JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

When I did a reverse due date calculator it said she conceived around valentine's day. Yuck
Scrapple
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Scrapple »

I'm mildly amused by all the comments on the video damning all the haters far and wide as being "jealous".

It's as if they really think I consider my life desperately lacking in 7 small children and a husband with a history of violence...

(Context: I love kids, day job heavily involves working with children. Just don't want any of my own, cats will suit me fine! :D )
:shock:
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

mommaof2cuties wrote:When I did a reverse due date calculator it said she conceived around valentine's day. Yuck
Right around their engagement anniversary..

And weren't they in Disney with the twins around that time? Ew
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

When do you think we'll see the first pregnancy update?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

Well next Halloween (the one after the baby is born) she can do snow white and the seven dwarfs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sweetpeaswallow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetpeaswallow »

staceyeileen wrote:
justwannaseepics wrote: Also, she is like 4-6 weeks pregnant. Shouldn't she wait a little longer before announcing? Especially if it's a risky pregnancy.
She puts her life on YouTube. If she miscarries, it's just more views to capture the drama.... perhaps I'm too cynical.
Personally I wouldn't risk it after the whole Sam and Nia debacle - even if it's an honest miscarriage.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

itssmorggs wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:When I did a reverse due date calculator it said she conceived around valentine's day. Yuck
Right around their engagement anniversary..

And weren't they in Disney with the twins around that time? Ew
Didn't someone call that they'd announce it on the engagement anniversary? I think they win since she got pregnant instead of announcing it lol
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

This is all our fault, you know.

We asked her to stop being boring and "do something" too many times...
:shock:
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I knew when I seen the thumbnail It was a pregnancy announcement. She's so predictable.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

i legit said "holy shit" out loud when i saw the video.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

RubyRed wrote:Also aside from having a cute Easter announcement, I don't get why she feels the need to announce her pregnancies so early. That's kind of risky because if she miscarries, she'll have to announce it to the whole world. She could have waited until around Mothers Day and had a cute announcement then or something.
It's not risky to announce early? It is a personal decision. It is Jessica, she makes a living by sharing her life with the whole world so I am sure she would announce/discuss a miscarriage. It helps some people to talk and be open about it while some people prefer to keep it close.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I know she can't convince me this was a planned pregnancy. She would of milked the TTC videos for as much as she could. This my friends was another, oh no Chris is getting bored lets trap a man baby.

I wonder when enough is enough though.I mean truly, how many kids is she going to have. I hope her uterus is healthy enough to carry this baby! I mean she annoys me with her i only want 4 kids. Jess, if you really want 120 just say so! Maybe people wouldn't be so damn disappointed when you announce pregnancy after pregnancy.

She had me kind of fooled. I thought she may have been really done. My mother would be so disappointed, and I would be gossiped about throughout my family..
sweetpeaswallow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetpeaswallow »

It's a personal decision definitely but also in Jesss's case backed up by financial motives - if she reveals early she has a longer time to put up video's, get more views, make more money (if she takes it seriously)

justwannaseepics
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justwannaseepics »

sweetpeaswallow wrote:It's a personal decision definitely but also in Jesss's case backed up by financial motives - if she reveals early she has a longer time to put up video's, get more views, make more money (if she takes it seriously)

So far, she is not using this a whole lot. After her annoncement, she hasn't post anything. Not even the Easter video. We'll see what she does with this.

About the twins birthday, that passed almost unnotice with this bomb. I think it was cute, at least she had different kinds of food and fruit this time.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Jess has always announced her pregnancies early. With the twins she posted the video like, the day after she found out. For a "surprise" pregnancy she sure didn't need any time to process before announcing it to the world!

At least this time she went to the doctor to confirm first. I personally wouldn't tell people that early, but to each their own.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

ArielLipstick wrote:Jess has always announced her pregnancies early. With the twins she posted the video like, the day after she found out. For a "surprise" pregnancy she sure didn't need any time to process before announcing it to the world!

At least this time she went to the doctor to confirm first. I personally wouldn't tell people that early, but to each their own.
Yeah she did that with Landen and got the expected month wrong too. At least she went to the doctor to confirm it.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

This might be reaching to some but...

The timing of this makes me feel like they're incapable of loving each others kids as their own. This was for sure planned, look how giddy Chris looked in that video. You wouldn't catch drake looking like that ever lol. I just don't see why else you would rush into have one together when you already have 6 kids that need your love and devotion. Like wtf. There's been so many changes already and the marriage is still so fresh. I see no other reason than they just wanted to "solidify" their relationship. So selfish. This baby could've waited a good 5 years. She really is a short sighted idiot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

See, I just can't get with this was planned. Maybe more of a careless "accident". I think it was her being reckless with (lack of) birth control. I think if this was planned she would of made videos of her and her soul mate TTC. I think Chris excitement comes from the fact he hasn't really had the go around with Jess. She hit him with this miraculous baby of their own and he is truly happy but doesn't know what he is in for.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Just thinking about the amount of siblings these kids will have by the time Jess and her baby daddies have stopped having kids makes my head hurt. The twins and Landen already have 5 half siblings and two step siblings each, and their parents are still young and no where near done! It seems like only yesterday there was just Lilia. I've honestly never come across anything this bad in my life! Don't know if it's common in the US but definitely isn't here!
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

Screenshot_2016-03-29-20-14-54.png
and yet still...

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”