Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

Boston getting all excited about seeing his cousins is adorable. I love to hear him talk.

I gotta say, I ADORE Cody's haircut, but I hate that fauxhawk, gelled spike thing she does to Boston. Idk if she's trying to make him look like Joel, or what, but it is just not my taste at all.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Haha that's one of my favorite things about my fiancé. He's a general contractor so he's more than capable for fixing things and doing home improvement around the house. I wouldn't say that it's Bonnie working him...I think he does everything because he wants to/views it as his responsibility. Even my dad was like that, my mom took care of the kids and the kitchen and my dad took care of the house and yard and was the breadwinner. Never once heard him complain about doing those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So Bonnie seemed super frustrated with Ellie/Jackson today in her vlog. Jackson made a huge mess while he was supposed to be napping and Ellie just left it for Bonnie to clean up. Interesting.

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

nutbagmcgee wrote:So Bonnie seemed super frustrated with Ellie/Jackson today in her vlog. Jackson made a huge mess while he was supposed to be napping and Ellie just left it for Bonnie to clean up. Interesting.

I think you misunderstood. Bonnie said Jackson was in the pack and play and was playing in the drawer he could reach.

She said Boston was the one being quiet in his room, but was really making a mess the whole time while she thought he was alseep.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chs6213 »

usmelllikesnow wrote:Boston getting all excited about seeing his cousins is adorable. I love to hear him talk.

I gotta say, I ADORE Cody's haircut, but I hate that fauxhawk, gelled spike thing she does to Boston. Idk if she's trying to make him look like Joel, or what, but it is just not my taste at all.
Boston does speak adorably! I love how he's excited for church and loves going.

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

kaylnoel wrote:
usmelllikesnow wrote:Boston getting all excited about seeing his cousins is adorable. I love to hear him talk.

Boston does speak adorably! I love how he's excited for church and loves going.

If I know Boston, they give him treats at church! :D
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I was surprised he didn't have any cavities with all the "tweats" he asks for.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:I was surprised he didn't have any cavities with all the "tweats" he asks for.

Maybe she brushes his teeth very well/often? All of them seem to have pretty nice and white teeth.

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

kaylnoel wrote:
kingoflove21vher wrote:I was surprised he didn't have any cavities with all the "tweats" he asks for.

Maybe she brushes his teeth very well/often? All of them seem to have pretty nice and white teeth.

I'm actually a big fan of Bonnie and with the fighting that has gone in over them recently I'm definitely Team Bonnie, so I didn't expect them to have many cavities but it would have been great fodder for those who like to always comment on Boston's sweet obsession.

I honestly think Cody is the sweetest, most adorable looking little boy. I love his faux hawk, but I'm not a fan of how B styles Boston's hair either.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
genericusername
Talker
Talker

Unread post by genericusername »

"You're cute mom." "You're cute too cody." "thank you." The adorableness!!
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

usmelllikesnow wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:So Bonnie seemed super frustrated with Ellie/Jackson today in her vlog. Jackson made a huge mess while he was supposed to be napping and Ellie just left it for Bonnie to clean up. Interesting.

I think you misunderstood. Bonnie said Jackson was in the pack and play and was playing in the drawer he could reach.

She said Boston was the one being quiet in his room, but was really making a mess the whole time while she thought he was alseep.
I understood the same as usmelllikesnow, but I also though that Bonnie was annoyed by the mess Jackson made even if it was a small one, just judging by the tone of her voice and how she explained everything, why would she talk about him if she didn't vlog when Ellie and him where there? she could have said "oh look at the mess Boston did while he should have been sleeping".

Boston is the cutest with his little talk, he's just a mini-Joel! I can't pinpoint who Cody looks like.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

I thought she made the point because Jackson was being noisy and she thought Boston was being good and sleeping, lol. Not so much. I mean...........he's 2, what do you expect? Two year olds can wreck a room in 30 seconds flat.

Who thinks Boston is ready to pottytrain? I suspect she will put it off a little longer now that she has a newborn. Someone once asked her about it in a youtube comment and she got a little snippy. I don't think she likes critiques from what I can tell.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

usmelllikesnow wrote:I don't think she likes critiques from what I can tell.
Sounds like some people in her thread lol. No but her kids certainly have personality, and I love that. They're loved and happy and it shows in their demeanor and development.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

usmelllikesnow wrote:I thought she made the point because Jackson was being noisy and she thought Boston was being good and sleeping, lol. Not so much. I mean...........he's 2, what do you expect? Two year olds can wreck a room in 30 seconds flat.

Who thinks Boston is ready to pottytrain? I suspect she will put it off a little longer now that she has a newborn. Someone once asked her about it in a youtube comment and she got a little snippy. I don't think she likes critiques from what I can tell.
I think he is. I wonder when she started with Cody? When she first started vlogging, he was still getting rewarded for not wetting the bed but other than that I'm not sure.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
usmelllikesnow wrote:I don't think she likes critiques from what I can tell.
Sounds like some people in her thread lol. No but her kids certainly have personality, and I love that. They're loved and happy and it shows in their demeanor and development.
Kryptonite called for peace. No more shade necessary. We all have a place here, pro Bonnie, neutral or anti.

Carry on Image
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Boston just turned 2 this Summer, right? He's definitely on the young end for potty training. Most kids I know (including my own) were 2, nearly 3 before I even attempted. My pediatrician says if you start potty training at 2, you'll be done when they're 3. And if you wait until they're three, it's almost an overnight. Every kid is different of course. And anyway, I think Bonnie is wise not to potty train while taking care of a newborn. One life transition at a time.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Bonnie looked pretty in her "muffin top" outfit!

Ok, I have to say that that ring Grandpa Griffith is wearing looks like jewelry for a lady. That was strange.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

usmelllikesnow wrote:Bonnie looked pretty in her "muffin top" outfit!

Ok, I have to say that that ring Grandpa Griffith is wearing looks like jewelry for a lady. That was strange.
Ditto to both!

Did Bonnie mention where she got her clothes? That skirt was so cute. Joel's grandma seriously made me laugh. What a cute old lady.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I cannot get over how good Bonnie looks! Damn!
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Bonnie needs to teach me some of her makeup skillz. She looked fab in the latest video. I also wish they would set up a timelapse of the remodling they are doing. I would watch the heck out of that. I sound like an old lady trying to be hip like the young 'uns i need sleep...

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”