Caroline FAQ?

citrusdream
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Caroline FAQ?

Unread post by citrusdream »

Caroline is an 18 year old. She is bipolar. She gave her child up for adoption in August, and since then she has broken the adoption agreement she has multiple times. Throughout the pregnancy, she swore that she planned her baby because she was financially stable, had her high school degree, and she felt that she was ready to be a parent. This all turned out to be false. After giving up the baby and being exposed on this forum, she admitted that she was broke, had no job, was on food stamps, was a high school dropout and was totally unprepared. Whether or not she planned the baby isn't really known, she claims that she didn't yet she had a TTC account on Instagram. Before this pregnancy, she faked a stillborn among other things that I'm not really sure of since I didn't follow her at that time.
citrusdream
Talker
Talker

Re: Caroline FAQ?

No problem! There's a bunch of other little lies and inconsistencies that can be found throughout the forum, like saying that her boyfriend drives a Mercedes when he really drives a truck and other stuff like that. Also, people claim that her and Kaytee ran a couple of hate pages on Instagram that were aimed towards other teen moms. I'm not sure if that's true or not.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

My very first post on this forum was basically me summing up everything I had known about her at the time and about her faking the babies. I have followed her throughout the faking of the babies and I remember most of it so if you have questions about that I can try to answer. I do not know her in real life, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KhloeKardashian
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KhloeKardashian »

Where is she from??

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
citrusdream
Talker
Talker

KhloeKardashian wrote:Where is she from??

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
North Carolina

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”