Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

karunohana
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

Unread post by karunohana »

lovelyangel89 wrote:Not sure whether anyone stalked Gabe gf (Amber) ig? She is following youtube mom's on her list. Kinda weird maybe she use to be a fan of Jess too. One by one all Jess ex will be dating her viewer
Maybe she follows them because she was a teenmom herself? Just a thought.
lovelyangel89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovelyangel89 »

karunohana wrote:
lovelyangel89 wrote:Not sure whether anyone stalked Gabe gf (Amber) ig? She is following youtube mom's on her list. Kinda weird maybe she use to be a fan of Jess too. One by one all Jess ex will be dating her viewer
Maybe she follows them because she was a teenmom herself? Just a thought.
She's 24 yrs old. Not a teen mom. She has plans to have another baby with Gabe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

She's 24, her son is six, subtract 6 from 24 and you have 18. Teen mom. Otherwise we might as well say Jess isn't a teen mom since she's 23 and Lilia is 5.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Suspicious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suspicious »

hannahbanana wrote:Look at the last comment....
I noticed that comment too. No one ever sees them in town with their kids. EVER. Those "rare" kidless nights happen all the time.

What is the new video twin announcment? I refuse to watch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Suspicious wrote:
I noticed that comment too. No one ever sees them in town with their kids. EVER. Those "rare" kidless nights happen all the time.

She's going to attempt to do Vlogmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Suspicious wrote:

She is doing Vlogmas
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

The day 1 of Vlogmas being an announcement of Vlogmas is so freaking lazy. I mean, really. This girl puts zero effort into anything in life. I'm totally baffled by her.
lovelyangel89
Amateur
Amateur

Yue195 wrote:She's 24, her son is six, subtract 6 from 24 and you have 18. Teen mom. Otherwise we might as well say Jess isn't a teen mom since she's 23 and Lilia is 5.
She's not teen mom but a young adult when she follows all these YouTube moms
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

The announcement shouldn't be the first video. Am I the only one who is just annoyed by Kaden? He just irritates me..

Ok, so Jessica isn't a teen mom. Good to know!
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

mikejones wrote:The announcement shouldn't be the first video. Am I the only one who is just annoyed by Kaden? He just irritates me..

omg Kaden & Lilia annoy me so much. Landen is also beginning to annoy me with his "nuh-nuh" slapping.

SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

lucinda646 wrote:
SelkieSpirit wrote:I haven't been keeping up on here or on her social media accounts so I didn't know she was thinking of doing vlogmas so when I saw that it was an announcement video I immediately thought "yep, she's pregnant again"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No landen would announce that, not the twins! That's Chris and Jess first right ;)

Ah yes that's right. People are always telling them how much Landen looks like Chris I'm sure ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
lovelyangel89
Amateur
Amateur

mikejones wrote:The announcement shouldn't be the first video. Am I the only one who is just annoyed by Kaden? He just irritates me..

We are talking about Gabe gf not Jessica
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I never understand these vloggers and vlogmas. Nobody cares if you do it or not, we'll survive. They act like they are donating a kidney to us. If you dont want to commit then dont./ Id rather have someone just say no, then say I'll do it and then not. and if you are going to do it, make a few sit down/christmas videos before hand... She could do her christmas budget video when the kids are sleeping, christmas with a blended family etc.... then start vlogging the last day of november so you are a day ahead. It isnt fucking rocking science. It is the same with all these people on facebook complaining they cant afford Christmas. Um did you not know it was coming? Did the date change on you? I understand shit happens for some people but jesus lord if you know you have kids and are on a limited income start shopping sales in the summer and buy a little bit at a time.... Again, not rocket science. This way we can also avoid getting our kids useless dollar store junk like Jess does.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Are they ever WITH the kids when they aren't making a video?!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
TurquoiseRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TurquoiseRose »

[quote="mikejones"][quote="CypKitty"]Random and it's probably been covered before...
Do drakes mum or dad have anything to do with the twins and Landen? Or nothing at all (or so Jess makes us believe anyway). I find it hard to believe that grandparents would not want to be involved in their grandchildrens lives

I know this was asked pages back, but I'm pretty sure Drake's dad and stepmom do see the kids. Idk how often, but his stepmom seemed to really love Natalie and they were/are close. I guess they see him whenever Drake brings them around, but then again we don't know how often that is. On the one hand I don't believe Mess when she says Drake rarely seems them but I also don't think he sees them super often or when he's supposed to because he's Drake lol. As for his biological mom I'm pretty sure she lives in Nevada or somewhere up there so she probably doesn't see them as often because of that. I remember when Mess posted a pic of Landen with Drake's mom and right after or before that she posted the pic of the text message Drake sent her saying Nat was pregnant.....because you know, you just have to share that with the world to prove you're supermom and never do anything wrong! Drake and Natalie are the bad guys!! #messlogic
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

lovelyangel89 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:She's 24, her son is six, subtract 6 from 24 and you have 18. Teen mom. Otherwise we might as well say Jess isn't a teen mom since she's 23 and Lilia is 5.
Obviously we can't tell much about her from her instagram but I do respect her and Gabe. They were both teen parents. Unlike Jess they wised up, did not pop out anymore children, got jobs and seem to be taking their relationship nice and slow. Amber appears to be a very hard-working CNA doing a decent job of supporting and raising her little boy.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Replying to alot of peeps:
Landen has the hitting the boob thing bad. Not trying to start a BF argument, so don't start. It just makes me uncomfortable. Lilia's voice annoys me, she sounds like she slurs her words..

You said gabes GF isn't a teen mom, so I replied that I'm glad I know that Jessica isn't a teen mom. Not that difficult to comprehend?
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

mikejones wrote:Replying to alot of peeps:
Landen has the hitting the boob thing bad. Not trying to start a BF argument, so don't start. It just makes me uncomfortable. Lilia's voice annoys me, she sounds like she slurs her words..

You said gabes GF isn't a teen mom, so I replied that I'm glad I know that Jessica isn't a teen mom. Not that difficult to comprehend?
I agree. I disagree with Landen's treatment of Jess when he wants the breast. I don't like him slapping her and yanking at her shirt and climbing all over her when he's nursing. I'm fine with him nursing but he is old enough to learn not to hit her or yank at her clothing. He is old enough to sit nicely in her lap and nurse.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

lovelyangel89 wrote:
Wtf..... she WAS a teen mother so maybe she takes an interest in other women who were or are teen mothers? Do you understand?
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

Landen slapping her chest to nurse is completely inappropriate. Not because he's nursing, because frankly I don't care, but because he is hitting and demanding. It would be totally uncalled for for him to slap her to request an apple.. Why is it okay for his "nuhnuhs "

Return to “JesssFam”