Littlexloves (woman acts as if her baby dolls are real?!)

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Littlexloves (woman acts as if her baby dolls are real?!

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Ughh that is so sad. When my friend passed away someone wiped his MySpace clean of all pictures and everything. It hurts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

She mighthave blocked some people? I know a few people say they can't see certain photos of people but when I look I have no issues
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

I can't see pics from both of my accounts, and I've never commented on her pics so I'm not sure why she would block my accounts? If anyone else looks let us know what you see I guess.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
QueenCarol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenCarol »

I didn't know what to look for, but Googling took me to Lauraslittles Instagram? If that is the same one, it was put on private as well as Laura's SO Lauren's profile. How bizarre.... Why wait so long to put everything on private?
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Its showing me no user found. I think she deleted the account unless she changed the name. I dont see why she didnt leave it in her memory. Sad. I could never delete my sisters social media if it were me.
QueenCarol
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah, when I looked again it says no user found. If the sister did change the name maybe she did it for the close friends and family? It really is sad, it's like she's wiping away everything Laura's fans could still go and visit when they miss her. I know this is probably going to sound mean because maybe she's doing it as a form of grieving, but it seems a little selfish, "how can anyone miss her or love her if they didn't personally know her" type of thinking? Laura was no where near the same level of fame as let's say David Bowie or Alan Rickman, but fans will miss them even years from now for the new content they would/could have given. Laura's Instagram was a place for her YouTube friends and fans to go when they missed talking to her or just seeing a piece of her. Everything the sister is doing after the fact seems weird, like she didn't actually approve of Laura's hobby and she was a bit ashamed so she's trying to get rid of as much as she can so she doesn't have to deal with it.... That is just my opinion and if it offends anyone, I apologize. It just seems weird to me to want your own deceased sisters internet foot print erased instead of keeping it to have a piece of her still here to see how she was when you miss her.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

QueenCarol wrote:Yeah, when I looked again it says no user found. If the sister did change the name maybe she did it for the close friends and family? It really is sad, it's like she's wiping away everything Laura's fans could still go and visit when they miss her. I know this is probably going to sound mean because maybe she's doing it as a form of grieving, but it seems a little selfish, "how can anyone miss her or love her if they didn't personally know her" type of thinking? Laura was no where near the same level of fame as let's say David Bowie or Alan Rickman, but fans will miss them even years from now for the new content they would/could have given. Laura's Instagram was a place for her YouTube friends and fans to go when they missed talking to her or just seeing a piece of her. Everything the sister is doing after the fact seems weird, like she didn't actually approve of Laura's hobby and she was a bit ashamed so she's trying to get rid of as much as she can so she doesn't have to deal with it.... That is just my opinion and if it offends anyone, I apologize. It just seems weird to me to want your own deceased sisters internet foot print erased instead of keeping it to have a piece of her still here to see how she was when you miss her.
I agree completely. Those are memories for yourself too. Its not just memories for others. Seeing the pictures and reading the comments your sister wrote should be enough to want to keep things as they are. If anything, i could have seen her going on a delete spree and deleting her followers, but not completely wiping everything clean. So strange to me.... Maybe im too sentimental of a person and would want to look back on those things one day. My grandpa recently passed i have a notebook that he wrote in... while i havent looked at it, i cant imagine throwing it in the trash because its too hard to see... One day when i feel strong enough, ill look at it and i know ill be glad i have it. I just hope she doesnt regret this. It makes me sad for her and her family.
sunflowerfox
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sunflowerfox »

Her instagram was lauraslittles. Her sister removed it because people were stealing photos and pretending to be Laura, saying she wasn't really dead. I don't think her sister knew what to do (as Instagram is very little help in these situations). I am personally very sad that she chose to delete the account. I don't think she understands that certain photos or videos are personal or special to different people for different reasons. I wish she would have asked those close to Laura before removing the account, as many of us would have liked to save certain photos before they were gone forever.
Snickedysnick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snickedysnick »

You can't click on photos and save them on instagram, as far as I know. There was a poser recently, but everyone reported her. This is really sad. One thing I appreciated about Laura was that she cared about lighting and the overall quality of her photos and videos. I've watched YouTube videos with horrible lighting, sound quality, camera angles.
It's sad Laura's legacy is being removed. I really hope Shelly keeps her YouTube channel.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

If she removes the channel even I will be sad about it, and I never even watched her you can't just erase someone's stuff like that. Someone did it with my friends page right after he passed. Was trying to get pics from it one day and it was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I hadn't watched Laura's videos in a long time and found out about her death only a few days ago. That's really sad!! I thought some of the videos she did were a little out there (the adoption one, for example), but most of them were adorable. You could tell Laura loved what she was doing.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

The channel Lauren's Babies has posted a video of Prim :) I love Prim so much
sunflowerfox
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sunflowerfox »

For those still interested, you will be able to see future roleplay videos of Prim here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/heytherespookyface

Lauren is taking a break from the community and has left Prim in the care of a trusted friend (Lexi, heytherespookyface on IG and YouTube). Sawyer (another one of Laura's former babies) will be joining Prim shortly, and Isla is already there (she was sold to Lexi's friend/roommate right after Laura passed away).
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

This is crazy. I had the desire to watch one of her videos just a few days ago, and saw a bunch of weird videos I didn't bother clicking. I suppose now they were tribute videos maybe? But I see this thread has been updated and now i'm just shocked. It always catches me off guard when anyone young dies, and even if i didn't know her, save from binging on her videos once, it's still tough. RiP.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

CypKitty wrote:The channel Lauren's Babies has posted a video of Prim :) I love Prim so much
Zoe was my favorite, wish I knew who got that baby (she was gorgeous)
Tankgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Tankgirl »

What I don't understand is, why anyone even cares how someone else lives their life? Are people really that bored with their own lives, that they have to go talking smack about others; just for some entertainment and attention? I've been watching the reborn community videos for years now and it's just a hobby. Just like any other hobby. It's creative and fun to be imaginative and roll play. It's no different than when goth people go out LARPING/Live Action Role Playing, about being vampires or wolves etc. or whatever. Just because you don't do it or you don't agree with it, or maybe even think it's odd, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with doing it or anything wrong with the person who does do it. These people aren't crazy or mentally unstable. They KNOW their dolls are just dolls. Most of them even write in their videos that it's for entertainment purposes only. I've personally never made a reborn video. But I have a few reborn dolls. And it is comforting to cuddle them and such. My teenage daughter and I, and her friend next door love dolls. There is NOTHING wrong with that. Heck, my husband collects Lego mini figures. My mother in law collects swans. My father in law was a collector of teddy bears. Some people collect star wars , or cars, whatever. It's just a hobby. People need to get over themselves thinking they are any better than anyone else. Maybe if you found a hobby that taught you how to be a caring and compassionate person such as a reborning youtuber, you wouldn't have so much hate inside yourself.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

People go out in public and pretend to be vampires? WTF?
I don't care about your life
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

youngmommy wrote:People go out in public and pretend to be vampires? WTF?
Right? It's kinda weird. I see nothing wrong with having reborns and I don't remember anyone on this thread saying anything mean? Out of all the youtubers she was a little TOO into them in my opinion but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. There are actual people in the world who roll play as wolves and vampires and stuff I learned that from supernatural
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

She passed? That's awful for her family! I'm not going to pretend to like her all of a sudden she was still a very snappy person but I did enjoy watching her dolls she had a beautiful collection, I hope they went to good "homes"!
QueenCarol
Amateur
Amateur

Tankgirl wrote:What I don't understand is, why anyone even cares how someone else lives their life? Are people really that bored with their own lives, that they have to go talking smack about others; just for some entertainment and attention? I've been watching the reborn community videos for years now and it's just a hobby. Just like any other hobby. It's creative and fun to be imaginative and roll play. It's no different than when goth people go out LARPING/Live Action Role Playing, about being vampires or wolves etc. or whatever. Just because you don't do it or you don't agree with it, or maybe even think it's odd, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with doing it or anything wrong with the person who does do it. These people aren't crazy or mentally unstable. They KNOW their dolls are just dolls. Most of them even write in their videos that it's for entertainment purposes only. I've personally never made a reborn video. But I have a few reborn dolls. And it is comforting to cuddle them and such. My teenage daughter and I, and her friend next door love dolls. There is NOTHING wrong with that. Heck, my husband collects Lego mini figures. My mother in law collects swans. My father in law was a collector of teddy bears. Some people collect star wars , or cars, whatever. It's just a hobby. People need to get over themselves thinking they are any better than anyone else. Maybe if you found a hobby that taught you how to be a caring and compassionate person such as a reborning youtuber, you wouldn't have so much hate inside yourself.

I don't recall ever harping on about collecting the dolls, my mother does.. I believe I came here to gossip about the mean and nasty attitude the late subject of the thread had displayed. I feel bad about doing so after the fact, you can clearly tell by my not bad mouthing her anymore. The hobby is fine, it's the snappy ass attitude that some people in the reborn community have toward others that don't get it, it kind of seems like some are so entitled to think every person on the planet will understand and not voice their opinion. I understand defending what makes one happy but some of the "reborn moms" get really butt hurt over other people not understanding how it brings that particular person comfort or pleasure. I get when some people troll and act like complete buttholes about the hobby.. It's fine to get snappy then, but some people just aren't educated in the hobby so they react differently than "reborn moms" would like for them to.
I can honestly say I see the pleasure these dolls bring my mother, but she has never been snappy toward anyone who questioned her sanity for her choice of hobby. If you are truly passionate about what makes you happy, you try to encourage and educate others to understand, not snap at them and tell them they are full of hate etc..

Return to “I-P”