DailyDulls: Part 61

loopdeloop
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDulls: Part 61

Unread post by loopdeloop »

Between DBEJCK, Hawaii, the house, all associated house purchases, London and Christmas 2016, how are they not going to be falling apart financially?
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

I don't think there is anyone else that disgust me more than these two greedy assholes. I swear all they know how to do is complain, complain complain. I'm still in shock that they have not thanked their viewers for moving up in the world. Without YouTube they would still be living in a garage. All it takes is a simple thank you for allowing us to live this luxuries life.

I still don't understand how they can afford all of this. Buying $1 million home, painting it, gutting it, new furniture, new washer and dryer new every fucking thing. Not to mention the upkeep on the yard work, pool etc. we can't forget about all of their spending since Christmas, the Hawaii vacation, plus all of these traveling for the conferences.

Complain about the Internet, complain about the laundry door not shutting, complain about not having your office furniture, complain about boxes not being unpacked complain about traveling, complain about your kitchen not being done, complain about having so much stuff to do, complain about not having time to take your kid to the doctor, complain complain complain. Do they not ever have anything nice to say about their life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't think there is anyone else that disgust me more than these two greedy assholes. I swear all they know how to do is complain, complain complain. I'm still in shock that they have not thanked their viewers for moving up in the world. Without YouTube they would still be living in a garage. All it takes is a simple thank you for allowing us to live this luxuries life.

I still don't understand how they can afford all of this. Buying $1 million home, painting it, gutting it, new furniture, new washer and dryer new every fucking thing. Not to mention the upkeep on the yard work, pool etc. we can't forget about all of their spending since Christmas, the Hawaii vacation, plus all of these traveling for the conferences.

Complain about the Internet, complain about the laundry door not shutting, complain about not having your office furniture, complain about boxes not being unpacked complain about traveling, complain about your kitchen not being done, complain about having so much stuff to do, complain about not having time to take your kid to the doctor, complain complain complain. Do they not ever have anything nice to say about their life?

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

staceyeileen wrote:
thenightowl wrote: Their house is screaming for some character, some dark wood or paint colors somewhere,
You mean like how it was before they remodeled? lol
lol yeah! I could do without some of those colors but even a darker gray or a dark blue accent wall would give it something! and instead of the carpet a nice dark wood floor in the dining room would be nice.
momof2princes24
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momof2princes24 »

liz749 wrote:I'm surprised no one else has already done this but I thought you all would be Interested in the prices tags on all that new Restoration Hardware furniture! I actually like the dining room set a lot but think the hutch is ugly..id prefer matching wood. And everyone here seems pretty against the gray and white palate but I love it. I'm 21 though and don't have kids but I love grays and the very clean and polished look. Anyways, here's a bunch of pictures and price tags.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 079c5e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 806998.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 6b174a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 95f97b.jpg[/img]
-so 8 without armrests, 2 with
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 65340b.jpg[/img]
-2 of these
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 0a1b59.jpg[/img]

I think I got all the right stuff!

Wow! That's insane! I would NEVER buy that with young kids!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:I don't think there is anyone else that disgust me more than these two greedy assholes. I swear all they know how to do is complain, complain complain. I'm still in shock that they have not thanked their viewers for moving up in the world. Without YouTube they would still be living in a garage. All it takes is a simple thank you for allowing us to live this luxuries life.

You said it. I feel exactly the same way. Just one statement with a little humility would be good.
Poor Karma, shut in the pool area. I was so happy when they let him on the grass for a few minutes. I get that the fence isn't Karma proof, but while they're out there, let him play! And did y'all see Finn trying to lick the water in the water table? Then he was sticking his fingers in, and sucking on them. Get the kid some water! Even breastfed babies need water!
I can't believe that yard. It's SO irresponsible right now to have a yard like that with the drought. We've had one slightly wet winter. The reservoirs are still way low.
Am I understanding that people are going to be unpacking and taking care of that kind of stuff while they are at Playlist? STOP BITCHING! Your life is wonderful.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:The DBEJCK winter vacay house alone was 13k to rent for those few days!

Meanwhile here in the real world, we are shaking our heads at the $27,000 in rent we will pay in 2 years before were ready to buy.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Ugh Cullen gave the lumps a shoutout in their vlog and congratulated them on their success on the new house. No just no.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

When they sat down at the end of the vlog, I really thought that they were going to say thank you to the viewers. But no, they complained about having to wake up early for the airport.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Ugh Cullen gave the lumps a shoutout in their vlog and congratulated them on their success on the new house. No just no.
He's just being a good friend. It's more than we can say about Bryan and Missy. They hardly ever mention their "friends" in the vlog, unless they are actually hanging out. I like Cullen, his friendship with Bryan irks me but at least he's trying. He also congratulated Sam and Jen on the baby, and he talked about Jared's birthday. Missy and Bryan only say things on twitter.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

lmmomSD wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote:I don't think there is anyone else that disgust me more than these two greedy assholes. I swear all they know how to do is complain, complain complain. I'm still in shock that they have not thanked their viewers for moving up in the world. Without YouTube they would still be living in a garage. All it takes is a simple thank you for allowing us to live this luxuries life.

You said it. I feel exactly the same way. Just one statement with a little humility would be good.
Poor Karma, shut in the pool area. I was so happy when they let him on the grass for a few minutes. I get that the fence isn't Karma proof, but while they're out there, let him play! And did y'all see Finn trying to lick the water in the water table? Then he was sticking his fingers in, and sucking on them. Get the kid some water! Even breastfed babies need water!
I can't believe that yard. It's SO irresponsible right now to have a yard like that with the drought. We've had one slightly wet winter. The reservoirs are still way low.
Am I understanding that people are going to be unpacking and taking care of that kind of stuff while they are at Playlist? STOP BITCHING! Your life is wonderful.

I agree with you both! The complaining is irritating. They are truly miserable people. Nothing is ever right, good, or fast enough...yet they do none of this stuff on their own. Shows what a low form of communication these two twits have. They are stuck at 17 myspace whinning. They are unthankful, ungrateful, and greedy. I almost puked when Bonnie called them gracious. Apparently she only sees them feigning graciousness when someone is doing something for them or giving them something for free. Their hands are always out and it is sickening.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:Ugh Cullen gave the lumps a shoutout in their vlog and congratulated them on their success on the new house. No just no.
He's just being a good friend. It's more than we can say about Bryan and Missy. They hardly ever mention their "friends" in the vlog, unless they are actually hanging out. I like Cullen, his friendship with Bryan irks me but at least he's trying. He also congratulated Sam and Jen on the baby, and he talked about Jared's birthday. Missy and Bryan only say things on twitter.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just now noticed something. Ollie yells everything. If they ask him a question, even if his response is gibberish, it's yelling. It was really obvious in the last SlyFox vlog. Every question Andrew asks Ollie gets a yelling response. At the end, they're all out to dinner. Ollie and Caspian are sitting under the table with a tablet and Andrew asks what they're doing, and Ollie yells back at him. Gee, I wonder where he gets that from?

Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

I'm bored at work, doing some sleuthing (call me a stalker I don't care, I'm curious lol) I've always wondered what 'church' they belonged to in Idaho. Anyone ever heard of Christiadelphians? There's a 'church' in the next town over from where they lived in Idaho. From what I've read, it sounds strange enough for these weirdos to have been apart of it.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

this is really odd to me us it really considered bad to use onsies during the day. The reccomendations have always been given are "what you are comfortable wearing plus one layer". Much as i dislike bumps Fin is one of the few kids on youtube who doesnt look cold all the time. Like was always told to please try and keep them in onsies as opposed to cute outfits.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
snailmadge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snailmadge »

I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't hate the last two vlogs they put out. Although Missy rescheduling the doctor's appointment because she didn't feel it was important was really irritating. Just get it over with if it's truly not a big appointment. But alas, kites are more important.

Also, seeing Ollie bring over the pieces of his slide was cute. It's nice to see how much fun he was having today.

I still have house envy, though.
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youvegottobekidding »

In case you don't follow C & K closely, the name reveal is up on her channel.

Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

youvegottobekidding wrote:In case you don't follow C & K closely, the name reveal is up on her channel.

Thank YOU!
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

lmmomSD wrote:

To be fair, the grassy part of their yard is TINY. It's just a small fraction of their property. And chances are they will tear it up and replace it with turf anyhow.

They can't win either way. Their other house didn't have grass for karma to crap on, and now that they do have grass, they're irresponsible Californians. Can't have it both ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:

Return to “Daily Bumps”