• Advertisement

2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Re: 2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Postby Curtain06 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Why has no one mentioned the odd hello/very strange hand movement at the start and the need to touch herself up in public. Btw V mascara (and other products) need changing regularly... Eye infections happen because of old makeup. Throw it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby lizpuff2006 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:00 pm

I kinda blame myself for all the hand shots. She never updated that I know of but I asked threads ago about her finger that she cut off. She has to show off her non deformity..... lOLOL JK
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lizpuff2006 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:04 pm

And I am going to double post to say We are never ever going to find you in a Chik Fil A bathroom brushing your teeth V. Come on now. Let's be honest here.
Your teeth went to H.E.L.L. because you never brush them. Not because you had a baby. Sorry dear.
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby CypKitty » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:56 pm

hannahbanana wrote:
CypKitty wrote:People have called her out on the video about the opening of the wallet and her toothbrushing regime lol

Lol someone asked why were they no emergency feminine hygiene products in her bag. Looks like you forgot to add that in, Vanessa ;)

Oh true true!
She will cover that up saying she uses the Mirena or something therefore she doesn't need that stuff lol

CypKitty
True Gossiper

Postby shaybaby » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:33 pm

CypKitty wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
CypKitty wrote:People have called her out on the video about the opening of the wallet and her toothbrushing regime lol

Lol someone asked why were they no emergency feminine hygiene products in her bag. Looks like you forgot to add that in, Vanessa ;)

Oh true true!
She will cover that up saying she uses the Mirena or something therefore she doesn't need that stuff lol

Maybe cause she's pregnant so she doesn't need them ;) haha kidding

shaybaby
Talker

Postby nutbagmcgee » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Her nails are so old looking. The huge bubbled acrylic nails with french tips just aren't popular anymore.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby CypKitty » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:47 pm

shaybaby wrote:
Oh true true!

Maybe cause she's pregnant so she doesn't need them ;) haha kidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Worst joke ever lol

V - do not reproduce again till you sort your mess!
CypKitty
True Gossiper

Postby Bob'sBurgers » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Why does it matter if her nails are stylish or not? She likes them. I don't do fake nails and keep mine short and naked so maybe I am missing something. She is young and is still experimenting around trying to find her style and who she is. That is going to happen regardless of her being a mom or not. Lily has what she needs, it will be ok. I just don't want to see her start a pregnancy during the first year of David enlisting. It's going to be harder on her and Lily than what she is imagining it to be. She should take the first year as a time to focus on adjusting to the new life as a family before expanding it.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper

Postby DreamLead » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:33 pm

What some of you seem to forget is that Vanessa was banned on her old ip address, from when she lived in her first apartment. She's since moved and therefore has a new ip address. She could very well be posting on here with a regular account.
DreamLead
Talker

Postby British25 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:35 pm

So we've watched yet another video of her hands.. There's no way in H.E.L.L that she uses that bag on the daily, everything in there is way too clean. She's isn't an organised person, she's late to everything, she doesn't have the best hygiene.. Yet we're supposed to believe that her handbag is (and has always been) this incredibly tidy and structured deal? Not buying it.

Side note - if she's going to do videos of just her hands waving and poking things, she should wear finger puppets. Far more interesting than a lint roller and a pack of Wet Ones.

"This hand is your hand.. This hand is my hand.. No wait, that's your hand.. Oh no that's MY hand" - Joey
British25
Talker

Postby mac-n-cheese » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:18 pm

British25 wrote:So we've watched yet another video of her hands.. There's no way in H.E.L.L that she uses that bag on the daily, everything in there is way too clean. She's isn't an organised person, she's late to everything, she doesn't have the best hygiene.. Yet we're supposed to believe that her handbag is (and has always been) this incredibly tidy and structured deal? Not buying it.

Side note - if she's going to do videos of just her hands waving and poking things, she should wear finger puppets. Far more interesting than a lint roller and a pack of Wet Ones.

"This hand is your hand.. This hand is my hand.. No wait, that's your hand.. Oh no that's MY hand" - Joey

Hahahaha I read that last part in the song "this land is your land. This land is my land...from California to the new York island"
Hahahaha can her next thread be called 2011thishandisyourhand
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper

Postby hannahbanana » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:21 pm

mac-n-cheese wrote:
British25 wrote:So we've watched yet another video of her hands.. There's no way in H.E.L.L that she uses that bag on the daily, everything in there is way too clean. She's isn't an organised person, she's late to everything, she doesn't have the best hygiene.. Yet we're supposed to believe that her handbag is (and has always been) this incredibly tidy and structured deal? Not buying it.

Hahahaha I read that last part in the song "this land is your land. This land is my land...from California to the new York island"
Hahahaha can her next thread be called 2011thishandisyourhand

^^its from an episode of Friends where Joey finds his hand twin and sings that to the tune of "this land is my land". Probably one of my favorite Friends scenes ever
But seriously, Vanessa should stop doing mommy vlogs and do those egg surprise videos that kids love so much. She'll show her hands off more lol.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby mara7 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:35 pm

hannahbanana wrote: But seriously, Vanessa should stop doing mommy vlogs and do those egg surprise videos that kids love so much. She'll show her hands off more lol.

Holy hell, so much YES. WHY HAS THAT NOT BEEN THOUGHT OF BEFORE!! Surprise eggs videos would be perfect for her!!! Seriously, right up her alley!! Tons of cheap plastic useless toys for Lily, and endless nail showings. :D :D :D
mara7
Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:07 pm

DreamLead wrote:What some of you seem to forget is that Vanessa was banned on her old ip address, from when she lived in her first apartment. She's since moved and therefore has a new ip address. She could very well be posting on here with a regular account.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm curious as to who she might be if she is posting. I feel like she'll be active on Britney's forums too.
blackroses
Super Moddie

Postby nela7 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:21 pm

blackroses wrote:
DreamLead wrote:What some of you seem to forget is that Vanessa was banned on her old ip address, from when she lived in her first apartment. She's since moved and therefore has a new ip address. She could very well be posting on here with a regular account.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm curious as to who she might be if she is posting. I feel like she'll be active on Britney's forums too.

She's lurking here and dissing Britney over there lol.

nela7
Talker

Postby red3head » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Didn't she say early last week that they were getting married within the week?

red3head
Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:48 pm

red3head wrote:Didn't she say early last week that they were getting married within the week?

I believe she said this month not the week. I could be wrong.
blackroses
Super Moddie

Postby CypKitty » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:12 pm

She did say this month. Considering its the 18th - we have 11 days to see if this pans out
CypKitty
True Gossiper

Postby misskaila93 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:32 pm

I never seen anyone refer to getting married like that. It almost like she's excited to have the title of a wife not be married to the love of her life lol. Idk I usually see my friends posting the lovey dovey I'll be married to the love of my life posts for an entire month up until the wedding day rather than...I will be a wife. lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
misskaila93
Informer

Postby Terarara » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:36 pm

hannahbanana wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote:Her nails are ugly. They look so poorly done. Lol. She thinks she's so high class. Bitch, you're nothing except a poor excuse of a parent.

I hate to be mean, but who still gets their nails done like that? I rarely see anyone with French trip nails anymore. I feel like her having one solid color would look better on her than French tip nails or those tacky decorations. I'm sorry but they make her hands look so weird...

Personally I do French-tip because my normal nails look really weird and i want to make them look "normal", and I dont often paint solid colours because i dont like nails looking unnatural. The only difference is i paint it myself whereas Vanessa goes out of her way to pay for that weird acrylic nail shape.

Btw isn't it impractical to have those kind of nails if you have a child? I can imagine her accidently scratching Lily every now and then with those pointy square nails
Terarara
Amateur

Postby CypKitty » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:42 pm

misskaila93 wrote:I never seen anyone refer to getting married like that. It almost like she's excited to have the title of a wife not be married to the love of her life lol. Idk I usually see my friends posting the lovey dovey I'll be married to the love of my life posts for an entire month up until the wedding day rather than...I will be a wife. lol

She only wants the title of wife. They are practically married, just without the paper to prove it
CypKitty
True Gossiper

Postby chicken-fries » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Off topic, but if V is so bad at taking care of her teeth I'm kind of wondering if she takes care of Lily's teeth?
chicken-fries
Wallflower

Postby missparzival » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:34 pm

chicken-fries wrote:Off topic, but if V is so bad at taking care of her teeth I'm kind of wondering if she takes care of Lily's teeth?

I doubt it. If she can't remember her own she wouldn't remember Lily's. V comes first

missparzival
Gossiper

Postby msliss » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Few random things I've noticed with the whole nail/hand show off...

The length isn't flattering & her ring is too small for her finger..looks like it is cutting off her circulation...

and another random, you guys notice she hasn't used her 500.00 BOB stroller recently...
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby Plumflower » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:51 pm

chicken-fries wrote:Off topic, but if V is so bad at taking care of her teeth I'm kind of wondering if she takes care of Lily's teeth?

Sure she does just like she takes care of Lily's hair and puts Lily's gloves on for her swollen hands every night. V does not strike me as someone that has good hygiene. Poor David.
Plumflower
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to 2011teenagemom