DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBuyMySongOnITunes: Part 44

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Does Bryan think he came up with the baby burrito joke? My nursing school instructor in Pennsylvania in 1985 made the same joke. Guess what, Bryan-- it's not original. At all.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
runblondie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by runblondie »

Theirmom wrote:All that being said, Bryan is a trained photographer. There is no reason why he can't do newborn and maternity photos, and just pay someone when they want family shots.
I totally disagree. Posing newborns is HARD. You need to know what you're doing to get the sweet, curled up posed shots like professional newborn photographers do. Plus the sheer amount of props their newborn photog has...it'd be a fortune to buy all of those for single time use. Poses like they did with Ollie, with his head in his hands need to be done safely and merged together from two pictures in Photoshop...I would never want an untrained, amateur photographer working with my newborn. He could certainly have taken the maternity photos too, but he wouldn't have been able to be in them.

I personally hire another professional photographer to do our maternity/newborn photos because 1) my other kids act like little shits when I try to photograph them and they don't for another photographer and b) it takes a lot of stress and pressure off of me.
mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

runblondie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:All that being said, Bryan is a trained photographer. There is no reason why he can't do newborn and maternity photos, and just pay someone when they want family shots.
I totally disagree. Posing newborns is HARD. You need to know what you're doing to get the sweet, curled up posed shots like professional newborn photographers do. Plus the sheer amount of props their newborn photog has...it'd be a fortune to buy all of those for single time use. Poses like they did with Ollie, with his head in his hands need to be done safely and merged together from two pictures in Photoshop...I would never want an untrained, amateur photographer working with my newborn. He could certainly have taken the maternity photos too, but he wouldn't have been able to be in them.

I personally hire another professional photographer to do our maternity/newborn photos because 1) my other kids act like little shits when I try to photograph them and they don't for another photographer and b) it takes a lot of stress and pressure off of me.
But Bryan used to do all their photo's and I am pretty when he had his own business he even did newborn, I could be wrong though. So, I think it's more so them just being lazy
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

red3head wrote:Eww. Maybe it's just me but I would never put a duvet on my bed, lay my newborn on it, or sleep with it before I washed it. Those things need to get softened but more importantly, get cleaned. Do they not realize how many people have had their hands on them? Eww. Can't even think about that.

Yeessss! And clothes too!!! They do it all the time, they just buy a brand new shirt and put it on with out washing it. The shirt he was wearing they had just put on IN THE STORE! What parents go out and not being extra clothes for their baby/toddler???

I've worked in a very nice children's clothes retail store and the clothes are wrapped in plastic for God knows how long, they get laid out on dirty tables and sometimes floors or used boxes. Then they get tagged and sorted and put on the sales floor and I can't tell you how much they get touched by people before finally purchased. It's gross!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tomato_hat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tomato_hat »

GGANON wrote:Did Ollie have nutter butter cookies, bananas and macaroni for dinner? What the hell kind of dinner is that?! If you can go out to the park, shop around in target then you can make your child a decent ass meal!!
But it was ORGANIC mac and cheese... So, it was healthy you guize.!

Daydreamer 7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daydreamer 7 »

lmmomSD wrote:
That's exactly it. It's not the newborn photos. I've seen the photographer's work on her website, and the newborn photos she does are beautiful. But they have had SO many photo shoots! It's insane. And they don't put the pictures up. Their walls are practically bare. They have something like one shelf of pictures.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Daydreamer 7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daydreamer 7 »

Daydreamer 7 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
That's exactly it. It's not the newborn photos. I've seen the photographer's work on her website, and the newborn photos she does are beautiful. But they have had SO many photo shoots! It's insane. And they don't put the pictures up. Their walls are practically bare. They have something like one shelf of pictures.

Darn phone! Here's my post (I hope):

Now you're just giving them ideas for future vlogs. Get ready for an entire photo wall reveal soon! Haha Image

That being said, I'm completely guilty of "hoarding" photos with plans of arranging them beautifully around my home... Yeah, maybe one day...

mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

tomato_hat wrote:
But it was ORGANIC mac and cheese... So, it was healthy you guize.!

Wow... I just don't understand why they always choose to feed themselves crappy things! They're both stay at home parents, their children deserve better food. They don't have the excuse of working late or juggling two jobs to explain why they can't cook healthy or at least more colorful foods. Ollie will grow up to be just like missy, a picky eater , because his parents were never thoughtful enough to make sure he had good food to eat even though they were both home all day. #NoMoreBeigeFood #FruitsAndVeggiesAreYourFriends #NoMoreGrilledCheese

Oh and I just remembered Missy's 1-week juicing craze! Remember that...

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

kmt24 wrote: And doing newborn photos isn't being "self obsessed"...it's very normal to do that type of photo session. And why wouldn't you?! As a photographer myself and soon to be mom..id photoshop his scab as well if it didn't fall off.
This!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

mommyluvv wrote:
But Bryan used to do all their photo's and I am pretty when he had his own business he even did newborn, I could be wrong though. So, I think it's more so them just being lazy

He did do a couple of newborns. He did Bailey's ones and they weren't posed very well, or edited well at all.
mb_1218
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb_1218 »

He really had to put that loud ass fking montage. My eardrums.
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

I see everyone mentioning Finns appearance so I'm finally going to say it!
When I started watching the bums, the very first video I saw, when Bryan came into frame, I thought for a brief moment that he had a mild version of Down's syndrome. It was how the bridge of his nose, eyebrow shape, and how his eyes were. That thought when away quickly, but I'll admit I had it!
Seeing Ollie when he was born, I thought the same thing for awhile because his eyes slanted upwards.
So the fact that people are commenting on Finns appearance, I'm not surprised one bit. Definitely from Bryan's side though. But the fact that he has the heart and kidney stuff is perplexing that there's something else going on that they aren't telling us. Why would they? They lie about a lot.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, but Missy thinks it's great that she's so picky, Miss Special Snowflake. And the thinks it's cute that Ollie is turning into a picky pain in the ass "just like me". Sigh. That's right. It's more important that he be a cute pain in the ass like you than have him develop good eating habits and get good nutrition for his growing body and brain. She likes to Google. She should Google brain growth in the first five years.
My daughter was watching Cullen and Katie earlier, and they took MG to another gym class. It would be so great for B&M to do that with Ollie. The activity and socialization would be so great for him, and they're always filming him jumping off things, and encouraging him to be a "daredevil", so why not channel it?
It's not like they don't have time or funds, even with a newborn and the ubiquitous nursing.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

MamaBear13 wrote:I see everyone mentioning Finns appearance so I'm finally going to say it!
When I started watching the bums, the very first video I saw, when Bryan came into frame, I thought for a brief moment that he had a mild version of Down's syndrome. It was how the bridge of his nose, eyebrow shape, and how his eyes were. That thought when away quickly, but I'll admit I had it!
Seeing Ollie when he was born, I thought the same thing for awhile because his eyes slanted upwards.
So the fact that people are commenting on Finns appearance, I'm not surprised one bit. Definitely from Bryan's side though. But the fact that he has the heart and kidney stuff is perplexing that there's something else going on that they aren't telling us. Why would they? They lie about a lot.

In the birth video at the hospital, Brian was Facetiming his mother. Finn looks just like Brian's mother!
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote:Oh, but Missy thinks it's great that she's so picky, Miss Special Snowflake. And the thinks it's cute that Ollie is turning into a picky pain in the ass "just like me". Sigh. That's right. It's more important that he be a cute pain in the ass like you than have him develop good eating habits and get good nutrition for his growing body and brain. She likes to Google. She should Google brain growth in the first five years.
My daughter was watching Cullen and Katie earlier, and they took MG to another gym class. It would be so great for B&M to do that with Ollie. The activity and socialization would be so great for him, and they're always filming him jumping off things, and encouraging him to be a "daredevil", so why not channel it?
It's not like they don't have time or funds, even with a newborn and the ubiquitous nursing.

Ollie has about as much chance of going to Mommy & Me classes as Jackson and Calvin have of getting toys to play with.
lori_plyler
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lori_plyler »

Did anyone catch that they had to get out in the sun for the vitamin D for Finns eyes? They said they were kind of yellow. Isn't that a sign of kidney issues? I know it can be jaundice, also.

newmomma2015
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by newmomma2015 »

I actually feel bad for Oliver.... its always "baby this, baby that" EVERY FIVE SECONDS!!!! like can they give it a rest? he doesn't want Finn in his face EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.... I'm annoyed by it and I only watch short vlogs, so I cannot imagine how annoying it must be for Oliver. Finn is just not an attractive looking child at all, and I just have a feeling something is genetically wrong with him. he seems to have many markers for a genetic or chromosomal condition. I really hope they are looking into it and are getting him tested, esp with his kidney condition. Missy, and Bryan, even if you won't admit it on the vlogs, I know that we are noticing it so you have to be noticing it too, and from a mom with a child with a chromosomal condition, its nothing to be ashamed of! I just feel like if something was really wrong with him that Missy esp would CHOOSE to ignore it because lets face it, looks matter to her, and she wants perfection.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, but Missy thinks it's great that she's so picky, Miss Special Snowflake. And the thinks it's cute that Ollie is turning into a picky pain in the ass "just like me". Sigh. That's right. It's more important that he be a cute pain in the ass like you than have him develop good eating habits and get good nutrition for his growing body and brain. She likes to Google. She should Google brain growth in the first five years.

Ollie has about as much chance of going to Mommy & Me classes as Jackson and Calvin have of getting toys to play with.
OMG, I lol'd so hard I spit tea all over the keyboard. Too funny, but so true Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lori_plyler wrote:Did anyone catch that they had to get out in the sun for the vitamin D for Finns eyes? They said they were kind of yellow. Isn't that a sign of kidney issues? I know it can be jaundice, also.

Nope. It's jaundice. Hope they're keeping track of it. Don't want Finn back in the hospital under a bili-light.
Oh, and _loved_ the comment about Ollie's chances for a gym class!

stillastar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stillastar »

kmt24 wrote:Might be stupid but the big brother little brother shirts bothered me...in the blog you can clearly see the letters are already falling off like they were just stickers...I know if I'm sending a nice gift to my "best friend" I'd at least get them embroidered rather than some iron on cheapies lol.

And doing newborn photos isn't being "self obsessed"...it's very normal to do that type of photo session. And why wouldn't you?! As a photographer myself and soon to be mom..id photoshop his scab as well if it didn't fall off.

I noticed that lmao. I didn't think the shirts looked very nice in the first place at all. They look very cheap

Return to “Daily Bumps”