theywerebones
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michalladawn

Unread post by theywerebones »

Thecarpetislava wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:I don't know if the lucky fin nickname for her son is cute or just sad. He's adorable but it makes me a little sad hearing it called his lucky fin :/
I felt the same way about the nickname. Why nickname it anything? He isnt a fish, just treat him like the normal baby that he his despite this minor disability.
You are a special kind of stupid. Look up the lucky fin project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

theywerebones wrote:
Thecarpetislava wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:I don't know if the lucky fin nickname for her son is cute or just sad. He's adorable but it makes me a little sad hearing it called his lucky fin :/
I felt the same way about the nickname. Why nickname it anything? He isnt a fish, just treat him like the normal baby that he his despite this minor disability.
You are a special kind of stupid. Look up the lucky fin project.

#1, that's been discussed.

#2, don't call my posters names.
#FreeBen
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Well I just waisted 10 minutes of my life reading this. She most definitely reads here if she was able to post a busted post right after her thread was made. My ass a loyal follower that sounds like a Natalie.

Seriously I have yet to find a IG mom that isn't narcissitic, insecure, ignorant, or immature. Their attitude is always "say it to my face" but they delete delete delete everything that isn't praising them. Shit I mean at least YT moms film and edit their videos that takes some effort. IG moms take endless selfies begging for compliments and slap a filter on it. What exactly am I supposed to be praising them for? Being a parent? Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

I can't keep up with them I tried following a few but I can't stop rolling my eyes at the amount of fuckery they post begging for sympathy.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I mean I pretty much agree. I literally don't follow ANYONE on Twitter anymore. I used to only follow Tayler and Jess but now I don't follow anyone except friends lol. They're all so boring to me. So while I have nothing to say about these moms specifically, yawnnnn.

Your threads will die if you don't have any major drama and the more attention you draw to your thread, the longer it will stay active. I had this section started because of a lot of demand, but yawnnnn
#FreeBen
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

theywerebones wrote:
Canadiangirl_888 wrote:
jesswhytho wrote:I don't understand why she gets so much praise for having 2 kids with 2 different dad's before the age of 20. She lives with her grandmother yet has the money to go out and buy all the *modified* shit and get tattoos... She just rubs me the wrong way. The smoking pic was what did it for me... You have to be 19 to buy cigarettes in Canada so who the fuck is buying This 17yo mother of 2 smokes? And when does she even have time to smoke? Idk she just pisses me off. Henry is gorgeous though.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Her mom abandoned her at the age of 2 and basically her grandmother raised her. So what if she smokes? Half of the population does. Shit happens. You learn from it and move on

[img]
tumblr_mljdp9gvED1qe5ugfo1_500.gif
[/img]
Good job you didn't change a thing. Keep bumping the thread up with more info about her though lol. And how is she 'learning' from smoking? Your sentence doesn't even make sense lol ByeImageImage

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

piperhettle wrote:
ACTUALLY. She is receiving mat leave because she started working FULL TIME before she found out she was pregnant with Henry and worked until close to the time she had Henry. And she found of she was pregnant with Henry the day before her 17th birthday, so she wasn't 15. And working full time (80 hours every 2 weeks would accumulate about 1440 hours in 9 months and she was working well before she got pregnant with Henry) Please if you're going to bash someone get your facts straight, because sorry hunny, you're the one that looks like the fool :)

A) learn to quote fool.
B) WHERE the f*ck in her small ass town was she working 40 hours a week? WHERE? and who was watching her daughter during this time?? Based on her instagram there is NO mention of her working 8+ hours a day 9 months pregnant.

Jesus, do you believe everything your told? Or are you just here to defend yourself?

Good Job bumping the thread Minion!

I see Michella is back to her Shout Out's. Desperate much?
And I love all the trash talking of her Son's father. Totally mature.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

jesswhytho wrote:It's hilarious because her thread will die down and then one of the minions will come on here and tell us how horrible we all are and bump her thread up [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

You called it lol
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Could she make it any more obvious she reads here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

jedoc321 wrote:Could she make it any more obvious she reads here...

Just coming to say the same thing. My god, obvious much ?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I had to unfollow her a few days ago. She was getting annoying. She's always asking for attention
Would be sad if she accidentally gets pregnant by this guy too.

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yikes. Can't say I'm surprised. Poor guy.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Wtf! I thought she was cool :/
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

A 17 yo with two kids sure is cool lol He should have seen it coming tbh

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

She's a train wreck
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Boo hoo
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

You can't blame sleeping with someone on disorder how stupid is she

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Oh christ. They were "on a break", she fucked someone else. He found out and wasn't happy about it. Who the fuck would be? And she's callimg him out for not being supportive. Lmao. "Hey babe, I had sex with another guy, but u know we were on a break, and I have bpd, so u cant be mad. Lets carry on as usual."
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Blueberry wrote:Boo hoo
WTF! She's disgusted because he didn't understand her cheating on him. She actually makes me sick. Take some damn responsibility. Seriously wtf. She sounds deluded.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Two weeks ago she was professing her love for the guy (her now ex) on Instagram - so in the span of two weeks she decided she needed a break and what? Tripped and Fell on some other guys dick?

Nah. She's an immature kid playing house with a different guy every 6 months. This Evan kid at least isn't tied to her for life.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”