Teen Mom OG

TallButShort
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teen Mom OG

Unread post by TallButShort »

It's true. Taylor just posted an Instagram announcing it.

She must have gotten pregnant pretty close after because they already know it's a boy. I'm guessing that's why it took her so long to announce it. It also looks like she has a ring on her finger. Not sure if they are engaged and not announcing it or it's just for show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

Based on what they are tweeting and retweeting wtc I would be SHOCKED if this wasn't a hack. This is an old photo of her preg with jade. No way is maci that tacky to make an "announcement" that says its for mtv money lol. I just can't allow myself to be that gullible

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She posts pictures of her drinking all the time. If she didn't know that baby is going to come out marinated in alcohol like a cocktail onion.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

It's real. There's an article on mtv.com. She's due the day before Jayde's first birthday. She said it wasn't planned and they found out after they got engaged so she was pretty far along when she found out, if that's true. They just got engaged three weeks ago.

rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

I really doubt she didn't know about this. Home girl has not posted a picture of her stomach on IG since 22 weeks ago. Plus seeing how skinny she was, compared to how big she is pregnant, I really doubt she just woke up with that bump.
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Ok if this is real what about her wearing waist trainers 10 & 15 weeks ago? (Look at 15 especially.) she's supposedly 6 months along right now... This just isn't adding up.

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Sorry double post but she's been drinking like a fish too! So? Hmm

rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

I think the waist trainer are old picture, surely she must have took pic when she got them to do after/before picture. Since I doubt she wears them any other time than to do a photo op.
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

It still doesn't add up though... She said they had "no idea" until right after their engagement. But look how huge the belly photo is! She did not suddenly go from her regular flat tummy to that big six month belly and only found out about it a month ago? It's just really really weird... I can't be the only one here lol

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

It probably wouldn't be so confusing if they didn't plan stuff out on social media etc for ads. Plus they are under contract to not share certain things at certain times so who the hell knows what's ACTUALLY happening compared to their posts. Maybe she's knows for months and stopped drinking and everything is cool and awesome. Maybe it all just looks weird and bad because of the way their social media pages are mostly business. Guess we will see in due time on the show ;)

rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:It still doesn't add up though... She said they had "no idea" until right after their engagement. But look how huge the belly photo is! She did not suddenly go from her regular flat tummy to that big six month belly and only found out about it a month ago? It's just really really weird... I can't be the only one here lol

Oh no I totally agree with you, I was saying the reason why she had a flat tummy was probably because it was an old pic
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Gross. So disappointed in her. She's paid to speak out about preventing pregnancy and now she's on her third unplanned pregnancy ugh. I looked up to her. I think she used her pcos as an excuse to ignore obvious pregnancy symptoms so she could continue drinking. Taylor's gross he's literally done what he said he would do, get Maci pregnant again and marry her for another season. Their both alcoholics that don't work. I feel bad for Bentley and Jayde.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

My name picks.

Jeep.
Ford.
Chevy.
Mustang.
Royce.
Hummer.
Prius.
#FreeBen
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Add Bud Light to that list

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post but apparently they're naming him Maverick or Nixon D:

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They have bad baby names. Bentley is a dogs name, Jayde Carter is a strippers name and Maverick or Nixon are just painful.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

She could have posted pictures that looked like she was drinking to throw people off... but I kind of doubt it...
Maci had the most potential out of all the girls and now she's no better . Engaged to a bum. Partying drinking. Ditching the kids with mimi.

So out of 8 girls it's Farrah and AMBER that haven't had a second unplanned pregnancy. . That's sad.
And Chelsea but that doesn't surprise me. As much

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I figured Maci would know better.... :-o
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Considering she gets paid to speak at colleges and universities about preventing pregnancy and having smart sex she's a fucking idiot for getting pregnant with her third unplanned pregnancy. Like honestly what a fucking idiot. It's gonna be difficult to watch tonight's new ep because I bet she'll be downing booze the whole ep. Last week's ep she was drinking beer while taking Bentley trick or treating like who does that? Also she was technically pregnant this last ep and will be the rest of the show, 'unknowingly' of course.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I know this is completely off topic and I apologize for that but I was reading people talking and cait and Tyler's wedding. GAH, I cried. I loved it. Tyler's speech had me bawling, I think they could be much better parents... But, that wedding was sweet - however, I could be biased because I love their story because it is so similar to my life despite the pregnancies and step sibling business - plus my fiancé and I have known each other since we were 13 and together since 16! So I really relate. SORRY FOR THE OFF TOPIC AND PERSONAL

Return to “TV Discussions”