Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by hannahbanana »

saltliferocks wrote:Sam, you have no room to be self righteous about how deep the sins of others run, son! Put your damn bike away, or lock it up. You cannot blame others for your lack of regard for your possessions. The concept that people will steal things cannot not be foreign to you.
This reminds me of the time when he cut his hand with a buzz saw and said that he blamed his dad because if his dad was around, he would of taught Sam how to properly use a buzz saw. He needs to stop blaming others for his stupidity.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

If he was just filming when he dropped and picked up symphony I don't think there would be a problem. But they don't. Nia takes the camera out to recess and they record all of the little performances. Sam said he was disappointed because he loved seeing those moments. He dumb ass, you do realize you could still film but just not post it online right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chasingdaylight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by chasingdaylight »

Hi guys. I am really glad I found this place! I think I might have found a place where I belong! ;) These two drive me insane and make me want to stab out my eyeballs.

A little background; I began watching Sam and Nia when it was brought to my attention by an acquaintance that I was in one of their vlogs. I thought, what are the chances that of all people, I am in their vlog? But once I watched the vlog in question, there I was and it was definitely me. I clearly had no idea I was being filmed. It was really upsetting to me find out I was in a popular Youtuber's vlog (even for a few seconds), especially these crazies, because I have a stalker. My husband and I had to uproot our lives to move a significant distance away from our hometown, our families, to preserve safety. We sold the dream house we bought, had to quit our jobs, make dramatic changes. He was literally incarcerated for all he did. I thought yesterday's vlog regarding Symphony's school would be a good opportunity to bring up why I was glad that they've been told to stop filming at school, ask them to be more considerate of filming strangers, especially considering I've seen myself and share my experiences with my stalker. And I also did share a bit more of my story, making it probably a bit tl;dr (which I know this opening post is also really verging on that. So sorry!). What concerns me is that if an acquaintance (who is know to gossip) brought to my attention that I was seen in a vlog from miles and miles away from my home, who else knows this? I come from a small town, and my stalkers family members who hate me live in that town also, so chances are it's going around that I was seen in the video, which gives an idea of where we *might* have moved to. This is quite terrifying to me, honestly. My family members and myself have had to make drastic changes as to how we conduct ourselves online (both my husband and I use aliases on FB, my mom uses another name, a couple family members have followed suit in addition to a few friends, I am so grateful for them) and to hear that I was in the vlog was frightening. I'd mentioned it on previous videos and emailed them, but it never got anywhere. I know they get lots of comments, lots of emails I'm sure, so that's why I thought the subject of yesterday's vlog would be a great opportunity. They deleted (apparently) a ton of my comments regarding the issue. I at first thought there was a glitch, but then when the reposts were deleted, that was shitty of them. I can't think of another word, and I'm sorry if that offends anyone. To have them see my concerns and hear about my experience with my stalker, my face plastered all over the place, he might have an idea of where I live, this is terrifying and they deleted it?!

So yeah. Sam and Nia drove me insane before as I watched to make sure that I was never, ever in a vlog again, but if they did delete my comments, that makes them legit pieces of poop, and people who clearly only care for their views (which was always obvious, but now it's blatantly obvious to me).

I am sorry for the length of this opening post. It was nice to see this forum and skim through the threads. Super interesting to see opinions from people who don't think Sam and Nia hung the moon or are Jesus reincarnated.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

brownprincess93 wrote: Also - now that they aren't a part of the real YouTube community anymore I'll bet they are both crying since they didn't get invited to Playlist Live and the upcoming VloggerFair events! Hahaha
They'll probably say something like "YouTube cons are full of sin because people are idolizing youtubers instead of Jesus".
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

hannahbanana wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote: Also - now that they aren't a part of the real YouTube community anymore I'll bet they are both crying since they didn't get invited to Playlist Live and the upcoming VloggerFair events! Hahaha
They'll probably say something like "YouTube cons are full of sin because people are idolizing youtubers instead of Jesus".
I read that and sighed because it was so spot on to what their reaction would be. I really wonder if Sam reads here I've noticed how he is helping with house hold chores more. If I remember correctly even after he "quit" his job he still didn't help that much, so good for them.

I was gonna leave it there but then I saw more shade towards the filming thing. Can they not admit when they were wrong. This case it's not even so much they were wrong they just didn't know better. It's okay when that happens us mere mortals often make mistakes without meaning to.
xsxbxtx91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xsxbxtx91 »

I heard their address very clearly in a vlog and emailed them. I got a response of "oh shoot thanks" but they did nothing. They have no regard for their own safety let alone others.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

chasingdaylight wrote:Hi guys. I am really glad I found this place! I think I might have found a place where I belong! ;) These two drive me insane and make me want to stab out my eyeballs.

A little background; I began watching Sam and Nia when it was brought to my attention by an acquaintance that I was in one of their vlogs. I thought, what are the chances that of all people, I am in their vlog? But once I watched the vlog in question, there I was and it was definitely me. I clearly had no idea I was being filmed. It was really upsetting to me find out I was in a popular Youtuber's vlog (even for a few seconds), especially these crazies, because I have a stalker. My husband and I had to uproot our lives to move a significant distance away from our hometown, our families, to preserve safety. We sold the dream house we bought, had to quit our jobs, make dramatic changes. He was literally incarcerated for all he did. I thought yesterday's vlog regarding Symphony's school would be a good opportunity to bring up why I was glad that they've been told to stop filming at school, ask them to be more considerate of filming strangers, especially considering I've seen myself and share my experiences with my stalker. And I also did share a bit more of my story, making it probably a bit tl;dr (which I know this opening post is also really verging on that. So sorry!). What concerns me is that if an acquaintance (who is know to gossip) brought to my attention that I was seen in a vlog from miles and miles away from my home, who else knows this? I come from a small town, and my stalkers family members who hate me live in that town also, so chances are it's going around that I was seen in the video, which gives an idea of where we *might* have moved to. This is quite terrifying to me, honestly. My family members and myself have had to make drastic changes as to how we conduct ourselves online (both my husband and I use aliases on FB, my mom uses another name, a couple family members have followed suit in addition to a few friends, I am so grateful for them) and to hear that I was in the vlog was frightening. I'd mentioned it on previous videos and emailed them, but it never got anywhere. I know they get lots of comments, lots of emails I'm sure, so that's why I thought the subject of yesterday's vlog would be a great opportunity. They deleted (apparently) a ton of my comments regarding the issue. I at first thought there was a glitch, but then when the reposts were deleted, that was shitty of them. I can't think of another word, and I'm sorry if that offends anyone. To have them see my concerns and hear about my experience with my stalker, my face plastered all over the place, he might have an idea of where I live, this is terrifying and they deleted it?!

So yeah. Sam and Nia drove me insane before as I watched to make sure that I was never, ever in a vlog again, but if they did delete my comments, that makes them legit pieces of poop, and people who clearly only care for their views (which was always obvious, but now it's blatantly obvious to me).

I am sorry for the length of this opening post. It was nice to see this forum and skim through the threads. Super interesting to see opinions from people who don't think Sam and Nia hung the moon or are Jesus reincarnated.

That is terrible...
They are scum...
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

That just proves they truly cannot admit when they make a mistake, except the Ashley Madison thing which was still not taking the blame. As a Christian I know I make mistakes, and a lot of them if I didn't make mistakes what would I need Jesus for?
Im sorry for your stalking experience I can't imagine how scared you were. I had a very minor issue and remember being freaked out when I'd go places so something more serious must have have been terrible.
I don't expect them so much to not record random people but I would hope they edit as much as possible to not focus on them and the very least be sympathetic rather than just deleting your comment.
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

saltliferocks wrote:As Sam has so little respect for women, I find it humorously ironic that he chose a career that is dominated by strong, free-thinking, and intelligent women..
I would love to know how his former co-workers felt about him. I'm sure all of the female nurses and physicians ate his sexist ass alive.

That probably contributes to his sexism. Since a lot of people consider nursing to be a woman's career (the same way people make comments about female doctors), Sam probably feels like he needs to protect his ego by affirming that women are inferior to men. He doesn't want to feel emasculated so he tries to compensate by ruling the home.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I don't mean this in a bad way, but looking at their house and yard they kind of seem... poor. Their house is a dirty run down cluttered mess. Is youtube still their only income? Sam should really go back to work.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

tmarieme wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:Sam pouting because Symphony's school does not want him filming anymore was too much! He really does believe that it's HIS world, and everyone just lives in it. Sam, look up verses regarding self-awareness in that Bible you are always thumpin'.
I'm a elementary ed major and anytime I've recorded kids they had to have their parents sign a paper, so maybe I am just overly cautious but I would never think it was okay to record random people's kids and then put it on my popular blog. "I think it's more about people want to protect their identity from the public ..... yadayadayada". I can only imagine how we would react if he found out someone was taping his kids and making money off of it lol. Like you said it's HIS world.

He thinks that he and Nia can do no wrong. Still pissed about what transpired last year and how they made that joke of a video.

You are right anytime there's filming of minors in a school setting especially when it's not for school there has to be a waiver. I can't believe Sam is so stupid that he didn't realize that. Oh wait yes I can. How did he ever become an RN being that stupid.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

This is a pet peeve I have with all YTbers, but especially Sam and Nia. They don't always ask permission to film people. Sam and Nia don't even respect the wishes of those who ask them point blank to stop filming them; even their 'friends'.
Nia filmed in the hospital while Sam was working, ffs. The hospital should have fired Sam for HIPPA violations.
They have no idea what people's stories are. I used to volunteer at a domestic violence shelter years ago. There are more people living in hiding, or who go to great lengths to conceal where they live. The fact that he has the nerve to snivel about not being able to film at the school floors me.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Oh, and Sam, STOP providing the pedos with footage, you *cough* righteous, man of God!!
No one needs to see Abram in his underwear!
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Something's wrong with Oreo and they are refusing to take her to the vet and are just going to wait it out. The comments on the video are crazy. They're in NY and Oreo is at the house alone. Nice job, Rader family. Assholes.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

flightlessbird wrote:Something's wrong with Oreo and they are refusing to take her to the vet and are just going to wait it out. The comments on the video are crazy. They're in NY and Oreo is at the house alone. Nice job, Rader family. Assholes.
So I am one of those that does research before I consider taking my pet to the vet or asking friends who are vets only because it is extremely expensive but I can guarantee you if my animal appeared to be that dehydrated I would constantly be trying to encourage drinking and if there was no improvement I would most definitely be taking her to the vet. Seeing how bad Oreo's skin snapped back my heart sunk a little that is such a bad sign. I know we didn't get to see all that was going on but I would consider staying behind or at least making sure someone was there checking on my dog constantly since it is a work thing. Sometimes animals feel off and don't want to drink, so it could easily be nothing but I'd be so stressed the entire time I was gone. I am actually kinda scared for their dog, and will be waiting for an update when their home or at least actually watch their entire video to see if the dog is walking around.

As much as the followers see them doing no wrong (along with a lot of other youtubers), the one thing I notice is that almost always people are very quick to jump on them for any neglectful behavior towards an animal.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

So I am sorry for the rant that is about to happen but I need to get this off my chest. This is related to one of their minions so I am sorry if this is not allowed. Oh My Gosh though one lady commented on someone post about the dog saying it's "their dog and their children" as if we should just ignore neglect. I in no way think they are neglectful to their children and even before seemed to just kinda ignore the dog not quite neglectful but this seems neglecful to me. I get that they might be taking care of it and we just don't see it but seriously include that in your video. I saw they originally titled the video "dying of dehydration" which was called out and they simply replied our fans are use to are titles. I can't reply this to their comments because I am too chicken to try and start anything haha. I hate curisng but these two are such ASShats.-------- okay rant over
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

The minute that new baby is born, Oreo will probably be completely abandoned. I understand; babies are a lot of work. But there is no real love for Oreo in that house. The kids don't seem interested, Nia doesn't care, and Sam puts less than the minimum amount of effort into her. They're jut not a family that needs to own a pet, especially a dog who's in need of some healing. She seems like a sweetheart, though. Very skittish, but I bet she'd do well in a small household with no children. They should really consider giving her up.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

mormonts wrote:The minute that new baby is born, Oreo will probably be completely abandoned. I understand; babies are a lot of work. But there is no real love for Oreo in that house. The kids don't seem interested, Nia doesn't care, and Sam puts less than the minimum amount of effort into her. They're jut not a family that needs to own a pet, especially a dog who's in need of some healing. She seems like a sweetheart, though. Very skittish, but I bet she'd do well in a small household with no children. They should really consider giving her up.
I'd respect them so much more if they admitted it was just too much for them right now and found a good home for her. It doesn't make them bad people or even irresponsible. As long as they actually found a good home for her rather than giving her to a shelter, I think that would make them more likable. I love dogs but I couldn't take of a dog right now I don't have the time or the patience for one at this moment but there is no shame in that.
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

I decided to watch a Sam and Nia vlog for the first time in ages. They are in New York and their daughter is in a stroller. The kid looks around 5 years old so why are they still putting her in a stroller? I am pretty sure she is in school, so do they push the stroller into the school? I imagine that would be embarrassing for Symphony. I honestly have never seen a child that's school age, in a stroller before.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I have the same thoughts about the stroller....and why would they bring that WIDE double stroller to NYC of all places!!! Abraham def needs to be in a stroller, but not Symphony! It would be wise to purchase a "Sit n Stand" one since it's not that wide and Symphony doesn't have to feel like a baby in it.

Even when they were at the toy event, Nia quickly told her kids to get back in the stroller....like they were indoors it didn't make sense!

One thing that keeps bugging me is why Sam isn't helping Nia out? Like is why is she pushing the heavy stroller all over the city? She can vlog and he can do that!

I like that Nia was calling Sam out in the end of the video saying he was being weird and making weird noises because he needs to stop acting like such an idiot, like they are known because of their channel so they really don't have to act stupid in front of people!

Return to “Sam and Nia”