afarmhousefull Part 1

momto6
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: afarmhousefull Part 1

Unread post by momto6 »

From what I remember of her videos, they are not fundamentalist. She conceived their last baby post-vasectomy (correct me if I'm wrong). I think they just enjoy having a large family and homeschooling and natural living.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

The last TWO babies were post vasectomy....
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I saw that looking through her IG. Wow! I showed that to my husband and really freaked him out lol. He had one 3 years ago.
_phoebe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _phoebe »

This chick just made a video mentioning this site. She tries to act all holier than thou. She knows she reads here too.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Does it bother anyone else the way she talks. I hate the smacking of her mouth. I just want to punch her in the face :fit: :D
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Momto3boys wrote:Does it bother anyone else the way she talks. I hate the smacking of her mouth. I just want to punch her in the face :fit: :D
Yes! I hate it. It almost seems fake, like she actually tries to talk like that. I've also noticed a lot of her kids have speech issues and she has mentioned add and dyslexia! I think she home schools mainly because of their delays.
I don't care about your life
lori_momof3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lori_momof3 »

I really like her, one for the only YouTube mom that has something good to say. I make her pizza dough recipe all the ins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Loved her Christmas videos! The way she explained not doing Santa was spot on for our family but I had never heard it put so well. It made me really think about things. We have never done Santa but there's never really been a reason behind it.

Apart from This Gathered Nest, she is my favorite YTer.
lori_momof3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lori_momof3 »

She's the best

Dancingbutterfly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dancingbutterfly »

I watched a previous vid of hers a year or so ago, then I watched her Christmas vlogs this year. I really want to like her, but sometimes the way she talks and the things she says are very frustrating to me. It's almost like her way is the absolute best way and for her family I get that 100%, but it seems like when she talks about certain topics like Christmas and other things, she's putting those who don't do things like she does down. Calling the commerciality of Christmas garbage and other things just doesn't seem okay to me.
With that said, I agree with her and my family never made a big deal about Santa and things like that either. Maybe I'm just too caught up in her words.

Also, I have no problem with kids sharing a room at all, but 4 girls in one big room of a variety of ages is not going to last when the oldest becomes a teen and the younger ones, especially Cora is probably not even 5 or 6. Same with the boys. I think when she showed the kids rooms the oldest boy was maybe 8 and Ezra was 1. That just seems a but odd to me because they clearly have the space and means to make the rooming a bit more suitable for the kids ages.

ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

She's pregnant again.
sunsetlove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunsetlove »

I'm wondering about the legitimacy of that vasectomy... THREE babies after vasectomy?!! It's every mans worst nightmare.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

She said it spontaneously grew back. That can happen...?

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

wow she is pregnant again.. Hubby had a V he would have had a heart attack if I got pregnant afterwards. I know he had to have his sperm tested 3 months after the V to make sure it worked. My guess they never did that
I*hate*fakers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by I*hate*fakers »

Dude wft why the hell are so many of these YTuber's baby hoarders!?!? Pregnant with bay number 8!? Well that kids is probably just going to walk right on out. how the hell is this responsible parenting? If your husbands vasectomy reversed its self HAVE IT REDONE! Why go on on to have multiple oops babies. What 7 wasn't good enough for you?" Hey honey we know your vasectomy reversed its self but, hell lets just risk it and go for 8. What the hell is this woman even thinking? How the hell is this being fiscally or ecologically responsible? God said "go forth be fruitful and multiply" not go forth and do it like f*cking rabbits and have as many children as you possibly can.
I*hate*fakers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by I*hate*fakers »

I also want to add that there is no freaking way that this chick was testing for pregnancy one f*cking day after her period was supposed to come, and she wasn't "trying" to have another baby. That is one thing that gets me mad is when y-tuber's lie like that and think people viewing are smart enough to figure this sh!t out.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Am I thinking of the wrong person, or didn't she say that after the first baby after the big V, he went back and got a second one? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else...

Either way, I can barely handle the three that I have living at home with me, let alone 8.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Stupid question but where did y'all find out she's pregnant again? I've only seen a couple of her videos which I really liked.

I couldn't handle that many kiddos running around, but to each their own :-)
Dancingbutterfly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dancingbutterfly »

It's on her Instagram. Which is also afarmhousefull.

Upallnight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Upallnight »

I*hate*fakers wrote:I also want to add that there is no freaking way that this chick was testing for pregnancy one f*cking day after her period was supposed to come, and she wasn't "trying" to have another baby. That is one thing that gets me mad is when y-tuber's lie like that and think people viewing are smart enough to figure this sh!t out.
If she already has 7 kids and has a regular period why wouldn't she be testing? She's probably very aware of her pregnancy symptoms and when you add a missed period testing seems pretty normal. I've only got 2 kids and the 2nd time I recognized the symptoms immediately and tested positive before my period was even due. We weren't trying either.

Return to “A-H”