DailyClickbait - Part 46

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyClickbait - Part 46

Unread post by Theirmom »

I think it's great that they got Jim RC cars for his birthday. Sometimes people forget that grown ups like toys for presents sometimes too.
But this was his 50th. That's a big birthday. Didn't he deserve more than a last minute, literally running out to Target during a visit, present?
Seriously. It's great that they got him something he would like, but if they knew how much he liked RCs, why not get him a drone or something more befitting a milestone birthday? There are affordable drones on Amazon, and most RC enthusiasts would shit bricks if they were gifted a drone. But I guess that would have taken forethought. And we all know they're incapable of being thoughtful.
:roll:
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

CAKE MONTAGE.

I'll say that again.

CAKE MONTAGE.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I know Ollie is Jim's grandson, but I got so mad when he right away started opening his gifts! Ughh & why did he need a car too?!? Don't tell me B&M are going to be those kind of parents that have to give their kid a present when it's the other sibling's birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Good god, Jim is 50?! I'm guessing Suzanne is around the same age? No wonder Missy looks old as dirt! I thought Jim was pushing 60 at least! Well, that explains why he is so active. Not that people over 60 can't be very active - because I know many who are - but by the looks of his face, I thought he was way WAY older. Missy, her sibs, and her kids are doomed!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I actually thought it was kind of shitty that they brought Jim an RC car. I also thought that it would be more appropriate to by him a toy geared towards adults rather than one he has to share with his grandson. The suggestion above from Theirmom to get him a nice drone was a great idea! Jim should've gotten something like that. It's not like B&M couldn't afford it! But no, they had to get him something that he could play with Ollie. That's like if I got my mom Barbies so that she could play with my daughter! Guess what Missy and Bryan? Every birthday is not about your son! This is just one of the ways you are turning him into a brat!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyClickbait - Part 46

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sammibro wrote:I actually thought it was kind of shitty that they brought Jim an RC car. I also thought that it would be more appropriate to by him a toy geared towards adults rather than one he has to share with his grandson. The suggestion above from Theirmom to get him a nice drone was a great idea! Jim should've gotten something like that. It's not like B&M couldn't afford it! But no, they had to get him something that he could play with Ollie. That's like if I got my mom Barbies so that she could play with my daughter! Guess what Missy and Bryan? Every birthday is not about your son! This is just one of the ways you are turning him into a brat!

Like maybe they could have bought him something nice for HIS backyard?

Nope, instead they are going to turn it into Ollie's playground.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I know this isn't going to happen anytime soon, but I wish Cassie had a baby, a baby girl! Just so all the attention won't be on Oliver. I hate how spoiled that kid is getting.

Purple_elephants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Purple_elephants »

If they had thought about rc cars ahead of time they could have gotten a really nice one for him at a nearby hobby store. Around us they have clubs for adults into these rc cars. They are much faster than the ones u get at target and u can by after market things and build it from scratch if he wanted to do that.
AutumnNight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AutumnNight »

I am new to their channel.

Can someone please explain how they have so much money to rent a beautiful place, have two kids and a dog? And health insurance for fertility surgery and medical care for the kids. Without Missy working.

What does Brian do besides youtube stuff and write "music"? Does youtube really pay that much?
bri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bri »

AutumnNight wrote:I am new to their channel.

Can someone please explain how they have so much money to rent a beautiful place, have two kids and a dog? And health insurance for fertility surgery and medical care for the kids. Without Missy working.

What does Brian do besides youtube stuff and write "music"? Does youtube really pay that much?
Yes....yes it does.

AutumnNight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AutumnNight »

Still doesn't explain how they seem to have good health insurance.

Damn if only I had known I'd be better off breeding and filming it daily then getting a 4 year degree form a great school in a field that benefits other people and working everyday with tons of student loans to pay back.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

AutumnNight wrote:Still doesn't explain how they seem to have good health insurance.

Damn if only I had known I'd be better off breeding and filming it daily then getting a 4 year degree form a great school in a field that benefits other people and working everyday with tons of student loans to pay back.
How much money they actually have is highly debated here. The only thing we know for sure is that they spend a lot. Trust me, by the time you reach retirement, you'll most likely be in a more financially secure position than B&M.

Gotta say, it's nice to finally see there are at least some people that watch the vlogs and aren't initially impressed. Most people don't see it at first Image
mystachicka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mystachicka »

I kinda get the crazy spending at first.. They definitely were not making much money when they started youtube. So I would probably go out and treat myself a little too if all of the sudden I was making good money. But it's at the point now where they should really start buckling down and saving.. I mean really they have 2 kids (for right now) that should be able to have college paid for the way they spend.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't really view it as "having" a lot of money if you spend it all.

Making good investments and saving is actually having money. Living paycheque to paycheque is not having money IMO. B&M spend as fast as it comes in, that's why they appear to have these drier spells now and then. Like after Bryan did those bigger production music videos.

They always spend way more when he's just had a song come out. I think they get a big cheque and use it to catch up on bills and buy a bunch of stuff.

I agree with the others that say B&M likely aren't considering a car loan debt.
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

I think they spend so much because their lives are so boring without it. They wouldn't have a fraction of the vlogging material that they have without spending money. Otherwise we would just see them sitting on their couch while on their phones. Well, more than we do already.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyClickbait - Part 46

Unread post by ja14 »

His birthday present was lasik surgery, wasn't it? So shouldn't snark on the rc cars

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

We have no idea what ratio they spend of their money. They could be saving 50% of it for all we know. Just because they don't own a home yet isn't indicative of how much they spend.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

sammibro wrote:I actually thought it was kind of shitty that they brought Jim an RC car. I also thought that it would be more appropriate to by him a toy geared towards adults rather than one he has to share with his grandson. The suggestion above from Theirmom to get him a nice drone was a great idea! Jim should've gotten something like that. It's not like B&M couldn't afford it! But no, they had to get him something that he could play with Ollie. That's like if I got my mom Barbies so that she could play with my daughter! Guess what Missy and Bryan? Every birthday is not about your son! This is just one of the ways you are turning him into a brat!

well, the play devils advocate ( I am not a bumps fan) but they are also doing the eye surgery for him as well and those are NOT cheap
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

kittypurry wrote:
tayyyyyyyyyyyyy wrote:same missy, same.
For those that don't watch the vlog, this was her expression after Bryan said "this is why we are perfect for each other"

http://i.imgur.com/jKmFBux.jpg

Omg. His big. Fat. Head.

Thaths all folkths

Return to “Daily Bumps”