Shameless
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What IF you got pregnant?

Unread post by Shameless »

Would you be depressed? Happy? Scared?

I would be absolutely shutting myself with fear because it would be a virgin pregnancy and I would be a single mother.

Feel as if you were way too old or too young? Children are too far apart or too close in age?

N/A

Would you need to move to a bigger/better house?

Not really.

Go from a SAHM to a working mom? Or have to work 2 jobs?

Probably have to work 2 jobs.

Would you have to move out of your parents?(if living with them)

Maybe?

Would there be any things you would rush to do before baby is born? (marriage, buy a car/house, get little one potty trained, etc)

Make/save extra money.

Would your family suffer financially? Could it be doable or would it be no big deal?

I could probably do it but it would be tough.

And any other little things you guys can think of that you'd like to include..

I quite often imagine what I would do if this happened, though I doubt it would unless I was raped or something.

If I had the guts to do it I'd get an abortion, but I don't think I could actually do that. Studying would go out the window.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Careful, ladies. This board really did jinx me, lol.
Shameless
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shameless »

whatsername_ wrote:Careful, ladies. This board really did jinx me, lol.
Really? Lol hide your kids, hide yo wife, ROFL.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

How much life changes in six months. :lol:

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
jlynn23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlynn23 »

Very scarred that af wouldn't show after 2 chemicals pregnancy this year,

I have been ttc for 2 years. mum of 2 girls.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Would you be depressed? Happy? Scared? Happy, but also scared that something could go wrong.
Feel as if you were way too old or too young? Children are too far apart or too close in age? I'm 25, and currently have no children.
Would you need to move to a bigger/better house? Nope, we have plenty of space in this house.
Go from a SAHM to a working mom? Or have to work 2 jobs? I'd be a SAHM.
Would you have to move out of your parents?(if living with them) No, my husband and I have our own home.
Would there be any things you would rush to do before baby is born? (marriage, buy a car/house, get little one potty trained, etc) All good! Married, have a house, have a car, no existing children!
Would your family suffer financially? Could it be doable or would it be no big deal? We wouldn't suffer financially, but obviously having a child takes priority over any luxuries, like holidays, dinners out, etc. We would cut back on those so that we could provide the best for our child(ren). :)
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Would you be depressed? Happy? Scared? Happy as I have only 1 tube and it took 3 years to conceive my girl, but at the same time petrified as the place I am at in life right now would make it very hard.
Feel as if you were way too old or too young? Children are too far apart or too close in age? No, I am 29 and my baby girl is 3.
Would you need to move to a bigger/better house? Here is fine
Go from a SAHM to a working mom? Or have to work 2 jobs? As much as I want to be a SAHM I would probably have to work
Would you have to move out of your parents?(if living with them) NA
Would there be any things you would rush to do before baby is born? (marriage, buy a car/house, get little one potty trained, etc). Move in with my partner :)
Would your family suffer financially? Could it be doable or would it be no big deal? Anything is doable
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Would you be depressed? Happy? Scared?: SCARED! I'm still in university finishing my degree, and I live on campus, so I would not be happy... at least, not at first. If I can figure out some things, I'd be happy, but I would initially be terrified!

Feel as if you were too old or too young?: I am too young. I'm only 21. There are people who may get married and feel ready for a baby at 21, but I am currently single and in no position in my life to be ready for a baby.

Children are too far apart or too close in age?: I don't have any kids right now lol.

Would you need to move to a bigger/better house?: Maybe. For a while, I could probably live in my parents' house and have a place for my baby to sleep in my room. As the baby gets older, I'd need to move to my own place.

Go from SAHM to working mom? Or have to work 2 jobs?: I would definitely have to work.

Would you have to move out of your parents?: Definitely!

Would there be any things you would rush to do before baby is born?: Get a job!

Would your family suffer financially? Could it be doable or would it be no big deal?: Presuming child support won't be involved given that I am single, I would probably suffer financially. However, the amount of financial stress can never outweigh the love I would have for my baby, so I would push through it and make the best of it.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19

Return to “Forum Games”