2011TeenageAttentionHog: Part 28

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageAttentionHog: Part 28

Unread post by blackroses »

Personally, I think Vanessa does t for attention so people can tell her that she's soooo skinny and doesn't need to lose weight.
classof2015
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by classof2015 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 245bf8.jpg[/img]

I wonder what this sit down video is about......any guesses?

Mine is a Lilly update with her MAJOR LEARNING DISABILITIES!!!!!! or in general the title will be in all caps maybe even best time of day they have sex and ttc while Lilly at school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Oh my, someone on that photo has said they love her TTC vlogs. I've just had a quick skim through of comments from recent Instagram photos.. Probably 90% of her followers look to be young teens. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'd say it's hardly the target audience for TTC vlogs and ovulation test giveaways?!

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Pingupingu2 wrote:
red3head wrote:I don't really think she is obsessed with her body. She just needs vlog content and attention. She needs people to tell her how amazing she is for caring so much about her health. She needs people telling her how skinny she is. She needs people to tell her how awesome her cooking skills are. If she was truly into fitness and exercise, she would go straight to the gym after she dropped lily off at school, but instead she waits for lily to get out of school to go walk the trails. Everything she does is for attention only.

As much as I hate V, I really hope you're right and she just does it for attention, an not because she has serious self-esteem problems. Nobody deserves that..
Kind of contradictory, no? You are concerned about her self esteem, yet start your sentence with "as much as i hate V". Have someone openly say "I hate her" would affect my self esteem....

Return to “2011teenagemom”