DailyDulls: Part 61

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDulls: Part 61

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Acbsktbll wrote:So I watched the vlog and I hate to say it... but they looked happy? Anyone else see that? This is like the first time we've ever seen them outside in the evening lol. Usually it's just Ollie in front of the tv. They spent the afternoon out there too. Maybe they'll realize how great the outdoors are!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
They do look generally happy, hopefully it lasts. I guess they are in the honeymoon phase of buying a house.

I think I may have already said it, but again I am actually slightly disappointed in the house they choose. There were some amazing house for sale in the area with similar price tags. I just don't think that home looks like a million dollar home, especially now they have painted and furnished.
Silvress
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Silvress »

Acbsktbll wrote:So I watched the vlog and I hate to say it... but they looked happy? Anyone else see that? This is like the first time we've ever seen them outside in the evening lol. Usually it's just Ollie in front of the tv. They spent the afternoon out there too. Maybe they'll realize how great the outdoors are!

If I remember correctly, they did the same thing at the rental when they first moved in. They played with Ollie outside and had Karma out a whole lot the first month or so... and then that quickly stopped, lol. I remember them grilling out a few times, too.
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

I get the impression that this house is more remote than their previous rental. Wonder if that will impact how often they go out to eat, etc.
skeptical_sally
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeptical_sally »

It won't last. They love anything new. Remember how they used to hang out in the backyard at the rental? The new wore off, so they had to move on. They'll get bored with this house within a year.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think once the excitement wears off, they are going to realize that they are the exact same people as they were when they were renting, and they will be miserable again.
I really wouldn't mind the big ugly house, if they would stop congratulating themselves as though they worked SO hard and sacrificed , ("we've been saving for so long!"-- they weren't scrimping or going without, that's for sure!) and showed a little gratitude. If some of the money comes from Bryan's "music career" how about a thank you to all the 10 year olds who bought his music? Just once say, "We know we would not have any of this without our viewers".
On another note, are the kids of the entourage coming too? Even without, they have Mimi, Papa, Cassie, Andrew and Hannah, and Jeff and Natalia, and that other guy. So they have the Hollisters _and _ " The Bryan Lanning Band" all walking around like they're an HBO special. That's at least 9 adults. How are their heads going to fit through the door?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Ashtonfrank76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashtonfrank76 »

loopdeloop wrote:I get the impression that this house is more remote than their previous rental. Wonder if that will impact how often they go out to eat, etc.
I was actually curious a while back and it's only like 8 minutes from a Starbucks and like 10-15 minutes away from a target.. It looks like it's in the middle of nowhere but it's really not
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

I think the new house happy will wear off after all the big firsts...so up through Christmas. The happiest and most active with children and family/extended family and others was when they lived with mimi and papa. That is very sad, but I think these two like playing adult but are not really good at being adults.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Ashtonfrank76 wrote:
loopdeloop wrote:I get the impression that this house is more remote than their previous rental. Wonder if that will impact how often they go out to eat, etc.
I was actually curious a while back and it's only like 8 minutes from a Starbucks and like 10-15 minutes away from a target.. It looks like it's in the middle of nowhere but it's really not
They live on 5 acres so really it's just the larger lot that gives off that vibe. And up a hill... so I don't think it'll change much. They already went out to eat last night !

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Watching the new house vlog made me miss the old Bryan and Missy. Yeah they've always been lazy posers but I know I'm not the only one who enjoyed them in the beginning. I wanted to be happy for them and share in the excitement (even though the house is weirdly small for being so big), but I couldn't. It's just a shame they've become who they are
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

thenightowl wrote: Their house is screaming for some character, some dark wood or paint colors somewhere,
You mean like how it was before they remodeled? lol
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Yeah, they're about 20 mins from Freebirds and target.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyDulls: Part 61

Unread post by liz749 »

I'm surprised no one else has already done this but I thought you all would be Interested in the prices tags on all that new Restoration Hardware furniture! I actually like the dining room set a lot but think the hutch is ugly..id prefer matching wood. And everyone here seems pretty against the gray and white palate but I love it. I'm 21 though and don't have kids but I love grays and the very clean and polished look. Anyways, here's a bunch of pictures and price tags.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 079c5e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 806998.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 6b174a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 95f97b.jpg[/img]
-so 8 without armrests, 2 with
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 65340b.jpg[/img]
-2 of these
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 0a1b59.jpg[/img]

I think I got all the right stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

^that's funny, on the 2nd they went to RH but Missy said "I can't wait till we're ready to start buying stuff", as in they weren't ready at that time. Two weeks later they have a truck load of furniture there and assembled

momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

liz749 wrote:I'm surprised no one else has already done this but I thought you all would be Interested in the prices tags on all that new Restoration Hardware furniture! I actually like the dining room set a lot but think the hutch is ugly..id prefer matching wood. And everyone here seems pretty against the gray and white palate but I love it. I'm 21 though and don't have kids but I love grays and the very clean and polished look. Anyways, here's a bunch of pictures and price tags.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 079c5e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 806998.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 6b174a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 95f97b.jpg[/img]
-so 8 without armrests, 2 with
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 65340b.jpg[/img]
-2 of these
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 0a1b59.jpg[/img]

I think I got all the right stuff!

Wow! That's insane! I would NEVER buy that with young kids!
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:^that's funny, on the 2nd they went to RH but Missy said "I can't wait till we're ready to start buying stuff", as in they weren't ready at that time. Two weeks later they have a truck load of furniture there and assembled

They totally bought it then. Don't let them fool you. My cousin saw them at that mall (south coast plaza in Costa Mesa) and saw them purchasing it.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I want to decorate their house so bad. I like like blue, white and gray but with pops of color. And I love restoration hardware, but just be honest about it. They don't have to show it, so I'm assuming that they are showing it to brag. Look where we shop, look what we can afford. Bryan even complained about the cost of RH on Twitter, which brings attention to it.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

I can't imagine how much they have spent this year. With all the vacations, new car, new house, renovations, new furniture...etc.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

The DBEJCK winter vacay house alone was 13k to rent for those few days!
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

I like the dining table but I don't understand why the China cabinets and server don't match? It looks like it is from a different set.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youvegottobekidding »

staceyeileen wrote:I like the dining table but I don't understand why the China cabinets and server don't match? It looks like it is from a different set.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Not only are they from a different set, but they are not the same style!!! It takes professional design skills to pull off mixing styles. You cannot just through together rustic and throw in traditional without any tie together. I'm trying to reserve judgement until after we see it all come together but so far I'm doubting their choices.

Return to “Daily Bumps”