Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

I'd be sobbing too if I was there when Jess pulled out a razor. Sobbing in fear.
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

So Jess said she's doing something new for the birthday montage this year... How many bets she's going to be doing something with Gabe? She can show everyone how much Drake sucks and Gabe rules, and how truly #blended her family is! #coparentingdoneright #drakeisaweenie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

#drakeisaweenie made me think of this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

oopsifartedagain wrote:I was actually really glad drake made a video about her, because Jessica only shows what she wants to show. They're three sides to every story his hers and the truth, but he contradicted himself in his video a lot. No body shoot me but is it weird that I've always found drake attractive? Yes, he is a douche but still, i'm a sucker for facial hair and tattoos.

sent from-mimi's camper
Drake is a guy who I would secretly find hot, and would sleep with given the chance as long as he triple bagged it. I would never in a million years tell anyone I slept with him though and shower with bleach when we were done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

HazelnutSoup wrote:So Jess said she's doing something new for the birthday montage this year... How many bets she's going to be doing something with Gabe? She can show everyone how much Drake sucks and Gabe rules, and how truly #blended her family is! #coparentingdoneright #drakeisaweenie

Maybe she's doing something different because she realized that she barely has any footage of Lilia from this past year...
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
oopsifartedagain wrote:I was actually really glad drake made a video about her, because Jessica only shows what she wants to show. They're three sides to every story his hers and the truth, but he contradicted himself in his video a lot. No body shoot me but is it weird that I've always found drake attractive? Yes, he is a douche but still, i'm a sucker for facial hair and tattoos.

sent from-mimi's camper
Drake is a guy who I would secretly find hot, and would sleep with given the chance as long as he triple bagged it. I would never in a million years tell anyone I slept with him though and shower with bleach when we were done.

Hahahaha. I'm guilty too. He's trash like Jess is but I always wondered how she got him..he's much better looking than her
LeanneIre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LeanneIre »

Shawn2011 wrote:I know no one wants to hear it, but that kid has pretty dark roots
I thought the exact same thing when I saw this photo! But I didn't dare bring it up xD

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

It's the confidence that makes Drake cute. I would have found him cute in my early 20s when settling down was the last thing on my mind. Unlike our Jess.

About the lack of a boyfriend tag-- it's going to be super awkward once they get married. How long can she put it off?
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

HazelnutSoup wrote:So Jess said she's doing something new for the birthday montage this year... How many bets she's going to be doing something with Gabe? She can show everyone how much Drake sucks and Gabe rules, and how truly #blended her family is! #coparentingdoneright #drakeisaweenie

I think it's so funny that she claims they're such an example of co parenting when there's literally probably hours of footage on her channel bashing gabe and comments saying Drake is such a good dad to her
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

Jessica definitely reads here..on Instagram she posted a photo of breastfeeding Landen and used the hasthtag #itsaboobchill I guess because people always think she shows it off! Lol. Btw who is Lilia's best friend she looks familiar!
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Chance18 wrote:Jessica definitely reads here..on Instagram she posted a photo of breastfeeding Landen and used the hasthtag #itsaboobchill I guess because people always think she shows it off! Lol. Btw who is Lilia's best friend she looks familiar!
It looks like that singing girl Sophia who is always on Ellen haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

woahisme wrote:Lilia is a very cute little girl, but already has so many bad teeth :(
sorry if this has already been discussed to death but OMG those fillings are AWFUL!!!!! I had metal fillings too - 15 years ago!! And thy were very small and in molars so you coulkdnt see them. By the time i was 10, no dentists here gave metal fillings anymore. Why the hell would she get a giant metal filling in he FRONT of her mouth? That looks bad, and poor Lilia will probably be embarassed in he future. At least theyre her baby teeth I guess
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Sorry it's off topic just thought it was kinda funny since teeth were brought up again, but I spent half my night in the ER with my 4 year old who had his tooth knocked out and his lip cut open thanks to his older brothers hard head. All the nurses/doctor kept saying was, "at least it was a baby tooth!"

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Chance18 wrote:Jessica definitely reads here..on Instagram she posted a photo of breastfeeding Landen and used the hasthtag #itsaboobchill I guess because people always think she shows it off! Lol. Btw who is Lilia's best friend she looks familiar!
Just when I thought she hasn't posted her boobs in a long while, she proves me wrong. Normalize my ass. Show off it is.
Hold on, what does she probably do ? Hey Mimi, I will plop my tits out and Landen you latch, I'm ready now, take the pic ?? Yes, so much for baby's benefit. I hope people just dont randomly click her photos while bf cause that shouts MAJOR major issues.
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

jedoc321 wrote:
It looks like that singing girl Sophia who is always on Ellen haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Lol it does but I think that is Mia..Joel's daughter!
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

It's either MiaBella or Malia I think? Trouble in messadise?
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

I don't think that's MiaBella. She had an underbite didn't she?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Check joels insta joel92medina it does look quite a bit like her. I guess they can still be friends though not everyone is jealous about their partner staying friends qith their ex.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I don't think it's MiaBella

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper