I saw this and thought of Brybry

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyClickbait - Part 46

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

nutbagmcgee wrote:So they are paying for Corbin and Kelsey to visit?
Oh course! They pay for friendships remember?! I'm surprised more people didn't comment on this.

Missy: you should come visit so people still think we are friends...
Kelsey: umm, we can't afford it.
Missy: BRYAN! Remember how we HAD to buy your sister that car, well I want the CC to buy tickets for Corbin...
Kelsey: ....

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Bryan tweeted that he "just booked the cabin" for the trip with E&J and C&K. Maybe they are going to Utah again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So a cabin with E&J and C&K is going to be "epic"? I can't even imagine being snowbound with those people. Get ready for lots of hot chocolate montages and slow-mo snowball fights.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/21 ... 59aed6.jpg[/img]

The way Oliver's top lip slants downward and how it never moves when he talks...I mean, mumbles, really concerns me. I get kids develop at different rates but this little boy mumbles so much still and it's like he has no movement in his lips when he does it.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

aral12 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Hope you're okay, Aral?
Personal story:

Ruptured ovarian cyst which caused internal bleeding but it is now all under control and I'm well on the mend now :) it could have been a lot worse so I'm just very grateful to still have both my ovaries and that public health is so great in Australai. It's derailing my TTC plans once again but nothing much I can do. Just got to heal up and jump back on the baby making train. Thanks for asking!

I had one removed in June! Good luck

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ferriswheel wrote:Image

Does that look like the face of a dog like he's in absolute heaven? I don't think so.
He's screaming CONTROL YOUR DAMN CHILD

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
sunflower928 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/21 ... b9f88e.jpg[/img]

Let's see how long until I get blocked lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
So, are you blocked? Someone asked in the vlog comments if they'd ever taken Ollie to be evaluated for speech, and of course got the "he's only 2! What do you expect?" crap. I commented that at almost 2 1/2, Ollie should have a vocabulary of 400+ words, and that they could help him by correcting him, like when he says "loon" instead of balloon. And someone else responded that they just laugh because they don't understand a word he says. Both my comment and that one are gone, and only the " he's just fine!" comments are still there. I'm done. There's no point in commenting anything on their vlogs except " you're the most awesome people/parents/couple ever!" I wasn't mean or disrespectful. I just wasn't gushing over them. It must be exhausting having to stay on top of comments on Twitter, the vlogs, _and_ IG. Even the older vlogs have to be swept for negative comments! No wonder Missy is always needing to relax!

If they acknowledge his speech they'll probably have excuses. One of my nieces is 4 and talks similar to Ollie, if not worse. My SIL won't push for speech therapy, just says "oh it's cute, she talks like Peppa Pig!!!" (She doesn't, at all. Talks maybe 25 words)

[kayrawrr]
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [kayrawrr] »

My favourite part of all this: they put Ollie on time out for not eating dinner (don't blame the kid), yet they won't even tell him to get off the damn dog or to not hit/try to pick up his brother? #b&mlogic #parentgoals
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

az2639 wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/21 ... 59aed6.jpg[/img]

The way Oliver's top lip slants downward and how it never moves when he talks...I mean, mumbles, really concerns me. I get kids develop at different rates but this little boy mumbles so much still and it's like he has no movement in his lips when he does it.

"Awesome big brother"? Is she high? Barks at Finn, tries to flip over the Rock &Play, pokes at him... Oh yeah. He's #siblinggoals, all right.
And in the thumbnail for the video, poor Karma is cowering with Ollie sitting on him. His ears are back, and he looks terrified. Such amazing parents.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

It doesn't matter how good your dog is, you just don't do that. Everyone has a breaking point and snaps dogs included. Everyday there's a story in the paper saying "dog bit/killed child" and the owner always says "was the nicest dog, never showed aggression before. How does brian know if karma feels rough that day, only takes one time. Fucking morons the pair of them.

QweenKris
Talker
Talker

DailyClickbait - Part 46

Unread post by QweenKris »

lmmomSD wrote:So right. I think he's SO unhealthy. As far as looks go, whatever. Eat all you want. But his diet is so high in sodium and fat, he's going to have heart issues. And he's headed for diabetes too. If he wants to see his kids grow up, he needs to change his lifestyle. Missy has a terrible lifestyle too, but she gets a pass for now because she just had a baby. Plus, I think maybe she's got good genes, unlike Bryan. Mimi isn't super skinny, but she's not really fat either. She's just mom-shaped. And Papa is in decent shape too. But Bryan's family, at least on his mom's side, seems to tend towards overweight. I'd hate for him to keel over. I don't like either of them, but I don't wish heart disease or diabetes on either of them.

Bry Bry the thumb and his side of the family all just look like big, huge fluffy potatoes.

Thaths all folkths
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

Without any influence, I watched the vlog and my husband saw Ollie on Karma and said, "one day that dog will snap." And I was surprised-but not at the same time, that Bryan encouraged Ollie to swing on the trampoline bar and almost had it fall over, but just laughed it off. They act more like babysitters than they do parents. I see no common sense, thoughtfulness, or protectiveness when it comes to their parenting.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

charswatching wrote:It doesn't matter how good your dog is, you just don't do that. Everyone has a breaking point and snaps dogs included. Everyday there's a story in the paper saying "dog bit/killed child" and the owner always says "was the nicest dog, never showed aggression before. How does brian know if karma feels rough that day, only takes one time. Fucking morons the pair of them.

Dogs don't "just" snap. They will give warning and it is Ollie's parents job to make sure they are watching out for those warnings because Karma gives lots of them. No doubt about it he will snap. How will the viewers react when Karma is sent to a shelter and/or put to sleep? My guess is they'll go with "Karma lives with my Aunt on a farm... The yard was too small for him and he needed to run". They are terrible pet owners and doing a disservice to Karma and their children, by not doing the most they can to protect them and keep them all happy.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I was so tempted to comment on that video. I was going to say "go ahead and block me but you can't just let a child sit on top of your dog. Karma WILL snap one day!"

Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Karma's eyes alone are saying "help me".

mommyluvv
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mommyluvv »

They gave him a timeout for not eating dinner?!
Ughhh
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I gave in...it's the one that says Paige P. Let's see how long it takes for it to get deleted.

CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

I'm sure they see the comments on here about Karma, just like they have about everything else and they choose to ignore it. Ignorance is bliss until your dog that you loved so much before you had children bites your miracle brat. I wonder how they breathe with their heads so far in the sand..
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

az2639 wrote:

I've noticed missy mumbles a lot when she talks to him. It's like she's trying to talk softly or something but it sounds exactly how Ollie "talks." She also talked that way a lot towards the end of her pregnancy. Very mumbly and whiny

Return to “Daily Bumps”