Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

formerctfxcer wrote:I can't see Joel ever enjoying being unemployed so I doubt he'd quit working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope so!

Joel also has a great benefits package from work. It would be hard to quit and give that up.

Most other vloggers don't have jobs like that when they start YT, so they have nothing to lose.
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lalila »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:I'm laughing at whoever thinks Bonnie is lazy. Her house is always clean, she cooks good food (not EVERY day, but that's normal), she takes great care of her kids. I guess if I saw her lounging around watching TV and her house looked filthy I would agree, but I don't see how she's lazy in any way. She has a newborn and has managed to hold things together REALLY well in my opinion! Did you miss the vlog where she was scrubbing the kitchen floor on her hands and knees? Yes she's laid back with her kids but obviously not to their detriment. Letting them play in the safe, fenced-in backyard while she's in the house is not neglectful in any way!
Bonnie has been particularly neglectful while pregnant, bringing her children to dangerous situation. I do think there is an improvement since Lincoln is born though.

But I could use the same arguments for Ellie:
House always clean
Cooks good food
Take care of her kids
I don't see her in front if the tv either.

Let us think what we want about Bonnie and we let you think what you want about Ellie. It is nice to have difference of opinions but don't judge us because we see things that you might haven't seen. For me, at least while pregnant, yes YES she has been lazy. Personal opinion, personal taste, personal feeling.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lalila wrote:
ohmygoshyouguys wrote:I'm laughing at whoever thinks Bonnie is lazy. Her house is always clean, she cooks good food (not EVERY day, but that's normal), she takes great care of her kids. I guess if I saw her lounging around watching TV and her house looked filthy I would agree, but I don't see how she's lazy in any way. She has a newborn and has managed to hold things together REALLY well in my opinion! Did you miss the vlog where she was scrubbing the kitchen floor on her hands and knees? Yes she's laid back with her kids but obviously not to their detriment. Letting them play in the safe, fenced-in backyard while she's in the house is not neglectful in any way!
Bonnie has been particularly neglectful while pregnant, bringing her children to dangerous situation. I do think there is an improvement since Lincoln is born though.

House always clean
Cooks good food
Take care of her kids

Let us think what we want about Bonnie and we let you think what you want about Ellie. It is nice to have difference of opinions but don't judge us because we see things that you might haven't seen. For me, at least while pregnant, yes YES she has been lazy. Personal opinion, personal taste, personal feeling.
Bonnie doesn't have diapers lying around the house. That is disgusting IMO, especially when you have two parents home all day that can pick them up. That is pretty lazy.

E&J haven't been terribly safe either.

I really don't see that big of a difference between them Image. I think the Griffith sisters raise their kids just as they were raised.

I think people will be surprised at just how similar they look when E&J have a home and yard. (Counter climbing aside).
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
lalila wrote:

House always clean
Cooks good food
Take care of her kids

Bonnie doesn't have diapers lying around the house. That is disgusting IMO, especially when you have two parents home all day that can pick them up. That is pretty lazy.

I really don't see that big of a difference between them Image. I think the Griffith sisters raise their kids just as they were raised.

I think people will be surprised at just how similar they look when E&J have a home and yard. (Counter climbing aside).
Absolutely wrong.
I remember one vlog where Bonnie had a diaper in her bedroom!

And even if, I still wouldn't call her disgusting neither would I do for Ellie.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lalila wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
lalila wrote: Bonnie has been particularly neglectful while pregnant, bringing her children to dangerous situation. I do think there is an improvement since Lincoln is born though.

House always clean
Cooks good food
Take care of her kids

Absolutely wrong.
I remember one vlog where Bonnie had a diaper in her bedroom!

And even if, I still wouldn't call her disgusting neither would I do for Ellie.
Sigh. One vlog is hardly a trend. Ellie mentions the diaper thing all the time.

But I'm not even the one that brought up the topic. I was commenting that they are pretty much the same... their lives are different slightly because of their husband's job. Parenting beliefs, I'm sure they are more similar than different.

I never said either were disgusting. I do think having multiple diapers around is gross though. I don't care whose house it is. Bonnie, Ellie or B&M. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

Excuse me but you are quoting your own word "bonnie doesn't have diapers lying around the house". I am just saying this argument is false.

And even with multiple diapers (cant remember seeing 40diapers on their floor neither ellie talking about it in multiple vlogs) both of them are cleaning their houses.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ok, seriously can someone tell me why it's ok to defend E&J like a champion, but it isn't ok to say anything in support of Bonnie without it turning into a huge thing?

Honestly.

Laila, I'm not arguing with you or anyone else. I haven't seen diapers lying around Bonnie's house. I have seen them around E&J's. We have discussed it before on that board. No one has discussed the one diaper here, I was unaware of it.

One diaper I understand if you just got distracted and its there for an hour or so. Multiple diapers and two parents at home I don't get.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Ok, seriously can someone tell me why it's ok to defend E&J like a champion, but it isn't ok to say anything in support of Bonnie without it turning into a huge thing?

Honestly.

Laila, I'm not arguing with you or anyone else. I haven't seen diapers lying around Bonnie's house. I have seen them around E&J's. We have discussed it before on that board. No one has discussed the one diaper here, I was unaware of it.

One diaper I understand if you just got distracted and its there for an hour or so. Multiple diapers and two parents at home I don't get.

defend Bonnie all you want. But doesn't it suck having people against you for defending someone. Kind of like what you do to every defender of Ellie and Jared. Hmmmm.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It's simple. We can all have our opinion.

Stop resorting to personal attacks.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

Same song, second verse....................

This board is getting really hard to enjoy.

Why can't people just have opinions without being singled out and attacked for them? I just don't get it.

WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE! FFS!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

yeah, deadhead kay is always coming in here and singling hellosweetie out and it's getting old. if you have that much of an issue with her posts (like it seems you do), foe her.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Jfc all of you stop it. Hello Sweetie. That is not a personal attack. Just because someone calls you out doesn't mean it's a personal attack. You lately start the drama and expect every one else to end it. You get so emotional about things that happen here I think you need to take a step back. This is a forum, it's meant to be fun. I don't say this to be mean, I really don't. You just haven't seemed like yourself lately and I hope all is well.

And to everyone. Relax. You all need to learn to agree to disagree. Not everyone is going to hate E&J/Bonnie. Supporters can add their opinions too. A healthy debate never hurt anyone. Just don't get so butt hurt over opposing opinions.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

How did I start drama?

I put in an opinion. And yes, a call out is a personal attack.
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

It turns into an attack if one person keeps calling out another person...

That being said. I agree thar Bonnie and Ellie are far more alike than different. I think tge main difference is in the number of kids and number of parents being home.

As far as counter climbing goes, why would the kinds think it wasn't allowed when as infants and toddlers they get put up there all the time (Ellie does this with Jackson and now Calvin).
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Well said!

But hold up, there's another forum discussing posters on this board?!?
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

actuallydear wrote:Well said!

But hold up, there's another forum discussing posters on this board?!? Image
Yeah that's what I'm interested in lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Amen Kryptonite, thank you!

Back to Bonnie vs. Ellie. I don't know why there really has to be a vs. but since everyone is comparing...I personally just find Bonnie more relatable. She doesn't seem to sugar coat or fake things at all. Her husband has a real job. Those two things alone make her more real in my eyes. Joel is also SO much more enjoyable to watch than Jared. I found it interesting in E&J's vlog today that Jared compared to his two brothers-in-law just seems so juvenile. Joel and Bonnie as a whole are just fun to watch. Different strokes for different folks.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I've said before that I think Bonnie loves her children, and that's more than can be said for a lot of youtube mothers. She is a good picture of a "real" mom compared to some, but she has flaws and when people start personally relating to her, they get offended when she gets called out. At the end of the day Bonnie seems to put her kid's wellbeing second by allowing them to constantly do dangerous and non age appropriate things, and doesn't know how to control them (Boston in the movie theater ugh) properly, or doesn't care to. She's not a saint or a perfect mother, and she's not any of you (lol I hope) so don't take any complaints against her personally, they are what this site is designed for.

I also think comparing her to Ellie is asking for trouble, just saying.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

I somehow missed the Mold In Our House video.

"put your finger on the nail and press down hard" - Sorry Bonnie, I don't see how that is a funny thing to tell your kid. WTH?

If she's going to let her kids play in the room with the exposed nails, she could at least put shoes on them. Cody was walking around in socks. This is the kind of stuff she does that drives me bonkers.

Olivia telling Cody to put a show on for the camera. A these youtube kids are going to be pretty interesting when they get older, lol.

On the plus side, I loved her sweater.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

In the process of watching today's vlog...

I wish she wouldn't have shown Cody in his undies. :( they have almost 144,000 subscribers. I'm sure there are some weirdos in that group.

I think it's sweet how she had Lincoln in the wrap while she cut Boston and Cody's hair. Are wraps supposed to be wrapped that tight, though? I guess yes so the baby doesn't get jostled? I don't know anything about wraps or slings.

I wonder why Boston naps in the playpen and not his bed. I mean, whatever works for them but I'm curious. The boys can't play with their trucks when she's not supervising cause they hit her walls and mark them up. Judging by how often she sends them to play on their own, I guess they don't play with them often.

I actually love Joel and Bonnie a lot. They seem to mesh so well and genuinely seem really happy together. Bonnie might work Joel to the bone but he seems to love it. Like making her happy seems to make him happy.

Joel is so handy, too. I'm always impressed by the work he does and how quickly he's able to do it. I do wish my boyfriend had that trait. We've lived in our house for close to two years and for those two years, I've had a ceiling fan on my bedroom floor waiting to be put up. My boyfriend broke a screw in the rough in and can't get it out and refuse to let me hire someone to install it. Drives me crazy! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”