she never learns

ytjrp
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

she never learns

Unread post by ytjrp »

Yet another lie...Says Ben "Obviously Signed The Adoption papers" Then Says He Couldn't Even Sign Them On IG.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bringingupbrynlee
TROLL

Re: she never learns

Unread post by bringingupbrynlee »

clearly you're uneducated on adoption and a little too obsessed with me. how it works is he signs it meaning he was willing to put her up. his mother, however, had to sign the actual form saying it was okay with *him* to put her up. next time you have questions come to me.
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

Those instamoms are crazy & so entertaining how they can't keep their stories straight..anything to get followers I guess

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

Lmao all those jobs and money saving just for her to give her kid away and being fine with it afterwards, don't have a kid if you?'re not fucking ready. You'd even get mad when people would tell you you're not ready and now you're trying to act like some hero of some sort, close your nasty legs and stop because you'll end up breeding like a cow, you're just like kaytee with her fake pregnancies and same shit as Alyson. No wonder why you still talk to them
Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boss_babe »

Waldrop wrote:Lmao all those jobs and money saving just for her to give her kid away and being fine with it afterwards, don't have a kid if you?'re not fucking ready. You'd even get mad when people would tell you you're not ready and now you're trying to act like some hero of some sort, close your nasty legs and stop because you'll end up breeding like a cow, you're just like kaytee with her fake pregnancies and same shit as Alyson. No wonder why you still talk to them
Amen! Couldn't agree more! I would understand sympathy if she actually owned up to all the lies and BS that was said. But she played it off like it never happened! Especially since people told her she wasn't ready and warned her, in return she bashed everyone saying she'all more fit than most 30 year olds to be a mother. Not cool! People should not be able to get away with this shit.
Mommatalk0224
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mommatalk0224 »

its sad that she did all of this for some sort of attention nothing in her story adds up and I clearly remember some one asked her on her ask when she was pregnant if she was going to give up the baby for adoption and she she bashed that person for even asking that and then she has the baby and bam she her baby gets adopted lol fishy ..... Does anyone also remember the whole situation she had with that other mom on Instagram when she and that other girl wrote those awful sexual comments about her daughter
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

Ew!^^^ what??
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

What happened? ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ms Truthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ms Truthseeker »

Would love to know if this is true.

please share more if you can.

Amazing she has plenty of money for professional hair coloring, piercings, Xbox for Ben, flights to friends, but couldn't get apartment for more than a month during pregnancy. Or is this adoption money she's using? I read living expenses are allowed, great, get an education, an apartment, a car, or a license!! But wow!
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Yeah, I heard she got money for placing the baby up for adoption to cover "medical costs" and whatnot. But I doubt she paid for the medical bills herself. Either her mom or government insurance aid did. But I doubt her mom would take the money from her so I'm guessing she's going crazy with it. And I'm sure she also got a little extra money for herself from the adoption. But she would never admit that LOL.

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

She said she never got money from them cause it's illegal cause you can't buy kids .
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

KimKardashian wrote:She said she never got money from them cause it's illegal cause you can't buy kids .
Seriously? I just saw a post a few days ago with her commenting that she got money for the medical bills and stuff. She does seem to be spending a lot of money though.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

I saw where she said that, too.

Boss_babe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boss_babe »

News update! Her and her BF broke up!

Shocker there!!??? Haha... NOT! Unless I was the only one who saw that one coming? Guess the Xbox didn't help?
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

Who'd have thought? I am still in shock over the whole situation. I hope she's seeing a counselor bc home girl needs some guidance in her life

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Well her life seems to be going downhill now...

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Funny how on her ask.fm someone said Ben cheated on her with them and they recorded and she was like "haahhhha I wanna see"
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Really? Dang, I missed that. Lol.

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's deleted now . Probably cause it's true . But there was tons of questions from 1-2 days ago about him cheating .
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

This bitch left her daughter to stay with Ben, and now she isn't even with Ben lOL I CAN'T

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”