Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDateNights Part 27

Unread post by spacekitty »

jjtard wrote:
spacekitty wrote:
jjtard wrote:Macy is cute but her name drives me bonkers.
Macey is not a name to go with Gaines. It's like 2006 vs 1885 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know! It has made me shutter since I first heard it, bryans annoying voice doesn't help matters. Can't wait to see what they name there new baby.

Also off topic I was just thinking about it, shouldn't bryan have started voice lessons long before he released two songs. He can't honestly expect people to take him seriously as an artist if he is just learning to sing properly now... Everything they do is so half baked its unreal.
Minions will beg and pled for iTunes cards from their parents paychecks, they don't care.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jjtard wrote:
spacekitty wrote:
jjtard wrote:Macy is cute but her name drives me bonkers.
Macey is not a name to go with Gaines. It's like 2006 vs 1885 lol

I know! It has made me shutter since I first heard it, bryans annoying voice doesn't help matters. Can't wait to see what they name there new baby.

Also off topic I was just thinking about it, shouldn't bryan have started voice lessons long before he released two songs. He can't honestly expect people to take him seriously as an artist if he is just learning to sing properly now... Everything they do is so half baked its unreal.
Minions will beg and pled for iTunes cards from their parents paychecks, they don't care.

Buggy2010
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buggy2010 »

Mimi commented on the photo and said that's how she would do the beach too. Seriously quit bringing the stupid iPad to the beach!!!! If he is so miserable that you have to bring that to entertain him then just stay home. Or better yet take him to the pool.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Buggy2010 wrote:Mimi commented on the photo and said that's how she would do the beach too. Seriously quit bringing the stupid iPad to the beach!!!! If he is so miserable that you have to bring that to entertain him then just stay home. Or better yet take him to the pool.
I can't do much on my iPad without wifi, is it different with kids apps?
Or maybe they have a hotspot..

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

spacekitty wrote:
Buggy2010 wrote:Mimi commented on the photo and said that's how she would do the beach too. Seriously quit bringing the stupid iPad to the beach!!!! If he is so miserable that you have to bring that to entertain him then just stay home. Or better yet take him to the pool.

You can put digital movies on them. That's how he watched Toy Story on the plane.

They can't even mix it up for the kid and let him watch a few different movies. Poor kid.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
spacekitty wrote:

You can put digital movies on them. That's how he watched Toy Story on the plane.

They can't even mix it up for the kid and let him watch a few different movies. Poor kid.

I figured they did just movies. If he's going to have this damn iPad all the time, he might as well get some educational apps. And Missy wants him in charter school..lol he's already behind some kids!

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Ew at Bryan's stupid "southern" accent.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

az2639 wrote:And now they post a polaroid of them kissing on instagram, because i guess it is National Kissing Day? I guess they want to show that Missy truly loves her husband. Man, it must be exhausting having to constantly prove everyone wrong.
I swear there has been about 5 different National Kissing Day(s) this year....
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

spacekitty wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/18 ... fda26d.jpg[/img]

Sorry double post but omg it's so funny how he tries to be hot or something..

Ew

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

rdt1004 wrote:Ew at Bryan's stupid "southern" accent. The constant pushing of boys on MG when she's not even a year old really bothers me. What if Gaines or Ollie grew up to homosexual? Why is heterosexual always thrust upon them? Why is that the norm? Idk I'm probably overreacting, I just hate the way the sexualize their kids. Let them be toddlers and babies and decide later in life who they like and kiss.

Eponine24601
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eponine24601 »

Today's Vlog and title is just not appropriate. Stop objectifying Macey and let her deckde who she wants to kiss and when. It's just weird.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

Screenshot_2015-06-19-15-33-09-1.png
Well now I know where she take her "parenting" skill from... Image Image Image

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Of course she would.

And that is why Jimmy is a shut-in and Missy is awkward around people. Model parenting Mimi Image

kmjones70
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kmjones70 »

I'm wondering if Ellie told her mom about all of the disgusting comments Bryan was making toward her. What I would give to be a fly on the wall when that camera went off

palmtrees
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtrees »

That "romantic" scene of missy and Bryan was just so awkward to watch. You could see just how badly missy was trying to get out of that hug. He should of edited it out to save himself the humiliation.

And I wish they would stop forcing Ollie to kiss macie Gaines. She clearly doesn't like it.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

We really need a new part :P Anyone really like a name so the mods will know?

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
gwsb wrote:Jesus she couldn't even say "I love you" on a romantic(ish) beach vacation?? Here's a hint Missy if you can't say I love you to someone STOP MAKING BABIES WITH THEM.
Honestly though, how often do we hear Missy say "I love you" to Ollie?

But if Ollie said "I love you", I'm pretty sure she'd say it back. I hope so, at least

geezeeuss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by geezeeuss »

rdt1004 wrote:1. Ew at Bryan's stupid "southern" accent. 2. The constant pushing of boys on MG when she's not even a year old really bothers me. What if Gaines or Ollie grew up to homosexual? Why is heterosexual always thrust upon them? Why is that the norm? Idk I'm probably overreacting, I just hate the way the sexualize their kids. Let them be toddlers and babies and decide later in life who they like and kiss.

1.I hate when non-southerners try to imitate our accents. Ugh. Shut up, Bryan.

2. It bothers me too. I have a friend who has 2 sons that are the same ages as 2 of my daughters and the grandmother of the boys used to call my daughters their girlfriends when they were younger. Not so much now that they are older, but when they were Gaines', Jackson's, and Ollie's ages? Yes. And it drove me CRAZY.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geezeeuss wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:1. Ew at Bryan's stupid "southern" accent. 2. The constant pushing of boys on MG when she's not even a year old really bothers me. What if Gaines or Ollie grew up to homosexual? Why is heterosexual always thrust upon them? Why is that the norm? Idk I'm probably overreacting, I just hate the way the sexualize their kids. Let them be toddlers and babies and decide later in life who they like and kiss.

1.I hate when non-southerners try to imitate our accents. Ugh. Shut up, Bryan.

2. It bothers me too. I have a friend who has 2 sons that are the same ages as 2 of my daughters and the grandmother of the boys used to call my daughters their girlfriends when they were younger. Not so much now that they are older, but when they were Gaines', Jackson's, and Ollie's ages? Yes. And it drove me CRAZY.
Try living in New Jersey and hearing what people think is a Jersey accent. No one here talks that way. No one.

Return to “Daily Bumps”