Ellie + Jared: Part 6

westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared: Part 6

Unread post by westwuff »

That's exactly what I thought, they were acting like they were shipping them off to a home. It also annoyed me that Jared said "junk" rather than clutter or a more neutral term
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Ellie has posted a picture of Jackson sleeping with all his toys ^.^
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

phie20 wrote:Ellie has posted a picture of Jackson sleeping with all his toys ^.^
That picture with Jackson asleep amongst all his toys makes me so happy! And the video of Calvin actually on the move to get that toy does my heart good. It goes to show how much toys are needed to help little ones develop and feel happy. This trip to see Jared's parents really did the kids good beyond measure.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

phie20 wrote:Ellie has posted a picture of Jackson sleeping with all his toys ^.^
That's the nativity she bought the other day.

Interesting that she takes a pic. Trying to prove he has toys? Or is she insecure about all the fun he had, so she's trying to make it look like he's just relieved to be home?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Ya that is his nativity scene that he JUST got. Poor boy should have had something similar long time ago. I'm so glad he finally has something age appropriate to play with. Let's hope that's Ellie doesn't take it away after Christmas since it's a Christmas themed toy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:

Interesting that she takes a pic. Trying to prove he has toys? Or is she insecure about all the fun he had, so she's trying to make it look like he's just relieved to be home?
I think it was to prove he had toys. I was going to mention the same thing but yall beat me to it ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

zipadeedodah wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

I think it was to prove he had toys. I was going to mention the same thing but yall beat me to it ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

The picture is totally to prove that he has toys. Look at it. You can tell the toys were arranged around him after he fell asleep!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

maesemd wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote: That's the nativity she bought the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

The picture is totally to prove that he has toys. Look at it. You can tell the toys were arranged around him after he fell asleep!
They totally were!

Plus do we really think Ellie would let him take his toys to bed with him? He rarely ha toys during the day, but he's allowed to have them at bedtime? No.

The two palm tree pieces are actually the sides of the nativity. Either he tore those off while playing with it, or Ellie took them off to make it appear like he had more (or different) toys there.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

You all are absolutely right, that picture of Jackson was totally staged. I can't believe I fell for it, but to be fair it was really late and my first reaction was just to be happy for him. What a controlling little so and so, stooping so low as to stage instagram pictures! She has surely shown her true colors and it ain't pretty.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Guys, I'm pretty firmly in the anti-Ellie camp. But I don't think she would stage a picture. I just don't think there's enough evidence of that. I can see her taking the picture to prove he had toys, but I really don't think it was staged.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Guys, I'm pretty firmly in the anti-Ellie camp. But I don't think she would stage a picture. I just don't think there's enough evidence of that. I can see her taking the picture to prove he had toys, but I really don't think it was staged.
Maybe, but it doesn't make logical sense to me that she'd even let him take toys to bed, let alone that many... and including the nativity sides. It also doesn't make sense that he hasn't rolled or moved onto at least one. It looks too perfect to me. But yes, we have no definitive proof.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”