TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother General Synopsis & FAQ

TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother General Synopsis & FAQ

Unread post by TaylerDawn »

blackbettybamf wrote:Adding an update since I know we have at least one new person who wants to catch up.

The royal couple split in January before Tayler started dating loverboy's best friend the day before Valentine's Day/their one year wedding anniversary. Always loving to be spoiled, he bought Tayler another $13 tattoo the day they got together. They seemed to be decently happy and while no one thought it would last, I think we all hoped Tayler would stop putting up with Chuckie's shit and bringing that toxic relationship around her kids but of course that didn't happen. Tayler got some more shitty $13 tattoos on March 13th. Chuckie vandalized Sam's car and raped Tayler and allegedly hurt Anberlin in an argument during their split. Tayler spent her whole welfare check on Easter gifts for the kids. Chuckie came on ytmd and blasted Tayler then rage deleted all his social media and the royal couple got back together just in time for TTCing in April as Tayler initially said for months and as we all predicted.

Tayler made a huge deal about HPV and how she probs had cervical cancer which of course she didn't. She and Chuckie are obvs happily ever after now even though he already cheated on her and are planning a 4th child though haven't given exact details on when. We are all expecting an announcement this summer. Tayler rage deleted everything and then did it again after coming on here to "tell the truth" aka lie some more and is now using TaylerTragedy again and even more hilariously, AFamilyToRemember. She's putting off her GED yet again, still refuses to work, and is now talking about having a real wedding like a true scene kid circa 2010.

You've got mental issues, deep mental issues.
I feel like you get your rocks off on this website.
TaylerDawn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TaylerDawn »

blackbettybamf wrote:Adding an update since I know we have at least one new person who wants to catch up.

The royal couple split in January before Tayler started dating loverboy's best friend the day before Valentine's Day/their one year wedding anniversary. Always loving to be spoiled, he bought Tayler another $13 tattoo the day they got together. They seemed to be decently happy and while no one thought it would last, I think we all hoped Tayler would stop putting up with Chuckie's shit and bringing that toxic relationship around her kids but of course that didn't happen. Tayler got some more shitty $13 tattoos on March 13th. Chuckie vandalized Sam's car and raped Tayler and allegedly hurt Anberlin in an argument during their split. Tayler spent her whole welfare check on Easter gifts for the kids. Chuckie came on ytmd and blasted Tayler then rage deleted all his social media and the royal couple got back together just in time for TTCing in April as Tayler initially said for months and as we all predicted.

Tayler made a huge deal about HPV and how she probs had cervical cancer which of course she didn't. She and Chuckie are obvs happily ever after now even though he already cheated on her and are planning a 4th child though haven't given exact details on when. We are all expecting an announcement this summer. Tayler rage deleted everything and then did it again after coming on here to "tell the truth" aka lie some more and is now using TaylerTragedy again and even more hilariously, AFamilyToRemember. She's putting off her GED yet again, still refuses to work, and is now talking about having a real wedding like a true scene kid circa 2010.

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

LOL coming from you, that's hilarious.
#FreeBen
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

TaylerDawn wrote:

Pot meet Kettle.
But you're not denying any of it?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

TaylerDawn wrote:

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

So when is this thread opening back up?
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

It's ridiculous it got shut down. Wouldn't that give the person responsible more of a sense of power? Made no sense to close it.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

They didn't close it because of what happened they closed it because members were getting extremely heated and arguing and calling names. So they wanted everyone to have a break to calm down
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well it looks like tayler deleted the instagram page anyways. Unless she blocked me from it
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Well it looks like tayler deleted the instagram page anyways. Unless she blocked me from it
I'm assuming with the number of people reporting it Instagram shut it down. Even if you were blocked you'd still see the page.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah it shows up but says 0 posts and 0 followers.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Oh when I checked it was gone. :S and I blocked the page first so she couldn't find me.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Her page isn't private. I don't get it. Is she trying to gain followers with her comeback. Is she trying to take this social media seriously so she can earn cash?
ivychan2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ivychan2 »

Hi, I'm quite new to this topic, but based on what I've read so far, Tayler sounds horrible. What's the link/username to her YouTube channel so I can see what you guys are talking about?
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

I can't find it either.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

ivychan2 wrote:Hi, I'm quite new to this topic, but based on what I've read so far, Tayler sounds horrible. What's the link/username to her YouTube channel so I can see what you guys are talking about?
Tbh her youtube won't tell you much. She deleted her original yt. She's had several others since then and all she posts is short low quality clips of the kids. Anything juicy gets deleted within hours. You're better off following her on instagram (waywardmommy) and reading up on here.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

ladies, there was a video about some british welfare queen in my yt suggestions and obviously i watched and...well...she looks like she could be tayler's twin. see for yourself:

ETA #parenttrapvibes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

oops, I meant to post the above in Tayler's regular ongoing thread, can a mod move it?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:oops, I meant to post the above in Tayler's regular ongoing thread, can a mod move it?
No, it can be deleted. You'll have to repost it yourself.
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

Is this chick still around? 513 is my area code :-x

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”