DailyLiars&Spenders -Part 33

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyLiars&Spenders -Part 33

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Ashley0120- what you're describing sounds like a developing line from facial movement. Definitely keep moisturizing, but those typically are predisposed for some people. When you're older and they're deeper and you don't like the line (which hopefully you're fine with it!), Botox is the easier solution. It prevents your facial muscles from the expression that your skin has wrinkled from.

Missy has extreme expression lines all over her face, but doesn't do anything for prevention. Plus her skin is dehydrated from the inside out. And from Suzanne's skin you can tell genetically they are on the shallow end of the gene pool. Bad scarring and early aging. Sucks to be them. It'd cost a good fortune to try and reverse the damage to their skin. Especially Missy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by PostyMcPosterston on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyLiars&Spenders -Part 33

Unread post by spacekitty »

sapphiretrinity wrote:My point wasn't that she shouldn't be annoyed by Bryan's desire to be " in " with the technology and buy new things, my point was that I personally don't think Missy is in any place to judge, considering her constant spending.
They eat out all the time and it's mostly because of Missy. Because she's so " picky " and a " supertaster " and nothing " sounds good " but junk food. She makes Bryan do late night runs to jack in the box or whatever it's called.
She's the one who wants to eat out so much, herself and Bryan have stated so.
She spends tons of money on maternity clothes. Even when she wasn't pregnant. I remember hearing her saying " I need a new cute outfit ", I " need a cute outfit for our photoshoot ", " I need this, I need that ". And yes, there's nothing wrong with freshening up her hair, BUT her hair stylist is CRAP. Missy's hair always looks awful.
She has SO much make up already, I'm pretty sure she didn't need to buy more.
She bought bedding for the " guest room " aka her bedroom. Even though she had perfectly good bedding.
She spends money on massages even though she could literally get off her ass and take a walk or do some yoga would probably relieve her " pain " from doing nothing all day, everyday.

So, yes, Bryan may want to be " in " with the technology and does spend a lot of money, I don't think Missy is any place to judge because in my opinion, she's not any smarter with money than Bryan is.
Bryan would make food at home a hell of a lot more if it weren't for Missy " needing " to go to eat. I think they both suck equally in regards to financial wise.
I'm just as picky as Missy, maybe a LITTLE better at best. But that makes me eat out less because I never like where people want to go and I get embarrassed always getting pasta or chicken tenders and fries. I think Bryan takes being "in" to an extreme. IMO he gets ridiculous shit no one has even heard of. My idea of being in is having what everyone else is INto. Like when the iPhone 6 and 6+ came out and he got it thuper early. That's being in, a ton of people were out to get them. Being in isn't buying some stupid Echo toy that makes people say "wtf does that do?" I think that Missy needs to put her hair and makeup money towards a nice dermatologist visit. I'm shocked she doesn't get a mani pedi every other week either (although I'm guilty lol I just wanted my nails to grow!)
They are both horrid at saving and spending. If they want to spend on crazy shit I wish they would at least use some for Ollie and Karma. If they want to splurge, why not get some "top of the line" stroller for 2? They don't really need it but they don't need anything else they buy either LOL. They could splurge in "better" ways.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Speaking of saving money!!!

I kept getting a recommendation of a video where this girl with 24,000 subscribers made a video on her YouTube paychecks... She mentioned putting forth little time and effort, makes about a video a week. And she also has like a google shop or something that's linked to her Adsense. So she has something other that strictly her channel. She has one video that is approaching 1 million. She says she brings in an average of $700 a month that is just extra income.

So, B&M have 2 channels (counting their separate channels as half a channel each lol), make dailyvlogs, have merch (of course Maker or whoever gets a cut from everything), brand deals (Shay just used part of his Naturebox brand deal money from last yr to buy his dad a truck, and I've heard like some people like Ingrid Nielsen have like a $15k minimum to do a deal-- B&M probably of course have nothing like THAT, but just saying brand deals are a huge potential for income), they have a vid Trapped around 28million, was it? And other random vids with high view count... I SERIOUSLY would love to see their bank account!!!! That girl makes $700 for hardly doing anything. Dailybumps have some cultish followers... They are making a pretty amount.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

ladymama wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:
ladymama wrote:She claims to have bought the guest bedding for Ollie's room...but it looks way too big to fit a twin bed

http://i.imgur.com/NHINcae.jpg

This is at least a full
Yep I was right. It's only sold in full/queen and king sizes

http://i.imgur.com/yyUuikJ.jpg

I saw them in the comments say the bedding was a Queen size. Lol why lie? Seriously??

Like, it's insane how much they look a like. Seriously could be triplets ripped apart at birth.

(These are older pictures, but I do want to point out that Deschanel is ten years older than Missy.)
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

I don't follow them or watch any of their videos because quite frankly I can't stand looking at (or hearing) either of them for more than a second, but when I'm bored and none of the other moms I follow are doing anything interesting, I read this thread. I just looked on Missy's Instagram and for a couple minutes checked the comments to see the average ages.... Most were between 8-12, and I found one 15 year old. Then I saw one person say they were due around the same time as missy so I was like !!! finally someone older.. then I checked the profile and saw she is 16.. Honestly in a couple years when these kids grow up (my interests at that age changed every year), they will be jobless nobodies.
iloathemooreons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iloathemooreons »

ladykat1313 wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:I think this is why I hate this bitch even more than I should. Every time she doesn't appreciate her babies and ability to fall pregnant easily and have a healthy pregnancy... I want to slap her. At least once we get pregnant we know we will appreciate our children, unlike Melissa.

CD3 over here. Last cycle had a few things go wrong but I'm getting back on that horse named Infertility. Yay. Good luck for this cycle, TTCers.

^^^Agreed
I just hit the one year mark of TTC last week. And it's been really hard on my husband and I. Seriously fuck Missy

I'm pregnant with Baby #2, and while I've never experienced problems with conceiving, I was told at out anatomy scan that our daughter has a very serious and rare heart defect. Best case scenario is a series of three open heart surgeries, none of which fix her heart just reroute the blood flow until she eventually goes into heart failure and needs a transplant. Worst case scenario (and the more likely with how things have been progressing on her Fetal EKG's is that she'll either be still born or pass within days/ weeks of being born because the heart is so damaged and they won't be able to do anything for her.

So screw that Missy is/ was experiencing gender disappointment. This will be our second little girl and we had no preference as to what gender we wanted. All we were hoping for is a healthy baby and we didn't even get that.[/quote]

I'm so sorry. I really hope things work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I am so sorry. Sending prayers your way. Don't give up hope.

Enviado de meu LG-D851 usando Tapatalk
ashley0120
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley0120 »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:Ashley0120- what you're describing sounds like a developing line from facial movement. Definitely keep moisturizing, but those typically are predisposed for some people. When you're older and they're deeper and you don't like the line (which hopefully you're fine with it!), Botox is the easier solution. It prevents your facial muscles from the expression that your skin has wrinkled from.

Missy has extreme expression lines all over her face, but doesn't do anything for prevention. Plus her skin is dehydrated from the inside out. And from Suzanne's skin you can tell genetically they are on the shallow end of the gene pool. Bad scarring and early aging. Sucks to be them. It'd cost a good fortune to try and reverse the damage to their skin. Especially Missy.

Thank you! I'm younger than Missy, so I can save my face from looking like 50 year old at 26. Lol I got kind of scared there for a second.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Bryan is definitely the bigger spender, partly because of his ego and desire to be "cool." He tries so hard to seem better than everyone and gets super braggy about purchases like their Volvo, his apple watch, and those stupid hoverboards. Yeah Missy buys makeup and bedding, but Bryan bought emoji pillows and matching minion onesies. He had to have the useless amazon echo, which he could use one of his many apple products for.

Bryan buys all this expensive new tech so he can brag about it on twitter and a hoard of ten year olds will think he's cool. Pathetic.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think they both waste money. Yes we see Bryan having to buy technology and toys, but he doesn't buy much else. The really big tech purchases, Missy is sure to get in on (Apple watch, hoverboard).

Missy gets her hair done a lot. She has also started going to the salon when on vacation (blowouts I presume). Prenatal massages, chiro appointment, clothes, decoration for her room, new rings, tons of baking stuff she doesn't use, ice cream maker, hot chocolate maker, house cleaner, makeup, eating at restaurants, sippy cups, essential oils, etc. I mean, Missy has clothes specifically for vacation so she can keep a suitcase packed and never unpack it. How wasteful!

They both enjoy things they can show off, or that they feel makes them and their life appear more superior and luxurious. Vacations, new vehicle, new furniture, grocery delivery, online shopping, expensive Mimi gifts, etc.

Neither one is good with money, and both are overspending on themselves, and not the kids, which is incredibly sad. Yes Missy just redid the playroom, but she 100% fixed the house up to impress the house guests, and it had nothing to do with Oliver. I think the bedroom redo was impulsive and all Bryan's idea/work. I think that was guilt over having a 2nd child (been there).

I think the only reason Missy was annoys about the Alexa speaker was because Bryan didn't ask her. They have been having these passive aggressive struggles (toy net she put up and didn't think B would like) and maybe that was Bryan's. It's a stupid purchase, sure, but I don't think the problems they are having are at all about each other's spending.

palmtrees
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtrees »

After reading the last few pages, this is making Bryan and missy look very childish. They should have never remarried and have children.

Bryan is the bigger spender because of what he's interested in, while missy shops just as much but what she buys doesn't cost as much. It's sad cause it's Oliver and Finn that are being affected.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

And as far as Bryan being the bread winner, I totally agree. But to be fair they would even be vlogging if not for Missy. I know their demographic has really changed and Bryan does most of the work, I just wanted to make that point.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well Bryan just confirmed it. "Ollie's taking his FIRST nap"

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I can't believe E&J are there. Ellie has struggled in the last few months and has really started being rude and snippy.

I think she's turning into Missy.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lurkymclurkerston wrote:Well Bryan just confirmed it. "Ollie's taking his FIRST nap"

Well one thing is for certain.

Bryan is horrible as editing around and keeping up with Missy's lies Image

glowingrooms
Informer
Informer

Unread post by glowingrooms »

Calvin looks terrified in the thumbnail. I would be too.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I hate how everyone thinks Ellie and Jared are saints. They're just as fame and money hungry as the lumps.

ashley0120
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley0120 »

Ugh I hate when E&J and B&M get together. It makes me not like E&J anymore because they act really different around Bryan and Missy. But I love when we get Missy or Bryan in the background not paying attention and doing stuff they wouldn't normally show in their vlogs!
Livvyaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Livvyaa »

It makes me sad when I see Bryan with Calvin because he's so gentle and sweet with him and that's probably more contact than he's going to be allowed with Finn because that will be Missy and mimi's baby
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Livvyaa wrote:It makes me sad when I see Bryan with Calvin because he's so gentle and sweet with him and that's probably more contact than he's going to be allowed with Finn because that will be Missy and mimi's baby
Uh, no. Missy has no attachment to the poor thing. He will be Bryan's responsibility when he isn't attached to Missy's boob.

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

And remember that picture of Karma with his leash??? Yeah, we were all hopeful that they were taking him for a walk...NOPE...he was going to Mimi's house since Ellie and Jared are there AGAIN!

Return to “Daily Bumps”