#FreeBen
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Raising_twin_girls

Unread post by foreverevenly »

I like following her and seeing her daughters. The only annoying thing is the amount of shout outs she does each day.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

She's such a bitch . Whenever she posts a pic of one of the girls she won't tell people who is who because she doesn't want people to think she's picking a favorite .
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

They are god awful names, I'm sorry. But damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

MissRozzy wrote:They are god awful names, I'm sorry. But damn

I just went to go look them up. WTF?? I hate when parents use soo similar names too like a letter off (their middle names)
She spelt it so ugly. My cousins name is Kiana, there is no need for that stupid h in there. The other girl.. Wtf kinda made up name is that. And I'm not 100% how to pronounce the middle name. It's such a mess. Ahhh.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

FJ_Lanning wrote:
MissRozzy wrote:They are god awful names, I'm sorry. But damn

I just went to go look them up. WTF?? I hate when parents use soo similar names too like a letter off (their middle names)
She spelt it so ugly. My cousins name is Kiana, there is no need for that stupid h in there. The other girl.. Wtf kinda made up name is that. And I'm not 100% how to pronounce the middle name. It's such a mess. Ahhh.
No idea how to pronounce it. They are terrible!!

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kee-Yana & Ky-ree-Anna . I thought it was Kyreena until I watched her "how to pronounce their names" video
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

KimKardashian wrote:Kee-Yana & Ky-ree-Anna . I thought it was Kyreena until I watched her "how to pronounce their names" video
Yeah It's USA
Oh -Kee (Key) Onna (or like how people say Anna's name from Frozen)

The second one is just made up. Lmfao it's like Leah from Teen Mom 2. Alanna and Aleeah. I swear she made those up too.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

She's honestly a complete egotistical mess. Is she still dating that other twin mom? The one with the twin boys because I went to check the other day and she had deleted all mention of her from her IG.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

jesswhytho wrote:She's honestly a complete egotistical mess. Is she still dating that other twin mom? The one with the twin boys because I went to check the other day and she had deleted all mention of her from her IG.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
WTF? I bet it's only an online relationship too. Lmfao. Her protein did still say lesbian. She didn't accept me yet either. :( wahhh.
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

I hate it when all of these moms try to come up with "unique" names. They just end up sounding really dumb
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

This girl is a trainwreck. Imagine if she had youtube! She puts her whole life and woe is me stories out on insta then complains whinges and is rudewhen people ask questions. Just ignore or find the delte button! Her on and off again relationships signal immaturity and attention seeking.

Be careful dissing the shit bogan names which practically scream I am a single teen mum because she lost her shit when one of her loyal ass lickers spotted someone saying how wierd they were on a baby forum haha
ackunveiled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ackunveiled »

Everyone makes fun of Sierra for using Perfect 365 but this girl is way worse for it.

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

How many relationships has she had since she got pregnant and had the twin girls? I have lost track NOW she is back with the kids dad?! I am getting whiplash!
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

She's lost custody of her kids supposedly
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Where'd you get the info ? :o that's awful
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Ugh why didn't I screenshot, I was half asleep reading it! Bare with me lol I don't know their real names
Modifiedmama posted a screenshot of RTH looking for money for her kids,she even set up a go fund me and raised 400 dollars,MM shared a message of her telling RTG to ask welfare for money for the girls and she said she can only get cash assistance because she no longer has custody.
Supposedly she's in to partying and doing drugs all the time and that's what she spent the gofundmemoney on
Keepitlowkey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Keepitlowkey »

Last edited by Keepitlowkey on Sun May 01, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keepitlowkey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Last edited by Keepitlowkey on Sun May 01, 2016 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keepitlowkey
Wallflower
Wallflower

jedoc321 wrote:Ugh why didn't I screenshot, I was half asleep reading it! Bare with me lol I don't know their real names
Modifiedmama posted a screenshot of RTH looking for money for her kids,she even set up a go fund me and raised 400 dollars,MM shared a message of her telling RTG to ask welfare for money for the girls and she said she can only get cash assistance because she no longer has custody.
Supposedly she's in to partying and doing drugs all the time and that's what she spent the gofundmemoney on

Honestly I heard that modifiedmama or whatever her new name on Instagram is now or whatever made that up. She apparently got her other friend high_heeled_mommy to stage those screenshots to post those and make a big ordeal because they're completely just as bad as her. Regardless I don't know if that's true or not but sure sounds legit to me. Those girls are always looking to stir up drama and yet they both high_heeled_mommy especially talks about how she hates drama so much when she's the only one posting about stuff just to cause a big racket. She is probably just mad that she's not getting the attention that she wants on her page because she is getting follower hungry over there

Return to “Raising_twin_girls”