Ellie + Jared: Part 4

dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared: Part 4

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

About what was posted in the last thread about them saying good morning even when it's already dinner time it's probably true that they say it cause the vlog goes up in the morning haven't thought about that cause for me it's already 7pm when the vlog goes up.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

It makes sense what Farleygirl said in the last thread. They probably say good morning first thing in the vlogs because a lot of people tend to watch vlogs in the morning when they first put them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie + Jared: Part 4

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Why does Ellie retweet all of Bryan's asshat posts? I'm starting to think she likes him more than Missy. She retweeted Bryan's stop being cynical post, and didn't even retweet Jared's picture and post about Wrinkles!

Also, these tweets bothered me. It disrespects, shames and minimizes mothers that have to return to work, fathers and other caregivers.

Andplusalso, it's not like she's baby wearing or APing anyway. She left Calvin alone in a very busy place while she looked at the houses. Bonnie said there were A LOT of people. You wouldn't put a baby down in a department store and walk around the corner, why would you at an open house? It's still a public place! I can't believe E&J and Bonnie did that. Like someone else said, that's what baby wearing is perfect for![img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/21 ... 54227b.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/21 ... 95cf9f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Why does Ellie retweet all of Bryan's asshat posts? I'm starting to think she likes him more than Missy. She retweeted Bryan's stop being cynical post, and didn't even retweet Jared's picture and post about Wrinkles!

Also, these tweets bothered me. It disrespects, shames and minimizes mothers that have to return to work, fathers and other caregivers.

Andplusalso, it's not like she's baby wearing or APing anyway. She left Calvin alone in a very busy place while she looked at the houses. Bonnie said there were A LOT of people. You wouldn't put a baby down in a department store and walk around the corner, why would you at an open house? It's still a public place! I can't believe E&J and Bonnie did that. Like someone else said, that's what baby wearing is perfect for![img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/21 ... 54227b.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/21 ... 95cf9f.jpg[/img]

Ellie is probably one of those women who believe it's a women's place to stay home and raise kids.

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

That's exactly what she most likely believes because that's what her religion and their culture tell her what is right. She was born into, raised with it, married a man with the same beliefs. She's a product of it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And what about Jackson? She's only in love when they're babies?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for double post, but she not only retweets Bryan, they carry on these cryptic conversations. It's so annoying. Text each other. It's like " we're in on a private joke, and you're not!" If you want your conversations to be public, and tweet them, make it so everyone can understand.

maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/21 ... 8cdc15.jpg[/img]
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/21 ... 75f845.jpg[/img]

She's quick to respond to everything Bryan posts with over-enthusiasm! If I didn't know any better I'd say she does like Bryan more than even his wife does.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ewww, and she liked those pants? They're two sizes too small and you can see his johnson! I'm glad at least some people said NO!

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

"Happy Birthday Macey Gaines, maybe in a few years you and Jackson can start dating."
CAN THEY STOP IT WITH THE WEIRD BABY SHIPPING? He couldn't even say happy birthday to her without mentioning her dating someone. Just a year old and her worth is already tied to her love life.

Farleygirl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Farleygirl »

maplecross wrote:
She's quick to respond to everything Bryan posts with over-enthusiasm! If I didn't know any better I'd say she does like Bryan more than even his wife does.
Guess I have to extend my E+J hiatus another week. :/
My morning coffee goes really fast when I only have Samika to watch.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

rdt1004 wrote:"Happy Birthday Macey Gaines, maybe in a few years you and Jackson can start dating."
CAN THEY STOP IT WITH THE WEIRD BABY SHIPPING? He couldn't even say happy birthday to her without mentioning her dating someone. Just a year old and her worth is already tied to her love life.

Yes, what is this?

The whole time I'm thinking, Jackson will not date Macey Gaines because she is not Mormon. Don't they generally date inside their religion?
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Thread suggestion: we're now seeing the true ellie"
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kryptonite wrote:I apologize for this thread being late but I was waiting for thread titles and no one had suggestions lol. Feel free to post suggestions below if you want a better thread name. Anyone want to recap?

Part Three: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f ... start=1025
there were a couple of title suggestions on page 40 :)
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

ellie used to lool so uncomfortable with bryan and now they're besties. remember the whole bed fiasco and breastfeeding jokes during their florida trip. i never thought ellie would come to this. i don't mind her crush for cullen (it's actually cute because jared and katie join in on the joke), but being that close to bryan? idk but ew.
ArielLynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ArielLynn »

I feel like Ellie enjoys the extra attention from Bryan and feeds into it. Hence her banter with Bryan. She totally seems like one of "those girls". Not necessarily fishing for compliments, but someone who enjoys the attention or admiration.
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

I know I brought this up before but it's rare to see Ellie without makeup (I wish I had half as much skill as she does in applying makeup) but in the car shopping vlog she looked so gaunt she almost looked ill. Deep dark circles and dull skin. I've noted a lot a junk food in the vlogs lately. If she's admittedly a light eater I really wish she would eat healthier. Her bad moods, low energy and poor sleep could all be caused by a junk food diet. We saw donut holes and candy corn a couple of days ago from walmart. I've also seen quite a few slushies lately.
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Oop. Forgot to say I could not possibly hate the whole baby shipping thing any more than I do. Yeah, I am sure they'll go to prom together Let them hang out with whoever they want! And stop sexualizing infants. There are sick enough people on the internet without feeding into it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

westwuff wrote:I know I brought this up before but it's rare to see Ellie without makeup (I wish I had half as much skill as she does in applying makeup) but in the car shopping vlog she looked so gaunt she almost looked ill. Deep dark circles and dull skin. I've noted a lot a junk food in the vlogs lately. If she's admittedly a light eater I really wish she would eat healthier. Her bad moods, low energy and poor sleep could all be caused by a junk food diet. We saw donut holes and candy corn a couple of days ago from walmart. I've also seen quite a few slushies lately. Image
I agree. Tonight it looks like Red Vines and popcorn. Does the poor diet also explain her poor choice of friends? Image

As to your other comment about the shipping. I think it's incredibly immature, and weird. There is something that seems very Insecure and needy about the K&C, E&J, B&M friendship. Maybe because it started out fake (for collab purposes)? I really do think E&J and K&C have sold themselves out to recruit the DB minions and $$$.

It's really very sad IMO. They all should be light years ahead of B&M in maturity. Lately I'm not seeing it. (Ok, sometimes maybe Jared).

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

westwuff wrote:I know I brought this up before but it's rare to see Ellie without makeup (I wish I had half as much skill as she does in applying makeup) but in the car shopping vlog she looked so gaunt she almost looked ill. Deep dark circles and dull skin. I've noted a lot a junk food in the vlogs lately. If she's admittedly a light eater I really wish she would eat healthier. Her bad moods, low energy and poor sleep could all be caused by a junk food diet. We saw donut holes and candy corn a couple of days ago from walmart. I've also seen quite a few slushies lately. Image
I agree. Tonight it looks like Red Vines and popcorn. Does the poor diet also explain her poor choice of friends? Image

As to your other comment about the shipping. I think it's incredibly immature, and weird. There is something that seems very Insecure and needy about the K&C, E&J, B&M friendship. Maybe because it started out fake (for collab purposes)? I really do think E&J and K&C have sold themselves out to recruit the DB minions and $$$.

It's really very sad IMO. They all should be light years ahead of B&M in maturity. Lately I'm not seeing it. (Ok, sometimes maybe Jared).

Return to “Ellie and Jared”