Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

formerctfxcer wrote:
usmellllikesnow wrote:Awww I was glad to see Olivia getting a day to be spoiled by her grandparents. She is such a helper at home.

I have no idea what they were talking about with the air mattress and a truck. I was too distracted worrying that Boston was demolishing the cake, lol! That kid has a serious sugar addiction!
It's an air mattress that inflates and fits perfectly in the bed of the pickup truck :) Perfect for camping!
Oh, so you don't even bother with the tent? Now I'm remembering this summer all the grandkids camped out in their backyard. I bet that is what they were referring to.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ladymama »

I was cringing so much with the cake. The kids were being so rude! And Olivia pushing codys arm for doing the same thing she was doing. They are the children that make me want to scream at birthday parties.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

ladymama wrote:I was cringing so much with the cake. The kids were being so rude! And Olivia pushing codys arm for doing the same thing she was doing. They are the children that make me want to scream at birthday parties.
Yeah, I had to cringe at that. All of their more than likely not washed hands all over the cake and in their mouths. That grossed me out so much.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I thought Olivia's little sleepover with her grandparents was really sweet. I just love Olivia. I wish my parents and in-laws were as eager to take one of my kids for a night. ;) The cake thing was kinda gross, but I don't think any of the adults even cared. It's not like it was an actual birthday party with a group of people. But I wouldn't have let my kids do that.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

ladymama wrote:I was cringing so much with the cake. The kids were being so rude! And Olivia pushing codys arm for doing the same thing she was doing. They are the children that make me want to scream at birthday parties.

I thought it was rude too, especially at the end when Bonnie's like, "Can someone get this kid a piece of cake?!". Umm...well your mom is holding your baby so maybe you could get it for him instead of letting him stick his finger in it???

Pretty sure their whole family had a stomach virus just a few days ago. I would definitely not want their fingers in my cake.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Cool, thanks! This is much easier to get to!
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

Lincoln is soooo damn cute!!!! I relate a lot to him as my baby and Lincoln are only 7 days apart.

Olivia putting her bow in front of her mothers picture was sooo cute too!

Does anyone else get annoyed by Olivia currently? I know this has been mentioned already that little girl at that age tend to act like Diva. But it kind of bother me when she says "you guyyyyyzzz". I know this one is suuuuuupeeeeerrr nitpicky! ;) just curious to see if I am the only one thinking this.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

lalila wrote:Lincoln is soooo damn cute!!!! I relate a lot to him as my baby and Lincoln are only 7 days apart.

Olivia putting her bow in front of her mothers picture was sooo cute too!

Does anyone else get annoyed by Olivia currently? I know this has been mentioned already that little girl at that age tend to act like Diva. But it kind of bother me when she says "you guyyyyyzzz". I know this one is suuuuuupeeeeerrr nitpicky! ;) just curious to see if I am the only one thinking this.

No, not really. Cody used to bother me with his whining, but he seems much better, or she has been editing it out. The only thing with the kids that annoys me is how they let Boston get away with stuff and think it's cute. It's actually doing him a disservice in the end.

I can't wait to see the basement after it's painted. I wonder if Joel had an electrician come and approve his wiring for the lights? I never heard it mentioned but it is something that is required where I live.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, that letting kids do stuff that normally most people would discipline, and vlogging it because it's "cute" is really annoying. The worst offenders are Bryan and Shay. I hope Bonnie doesn't get into a habit of it.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I'm just now starting to watch Bonnie's vlogmas vlogs (had my baby Friday!! ) and oh dear goodness! I seriously love her as a mom and wife. When she's talking about Joel being sick and his hands hurting and him crying a little... My heart melted through my eyeballs! This family is seriously darling. Olivia talking about how she thinks Red might be real because he kicked her chin made me laugh. And seeing the little milk and coleslaw she put out for him. Ha! Im curious to get further in the vlogs and see if I'll start to get annoyed by Olivia like it seems some of you have.

Also, I used to find Cody SO annoying. Now I find him sweet. I think because I see him hug his cousins each time he greets them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Part 2

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:I'm just now starting to watch Bonnie's vlogmas vlogs (had my baby Friday!! Image) and oh dear goodness! I seriously love her as a mom and wife. When she's talking about Joel being sick and his hands hurting and him crying a little... My heart melted through my eyeballs! This family is seriously darling. Olivia talking about how she thinks Red might be real because he kicked her chin made me laugh. And seeing the little milk and coleslaw she put out for him. Ha! Im curious to get further in the vlogs and see if I'll start to get annoyed by Olivia like it seems some of you have.

Also, I used to find Cody SO annoying. Now I find him sweet. I think because I see him hug his cousins each time he greets them.

I don't find Olivia annoying. I think she's a nice and loving kid Image. Well, no more annoying than any other 6 year old. They are all a little silly and irritating at times. We just aren't used to seeing bigger kids in vlogs. Give it a couple of years and there will be older kids all over YT. Won't that be interesting to see!

Congratulations Lurky! Hope you and the little one are doing well and settling in Image
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I just love Olivia! I'm surprised anyone wouldn't. She's a sweetheart but definitely has a spunky side that I love. She's bright and opinionated, and I love it. Perfect personality for a girl to have as the oldest of a bunch of boys. Reminds me of my 6 year old little girl actually. :)
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

lurkymclurkerston wrote:

I think Jackson's obsession with Cody is ADORABLE.

Congrats on the baby!
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:I'm just now starting to watch Bonnie's vlogmas vlogs (had my baby Friday!! Image) and oh dear goodness! I seriously love her as a mom and wife. When she's talking about Joel being sick and his hands hurting and him crying a little... My heart melted through my eyeballs! This family is seriously darling. Olivia talking about how she thinks Red might be real because he kicked her chin made me laugh. And seeing the little milk and coleslaw she put out for him. Ha! Im curious to get further in the vlogs and see if I'll start to get annoyed by Olivia like it seems some of you have.

congratulation! Hope everything went well!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

usmellllikesnow wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:

I think Jackson's obsession with Cody is ADORABLE.

Congrats on the baby!
Congratulations on the baby!! Hurray!!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I remember being just like Olivia. She is behaving in a manner that she thinks adults behave in, and for adults it's a little annoying lol.

It's like if a 5 year old made an inappropriate joke and got shit, but his dad made the same joke and everyone laughed, y'know?

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I could have sworn Ruby said in one of her videos she wanted to meet an engineer at college because her dad is an engineer... have they ever said did he go to college later in life? Just wondering why they were so broke for a long time if he had a good job ... and he's in his early 50's so too young to be retired, though I haven't noticed them saying "Grandpa is at work" etc.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

OldHag wrote:I could have sworn Ruby said in one of her videos she wanted to meet an engineer at college because her dad is an engineer... have they ever said did he go to college later in life? Just wondering why they were so broke for a long time if he had a good job ... and he's in his early 50's so too young to be retired, though I haven't noticed them saying "Grandpa is at work" etc.
Trivial, but Chad's actually in his late 50's. He just turned 58 in Bonnie's vlog a couple days ago. That would mean he was around 25 when Ruby was born.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
sunflower928
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunflower928 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:
OldHag wrote:I could have sworn Ruby said in one of her videos she wanted to meet an engineer at college because her dad is an engineer... have they ever said did he go to college later in life? Just wondering why they were so broke for a long time if he had a good job ... and he's in his early 50's so too young to be retired, though I haven't noticed them saying "Grandpa is at work" etc.
Trivial, but Chad's actually in his late 50's. He just turned 58 in Bonnie's vlog a couple days ago. That would mean he was around 25 when Ruby was born.

Sent from my SM-S890L using Tapatalk
I was surprised when they said he was 58. He looks older than that to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
msscaparro
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msscaparro »

. She did, it was in the video when she talked about how they met and how she had a chart for the qualities that she was looking for in a man. I'm assuming it was probably because they paid for everything in cash and they had babies right away and rapidly. I've mainly heard it in E&Js vlogs but they've said "Dads at work" or "Dads on a business trip"

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”