DailySuckers: Part 58

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailySuckers: Part 58

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You think they're going to drop Ollie at one of the toddler activities so they can all goof off, except for dealing with "poor Finn"?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Suzanne = S = Sapphire
Missy/Jimmy/Cassie = Trinity

Motheringthem bc she'll never stop mothering them since she raised children to be bigger children instead of adults. Anoceanlover for California. Lizard-queen in honor of Missy's dry skin. I've solved it.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Suzanne vs YTMD in Memes

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:You think they're going to drop Ollie at one of the toddler activities so they can all goof off, except for dealing with "poor Finn"?

If he was three (and potty trained) they could drop him off all day for free. He's not old enough to be without an adult yet, so if they drop him off for a toddler activity then someone (probably Cassie) needs to stay with him.
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

spotsanddots wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016032 ... ca531b.jpg[/img]

This ladies, is why Bryan wears maternity shirts. Watch out for those reflective windows Bryan, you don't want your adoring 12 year old fans to know your true size. Sorry for the fat shaming, but Bryan was a real jerk yesterday!

Oh. My. Goodness! Image

I haven't watched the vlog in a while and from some of the pics here, I thought maybe he had actually lost a little weight for Hawaii. It's shocking to see how big he is! He's just getting bigger and bigger..I wonder at what point he will try to turn things around. I've said this before but I would tune in for that, if he stuck with it and was serious for once instead of green smoothies and walking for 3-4 days and then back to Freebirds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016032 ... f3c7a4.jpg[/img]

Dropping off this goodie before bed.
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

In regards to the hickie thing, I highly doubt missy is pregnant or ttc. She's mentioned that she's on birth control (that surprised me quite a bit)

Fin probably scratched her neck or something. She often has marks on her chest and neck area, her skin seems sensitive.

No way in hell she's letting Bryan do anymore than a quickie even if they were ttc. I would be willing to bet good money on them doing a gender selection procedure the next go around. Win/win for missy, she doesn't have to have sex with her husband and she gets her baby girl!

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

does the maker studios Disney connection allow the big you tubers an employee discount. Excuse my ignorance I'm Australian and theme park entry is prohibitively expensive here, but the lumps seem to treat it the way I would a normal park

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Youtubemommy wrote:They are not going to get a refund for just not showing up to a flight. And I cannot believe how much money they waste! Missy just goes and spends another several thousand dollars so they don't have to wait at the airport.
I am not a regular viewer of DB but the episodes I do watch have disgusted me with the amount of money they spend. I realize they are making a lot of money right now and that they honestly don't know the value of a dollar but mark my word one day YouTube will go away and all their 12 year old viewers will grow up and the money will dry up. They are so stupid to be so young and spend money like it was nothing!!! I hope for their sake that they start putting money away for their future, they are going to need it!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016032 ... f3c7a4.jpg[/img]

What's the point in wearing a robe over clothing? Of all the beautiful scenery lazy Suzanne chose to post a picture of Jim in clothes and a robe? Image

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

spotsanddots wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016032 ... f3c7a4.jpg[/img]

What's the point in wearing a robe over clothing? Of all the beautiful scenery lazy Suzanne chose to post a picture of Jim in clothes and a robe? Image

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk[/quote

Oh great

Let the minon accounts begin Image
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

In didn't even read th comments! Cheese Pizza Sexual, Really? Is that you Bryan? I don't now anyone else who sings about there love of the refrigerator.
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

Stand up my ass. Go stand up against his parents, make them stop the bad diet, get his speech checked and discipline started. If anything, we're being real here.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:You think they're going to drop Ollie at one of the toddler activities so they can all goof off, except for dealing with "poor Finn"?

If he was three (and potty trained) they could drop him off all day for free. He's not old enough to be without an adult yet, so if they drop him off for a toddler activity then someone (probably Cassie) needs to stay with him.
Wonder if that's why they were trying to potty train him. They could lie and say he was three. I could see them doing that.
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

Ooh, I'm so scared Cheesepizzasexual .. LOL

Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Their egos must be so inflated if they can read all of this without giving a shit. I would be completely mortified and probably incredibly depressed before deleting all social media for the sake of my mental health. The fact that they don't give a shit that we frequently bag on obese thumb Bryan, lotion-phobic Missy, and their incredible lack of talent or skills is very telling. They think they're god's gift to this world, and we're all just jealous haters so the truth rolls right off their backs like the ugly ducklings they are.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
That's because B&M and the kids are their meal ticket.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

http://i.imgur.com/bKsTJ7V.jpg

Lol of course they went to Target. Are we sure they're actually in Hawaii? So far we've seen them eating out, "relaxing", and a trip to Target--so pretty much what they do everyday

Also I'm pretty sure her carrier (Performance Ergo) is not supposed to be used forward-facing

http://i.imgur.com/eBS7yu6.jpg

Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/bKsTJ7V.jpg

Lol of course they went to Target. Are we sure they're actually in Hawaii? So far we've seen them eating out, "relaxing", and a trip to Target--so pretty much what they do everyday

Also I'm pretty sure her carrier (Performance Ergo) is not supposed to be used forward-facing

Finns right leg looks way twisted back.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
lcn6370
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lcn6370 »

kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/bKsTJ7V.jpg

I was just about to post this!! Only the Ergo 360's are for forward facing. And if she is trying to be crunchy again, forward facing is a big no-no. Not good for babies backs and can be too overwhelming.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailySuckers: Part 58

Unread post by az2639 »

Poor Finns little legs in that carrier!!!! That can't be comfortable! What the hell is she thinking facing him forward in the Ergo...you can't do that!

Return to “Daily Bumps”