to make herself look innocent, or if she truly believes she is not at fault. I have been wondering that about Jessica for a long time. Sometimes I feel like deep down she knows her life is screwed up, but she is so embarrassed she just pretends to be happy. And other times she seems so delusional that she actually believes she is the innocent one and that her life is perfect.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

briguez wrote:Sometimes I feel like deep down she knows her life is screwed up, but she is so embarrassed she just pretends to be happy. And other times she seems so delusional that she actually believes she is the innocent one and that her life is perfect.
Sums up my thoughts.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

Maybe Kyson's holding his poo in because he thinks his dad might come back? I mean, since the whole haircut thing and Natalie and Drake splitting up I wonder if he's actually had the boys? Maybe that's why he's doing it.
Or perhaps it's all just added up and instead of regressing like Kaden did, this is how he's coping with all the shit that's gone on in his life. It's so much for a three year old to handle! I'm 20 and it'd stress me out. One things for certain, if it is a psychological thing than Jess needs to get it sorted before it causes long term issues. This sort of thing can later turn into things such as self-harming and anorexia; that's if it is a control thing.

It's also really sad that Jess KNOWS that her kids have anaemia and that she isn't feeding them what they need but continues to feed them the same shit day in day out. How does she expect them to be healthy?

She's one of those parents who thinks that they can buy their children's love, even when she's fucked them up, yet doesn't realise that there's more to being a parent than that - e.g teaching them to eat healthy, treating them as individuals and helping them grow as little people.
oopsifartedagain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oopsifartedagain »

Right on buttercup (my dog is named buttercup) [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] for her too be so well "educated" in parenting as she pretends to be, she is failing miserably to see the big picture. She brought those children in this world they didn't ask to be brought into this mess called her life, so she should try her best to make them well rounded individual and not be so selfish, and yes I do think she is very selfish. She still holds a grudge against drake because he didn't wanna stay with her, so she's Hellbent on making him pay for it, even though their kids are suffering because of it. I dk what's wrong with these ytubers, they put so much out there, and one day when their kids are old enough, it's gonna hurt them.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The eating thing really bothers me. My 3 year old is a fairly picky eater (wont eat meat) but I know to hide things, like spinach in pretty much everything. Smoothies, sauces, salads etc... there is no excuse for them to be eating corn and hot dogs/chicken nuggets every night. Why dont they have a garden? Get the kids involved.
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

Jess asked what song her viewers would suggest for the birthday montage for Lilia. If I'd like Jess, I would comment and suggest "Daugher" by Loudon Wainwright. But since Jess is Jess, maybe cats in the cradle would fit?
But I sure hope Lilia breaks this cycle of teen moms / dependent women
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

I've probably missed this somewhere along the line, but have there been any videos/comments/anything where Jess has actually confirmed that one or more of her children are anaemic?

If not, can somebody break down the reasons people here are saying the kids are anaemic? It's not something I know a lot about.
:shock:
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

She's mentioned how the three older ones are anemic. We assume they still are and are not being treated because of their shitty diet.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
oopsifartedagain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oopsifartedagain »

[quote="mi kejones"]ALL of her parties look the same. I'm sure they'll be hotdogs made to look like something mermaid like.[/quote ]isn't this the truth... She Is not very good at executing her Pinterest "inspirations". I thought the boys 3rd birthday party looked half-tailed, so I can imagine how she'll do lilia's. You think having 4 kids she'd really zone in on trying to make the kids feel special and like individuals on the birthday, but I don't see that.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I have tasted some healthy hot dogs. The vegan ones. Smoke flavor is just so awesome. High in proteins. Great for health.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I think she's not doing much for the wedding because she's just treating this like one of her kids' parties... $300 budget on everything
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

300$? Did she confirm this? I personally couldn't do my wedding with a 300$ budget. Honestly, COULD YOU DO A ACTUALLY NICE WEDDING WITH A 300$ budget?!

Return to “JesssFam”