DailyFails
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Unread post by DailyFails »

Oh wow! My title has been chosen! Yay!

Hmm... A 50+ minute vlog. Well, I'm going in. Wish me luck! Hopefully I can survive the faking, the spoiling, and the ignorance of these ppl. ☹️
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Nice song plug there Bryan... Gotta fit those in as much as possible huh lol

Is it because they have such a young audience they feel like they have to do these silly dress up skits? Does any other youtuber do this?
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

I'm 7:49 minutes in and I just had to pause and come here and say we definitely have an appropriate thread title! It makes me sick! Nearly the entire play room is filled. He has TWO stockings!! It's incredible!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

They are all spoiled.

Way to go Missy, ruining Bev's gift. Is "thank you, I love hot chocolate" so difficult?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

SaltandBurn wrote: Not to defend B&M, but maybe Missy and Ollie have problems with expressing that type of emotion.

Personal story:
I almost rarely laugh out loud, only sometimes when I'm with other people. A lot of people think I'm too serious or have no sense of humor. But I actually love comedy shows like SNL and find most funny jokes/stories hilarious. I just keep it inside. I don't know why its so hard to me to express laughter, it just is.
I have a question... does anyone else in your family have the same trouble as you with expressing particular emotion?
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Hey Bryan I know you read here I hope you know you have to register that DRONE , If you dont and get caught you get a huge fine or maybe even jail time..http://money.cnn.com/2015/12/24/technol ... istration/
sunshinean
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshinean »

A pair of socks!
Bryan: so you can listen to my ep!
Can he stop already? Omg
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

I have to say Ollie saying "oh my gosh" was pretty freaking adorable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Missy's special present that made her cry was...another ring! I understand this one being special, it was her grandmother's (I think on her dad's side). After thanking Bryan she mentioned how, when Bryan hinted that she might cry, she said "don't get your hopes up". What a bitch thing to say/think! So she knew that crying was expected of her.

If anyone's up for it, we should make a tally of the cost of this Christmas. Anyone recognize the drone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

actuallydear wrote:
SaltandBurn wrote: Not to defend B&M, but maybe Missy and Ollie have problems with expressing that type of emotion.

Personal story:
I almost rarely laugh out loud, only sometimes when I'm with other people. A lot of people think I'm too serious or have no sense of humor. But I actually love comedy shows like SNL and find most funny jokes/stories hilarious. I just keep it inside. I don't know why its so hard to me to express laughter, it just is.
I have a question... does anyone else in your family have the same trouble as you with expressing particular emotion?
Yes, my mom and her mother. My mom doesn't ever appear happy or content. People always ask her what wrong, because she appears distant or just slightly sad. When really she is happy inside. This happens most at parties. It makes it really difficult for her to go to events.
And I have always heard that my grandmother was the same way. Seemingly distant, you know?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailySpoiledOllie Part 49

Unread post by actuallydear »

SaltandBurn wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

Personal story:
Yes, my mom and her mother. My mom doesn't ever appear happy or content. People always ask her what wrong, because she appears distant or just slightly sad. When really she is happy inside. This happens most at parties. It makes it really difficult for her to go to events.
And I have always heard that my grandmother was the same way. Seemingly distant, you know?
Thanks for sharing.

Children are products of their environment. That's all I'll say :)
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

A $1200 drone? Really? Because Bryan really needed that.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I don't even want to see how much crap Ollie got for Christmas. Someone needs to make up a list of what he got lol.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:I don't even want to see how much crap Ollie got for Christmas. Someone needs to make up a list of what he got lol.

I agree. I don't want to look. TWO stockings? Anyone up for a gift tally?
And can someone tell me why Missy wants a puppy? Karma gets ignored, and puppies are a lot of work. She only likes things when they are little and cute, huh? Like Cardinal Richelieu of France-- story goes that he liked kittens but didn't like cats, so he'd just have them killed when they grew up. What is Missy going to do when her kids get bigger and start having minds of their own?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

Anyone want to recap the way-too-long vlog? Do these people think they're movie stars?!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
maesemd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maesemd »

I wonder how much it would have cost to get Bryan's EP made into a record. Also, I don't want to even know the total of everything! (Well, yeah, of course I do!) That very nice craftsman tool chest and Denwalt tool set for papa...that alone was over a grand, I'm pretty sure. I just glance at the prices of things like that, but I know they're top of the line.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I couldn't do it...I understand it's Christmas and you typically spoil your kids, but it "literally" made me sick to see how many MORE toys Oliver got. It made me sick to see how they spend money like its nothing. They spent THOUSANDS!!! And then the "park"?!?! I can't...it is so sickening to see these people making so much money and spending it on junk. They act like children. How on earth do they have almost 1 million subscribers???

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

It makes me kind of sad for Finley that they didn't put Baby's first Christmas as the title of the vlog
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “Daily Bumps”