Michalladawn

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michalladawn

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Lmao what a fucking CHILD. I can't believe she's raising two of her own...
I love how she refers to Henry's hand as his lucky fin! It's awesome he has a character he can relate to when he's older :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Thecarpetislava
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thecarpetislava »

mommaof2cuties wrote:I don't know if the lucky fin nickname for her son is cute or just sad. He's adorable but it makes me a little sad hearing it called his lucky fin :/
I felt the same way about the nickname. Why nickname it anything? He isnt a fish, just treat him like the normal baby that he his despite this minor disability.
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

I bet Michalla actually reads here, and when she saw her name pop up she knew immediately & e-raged.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

jesswhytho wrote:
Screenshot_2015-08-17-16-29-06.png
lol well that didn't take long. And Canadiangirl (obvious much?) this is a gossip site, so we gossip here. I obviously don't know anything but I'm aloud to speculate and have my opinion ;)

Haha what did she write? It's now delete.

Geez these minions. There's one on the DB thread too. Can mods just block them/their IP?

FJ LANNING OUT!!
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snow White wrote:I highly doubt she is recieving Mat. Leave. She's most likely recieving welfare & yes, the universal child benefit (a flat $160 a month per child till the age of 6)

In order to quality for Mat. Leave she would have had to work 600 insurable hours. How would a 15yr old have done so, when the legal age to begin working is 14? Furthermore, she had little to no time to accumulate hours between pregnancies!

It's the lying, that gets me. Just keep your finances to yourself, don't lie and look like a fool!

And to add, this forum (insta moms) was hours old when she "busted" us! There was maybe ONE post written about her? Her Loyal follower must like to read here, because fuck, half of the regular posters hadn't even noticed this section.

So if a true and loyal follower really tipped you off, I would take a long hard look at that person! Betty had barely entered your name and you were "busting" this site. Someone likes Drama.
Doubt mat leave as well. My cousin was 19 turning 20 when she had her baby. She even had to take time off in the first trimester because her placenta separated or something so she had to take it easy. My cousin did not work enough to get mat leave. And she had been working there for a few years.

FJ LANNING OUT!!
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

FJ_Lanning wrote:
jesswhytho wrote:
Screenshot_2015-08-17-16-29-06.png
lol well that didn't take long. And Canadiangirl (obvious much?) this is a gossip site, so we gossip here. I obviously don't know anything but I'm aloud to speculate and have my opinion ;)

Haha what did she write? It's now delete.

Geez these minions. There's one on the DB thread too. Can mods just block them/their IP?

FJ LANNING OUT!!
I saw the second post that was a novel long. What did she write the first time after busted? Anything interesting commented? Any other popular IG moms comment?

FJ LANNING OUT!!
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

Missjamie commented and they tried tagging chloe (idfk who that is but saw her thread) but she didnt respond i think

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Now deleted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

That's what I don't get about these insta moms. They say things like "say it to my face" "ask me directly" etc. but if you ask them directly they make a post throwing a bitch fit about how it's no ones fucking business, or say "don't com onto MY PAGE with negative comments or drama" or "don't have anything nice to say? Don't say it!". It makes no sense. Even if it's just someone's opinion they freak out. They can't make up their mind because they want everyone to kiss their ass.
lmm307
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lmm307 »

Just so everyone knows, in manitoba you have to be 18 to receive government assistance. Plus Michalla does a lot of thrift shopping and she is really good with her money.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

One thing that bothers me about Instagram moms is this, any criticism that comes their way is instantly met with a passive aggressive "you must recognize greatness in me and you fear it" No honey, sometimes in life people are just older than you, been around longer than you and they can recognize the hardships that you have signed yourself & those children up for.

I'm not saying that your children won't have great lives, I hope they do. However, you've signed them up for struggles that no child should have to go through all because of your choices . At 15,16,17 years old you lack of foresight to see what kind of life you're going to be able to give those children, and you lack of foresight to see all the things you won't be able to give them ...

The holier than thou attitude, the glamorization of having a child when you're nothing more than a child yourself, living on welfare, this is nothing to be proud of. Your babies are here, and I'm sure you love them, but love them enough to put them first. Having thousands upon thousands of Instagram followers isn't going to do anything for your children in the long run... However what you put out there, & the way you present yourself will have a lasting effects on your children.

This particular Instagram mom posted not too long ago that the people in her small town or city already discriminate against her and her children so than prove them wrong !! Stop trying to glamorize the fact that you're 17 years old with two babies from two different men (if they can even be called that!). That is what is rubbing people the wrong way. If you haven't figured it out yet the picture you posted of herself smoking and your caption greatly aggravated people. It's that attitude and behavior that puts you in the position you're currently in . Caitlyn doesn't receive half the hate because she and her husband are self-sufficient. She also doesn't court drama, by posting passive aggressive pictures to appear "cool" issue perfect? No. But she knows how to play the game .
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Also her new baby is only a few months old and she already gets a new boyfriend. Why not focus on the children for you know at least a year... they're only babies once and who needs a bf she should be too busy raising her kids to have time for that.

And of course she doesn't have money issues she gets govt assistance and lives with grandma not like she has rent and bill and her own place to run.
oatmealcookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oatmealcookie »

mommaof2cuties wrote:I don't know if the lucky fin nickname for her son is cute or just sad. He's adorable but it makes me a little sad hearing it called his lucky fin :/
That is the one thing I love about her. There is actually a nonprofit called The Lucky Fin Project (I think that's what it is called anyways) dedicated to helping kids and families with limb difference issues. Most other young moms (cough cough BritneyandBaby) wouldn't bother to seek out that support network they will probably need.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Like I said I don't follow these people but I did look at her IG yesterday when I mentioned i liked her hair

Obviously I don't know everything about her since I don't follow but other than her possibly having 2 kids (does she?) I thought she looked pretty decent. Not as much of a train wreck as the youtubers for sure
#FreeBen
piperhettle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by piperhettle »

[quote="Snow White"]I highly doubt she is recieving Mat. Leave. She's most likely recieving welfare & yes, the universal child benefit (a flat $160 a month per child till the age of 6)

In order to quality for Mat. Leave she would have had to work 600 insurable hours. How would a 15yr old have done so, when the legal age to begin working is 14? Furthermore, she had little to no time to accumulate hours between pregnancies!

It's the lying, that gets me. Just keep your finances to yourself, don't lie and look like a fool!

And to add, this forum (insta moms) was hours old when she "busted" us! There was maybe ONE post written about her? Her Loyal follower must like to read here, because fuck, half of the regular posters hadn't even noticed this section.

So if a true and loyal follower really tipped you off, I would take a long hard look at that person! Betty had barely entered your name and you were "busting" this site. Someone likes Drama.[/quote.

ACTUALLY. She is receiving mat leave because she started working FULL TIME before she found out she was pregnant with Henry and worked until close to the time she had Henry. And she found of she was pregnant with Henry the day before her 17th birthday, so she wasn't 15. And working full time (80 hours every 2 weeks would accumulate about 1440 hours in 9 months and she was working well before she got pregnant with Henry) Please if you're going to bash someone get your facts straight, because sorry hunny, you're the one that looks like the fool :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
piperhettle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by piperhettle »

[quote="Snow White"]I highly doubt she is recieving Mat. Leave. She's most likely recieving welfare & yes, the universal child benefit (a flat $160 a month per child till the age of 6)

So if a true and loyal follower really tipped you off, I would take a long hard look at that person! Betty had barely entered your name and you were "busting" this site. Someone likes Drama.[/quote.

ACTUALLY. She is receiving mat leave because she started working FULL TIME before she found out she was pregnant with Henry and worked until close to the time she had Henry. And she found of she was pregnant with Henry the day before her 17th birthday, so she wasn't 15. And working full time (80 hours every 2 weeks would accumulate about 1440 hours in 9 months and she was working well before she got pregnant with Henry) Please if you're going to bash someone get your facts straight, because sorry hunny, you're the one that looks like the fool :)

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

piperhettle wrote:
Snow White wrote:I highly doubt she is recieving Mat. Leave. She's most likely recieving welfare & yes, the universal child benefit (a flat $160 a month per child till the age of 6)

She's a slut go away

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

piperhettle wrote:

She's a slut go away

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

It's hilarious because her thread will die down and then one of the minions will come on here and tell us how horrible we all are and bump her thread up [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

theywerebones
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theywerebones »

Canadiangirl_888 wrote:
jesswhytho wrote:I don't understand why she gets so much praise for having 2 kids with 2 different dad's before the age of 20. She lives with her grandmother yet has the money to go out and buy all the *modified* shit and get tattoos... She just rubs me the wrong way. The smoking pic was what did it for me... You have to be 19 to buy cigarettes in Canada so who the fuck is buying This 17yo mother of 2 smokes? And when does she even have time to smoke? Idk she just pisses me off. Henry is gorgeous though.

Her mom abandoned her at the age of 2 and basically her grandmother raised her. So what if she smokes? Half of the population does. Shit happens. You learn from it and move on

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”