DailyDeception: Part 62

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDeception: Part 62

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cats-or-die wrote:I doubt Bryan and Missy have even thought about YT ending. They assume they'll always be big stars online and won't ever have to have a Plan B.
It's pure ignorance. A lot of the big YTers from back in the day have just vanished. Some have had huge scandals that have ruined them. Some just stop making videos all together. It isn't a life career and they're stupid to think it is.
Sorry, I hate to reference him again but he's so open about YT: Shane Dawson has said that he doesn't want to quit YT, but also doesn't want to be a 30 year old doing stupid challenge videos in front of a camera. He says he hopes he can develop his channel to a different, more mature audience some day. Do B&M really think their boring ass life will continue to engage people the older the kids get?

xoxo gossip cat
Bryan said something about that once. He really thinks people are going to be interested in them forever. I remember it, because it was before I found the forum, and I was so annoyed, and had no one to vent to! He said something like "We're always going to be vlogging, and letting you know what's going on in our lives and how Ollie is doing" It was before Missy was pregnant with Finn. I couldn't believe he was serious.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Do we think the home came with the equipment for outside or can we expect to see a "manly" Bryan shopping for a ride-on mower when they get back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

You know what gets me is the video where they are looking at stuff for Finns nursery and missy is having somewhat of a panic attack because she HATES to make big purchases. Mhm...right!!!
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:You know what gets me is the video where they are looking at stuff for Finns nursery and missy is having somewhat of a panic attack because she HATES to make big purchases. Mhm...right!!!
So much of what Missy puts out there is fake and lies for attention.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Do we think the home came with the equipment for outside or can we expect to see a "manly" Bryan shopping for a ride-on mower when they get back?

I do not see him doing landscaping at all. I can see him shopping for a big old John Deere, but not using it himself. Maybe once or twice for the vlog, but that's it.
I know this is old news, but did you see the ginormous chocolate milk Ollie had at the airport? That was a 16 ounce cup! No wonder he was being a brat on the plane!

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Have you ever noticed all the videos that have to do with Bryans music doesn't get as many views as other videos? The Halloween special has 27 million views only because it shows up on kids YouTube. My 3 year old stumbles acrossed it all the time.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

HelloSweetie wrote:Do we think the home came with the equipment for outside or can we expect to see a "manly" Bryan shopping for a ride-on mower when they get back?

They'll probably just buy a robotic lawn mower.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Anyone ever need a laugh and go back to watch Finn's gender reveal video? That's my favorite DB video,ever.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

For the sake of the kids I hope they don't buy a riding lawnmower and try to ride with the kids on it. That's so unsafe.
skeptical_sally
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeptical_sally »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Just for y'all Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

lmmomSD wrote:

I do not see him doing landscaping at all. I can see him shopping for a big old John Deere, but not using it himself. Maybe once or twice for the vlog, but that's it.
I know this is old news, but did you see the ginormous chocolate milk Ollie had at the airport? That was a 16 ounce cup! No wonder he was being a brat on the plane!

SIXTEEN OUNCES?! Jesus, my dad gave my brother half a Dixie cup of Pepsi at that age and he was flying off the walls!
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

I'd be shocked if they bought a lawn mower of any kind. I'm sure they'll have a lawn service.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I don't see why they would need anything more than a regular push mower. Their entire property is dirt aside from the grass in the backyard, and a bit in front of the house. And they'll probably replace the backyard with turf as soon as they get the house settled.

They're more likely to get toys. ATVs and a dirt bikes will be the next big purchases.

:roll:
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I agree that family vloggers are becoming over-saturated. DB's viewers will grow up. They have all kids as viewers because they grow out of them. Their kid viewers will start to say hmm they give him a lot of chocolate, why don't they ever make dinner, or it's not good parenting to let him play with the seat tray on a plane.
And since someone mentioned challenge videos, that needs to go away. They're not funny. I find them so boring.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Cgl33 wrote:I agree that family vloggers are becoming over-saturated. DB's viewers will grow up. They have all kids as viewers because they grow out of them. Their kid viewers will start to say hmm they give him a lot of chocolate, why don't they ever make dinner, or it's not good parenting to let him play with the seat tray on a plane.
And since someone mentioned challenge videos, that needs to go away. They're not funny. I find them so boring.
When I was into family vloggers, I was 18. I'm around the same age as Missy and always liked their vlogs because I related to them a ton. NOW, there's no way I relate. I don't have a huge mansion and I can't spend money the way they do. I work every day and just have nothing in common with them anymore. Once the kids grow a bit and realize real life isn't as B&M portray it, they'll move on. Your day is coming, Bryan. I hope your plan B is a good one.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

^ Sorry that did not make sense. I am on my phone typing.
I definitely think of Jon and Kate when I think of the bumps. They started out struggling and normal and that's what people liked to watch. Then they got everything for free and started acting entitled. Kate said that they needed their big house. Sound familiar? People started thinking that their kids deserved better and they shouldn't be taping all of the time. The Gosselins were much more famous that DB, but look how they fell from the top.

People don't want to watch the entitlement and overspending unless that's what you watch for, like the Kardashians.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:

I don't see why they would need anything more than a regular push mower. Their entire property is dirt aside from the grass in the backyard, and a bit in front of the house. And they'll probably replace the backyard with turf as soon as they get the house settled.

They're more likely to get toys. ATVs and a dirt bikes will be the next big purchases.

Oh I think they will get all the toys. Needed or not!

Anything B&Ms neighbors (friends, cousins, uncles, hairdresser, band mate etc) have, they must have too. Whether they will use it or not.

But I do think Papa will become their paid groundskeeper.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Cgl33 wrote:^ Sorry that did not make sense. I am on my phone typing.
I definitely think of Jon and Kate when I think of the bumps. They started out struggling and normal and that's what people liked to watch. Then they got everything for free and started acting entitled. Kate said that they needed their big house. Sound familiar? People started thinking that their kids deserved better and they shouldn't be taping all of the time. The Gosselins were much more famous that DB, but look how they fell from the top.

People don't want to watch the entitlement and overspending unless that's what you watch for, like the Kardashians.
OT, but I adore Kate. She had a very rough and entitled time, don't get me wrong! But the new episodes of her show REALLY show what an awesome mom she is. She has no nanny, no house keeper, no husband, and literally lives and breathes for her kids. Don't compare her to Missy PLS. Hahahaha!!
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

cats-or-die wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:I agree that family vloggers are becoming over-saturated. DB's viewers will grow up. They have all kids as viewers because they grow out of them. Their kid viewers will start to say hmm they give him a lot of chocolate, why don't they ever make dinner, or it's not good parenting to let him play with the seat tray on a plane.
When I was into family vloggers, I was 18. I'm around the same age as Missy and always liked their vlogs because I related to them a ton. NOW, there's no way I relate. I don't have a huge mansion and I can't spend money the way they do. I work every day and just have nothing in common with them anymore. Once the kids grow a bit and realize real life isn't as B&M portray it, they'll move on. Your day is coming, Bryan. I hope your plan B is a good one.
Plus they are really anything but a family vlogging. lol It is basically watching two horrible teen parents whine and cry and spend money all day. I think some family vloggers will prevail, but they will be ones that aren't jumping bandwagons and the hip parade and are doing it for the long haul. They will be ones that people like and relate too. Look at how fast the crunchy mom fad got saturated and then disappeared to leave only (mostly) the original ones that infact do it as a way of life, not just for views for a month and then it is too hard. Food vloggers the same thing..I am vegan and have watched an asston of idiots pop up in this particular genre. They aren't in it for the long haul and the misrepresent the way of life greatly. They fail and either fall by the wayside or have hopped onto something new. This is what we see in so many of the genres, but the idiots weed themselves out eventually.

What I find hilarious about these two is that they are virtually going to make themselves fail. They like to keep their day to day family life a secret??? Yet they are daily vloggers. because of their beginning videos when they shared a lot more of their day it is so obvious what they are doing now. And they love to show off err I mean surprise...but that will only last so long unless they can keep surprising with bigger and better things and they are too lazy for that. They have become complacent and expect people to like them. they will complain themselves right off of YT in a few. They have money now and a lot of of it, but the way they spend is something else. PS Am I the only one laughing that they painted their kitchen cabinets rather than having a custom redo? They have the money and those cabinets are cheap looking. Yet they will spend 12k + on a formal dinning room they will probably never use. LMAO
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Who do you think will be their first YT guests over to the house to show off?

Return to “Daily Bumps”