Sapphire's 18 Personalities~

snailmadge
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sapphire's 18 Personalities~

Unread post by snailmadge »

There's nothing wrong with putting it as your signature (we have signatures? I guess they never show for me) It's just the fact you seem so willing to send strangers your personal information to prove it to them that's a bit... Odd? I guess. Well, it's your information and not mine, you can show anyone you want. Enjoy. Be safe
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

snailmadge wrote:There's nothing wrong with putting it as your signature (we have signatures? I guess they never show for me) It's just the fact you seem so willing to send strangers your personal information to prove it to them that's a bit... Odd? I guess. Well, it's your information and not mine, you can show anyone you want. Enjoy. Be safe Image
If you're using tapatalk they don't show up, I think you have to be on the actual website to see them.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

snailmadge wrote:There's nothing wrong with putting it as your signature (we have signatures? I guess they never show for me) It's just the fact you seem so willing to send strangers your personal information to prove it to them that's a bit... Odd? I guess. Well, it's your information and not mine, you can show anyone you want. Enjoy. Be safe Image
Just two, the one's who are credible enough to back me up. It was being brought up consistently today and I don't want to be accused of lying and/or trolling. The only way to prove I'm not lying is by proving it. Das all.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Actually kind of surprised sapphire has kept her cool after all these post
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

There are women who fake pregnancies. Disclaimer: I am NOT saying this is Sapphire! I can't imagine doing that since I went through infertility for years. It's infuriating to think of someone doing that. However, a woman who does this must be extremely desperate. It seems crazy, but it's actually really sad.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I feel like sapphire is loving the mini celebrity she gets out of this site.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is all the proof I have. I'm about to add one more that has the date at the bottom of the document but I have to do that in a seperate post because three is the maximum.

So, the green document is obviously french. I pointed a green arrow at the relevant points. '' Suivi De Grossesse '' means pregnancy follow up. The green document is a request for blood work. You can see the '' 1st visit '' and the other information down there. At the bottom of the green document, you can see a little bit of the white document and on that paper, it says '' Demande Pour Echographie '' that means an ultrasound request. The only things I blocked out in this document are my full name, medicare card information, doctor's name and number and the address.

The white document, again French, is the request for the ultrasound. Again '' Demande Pour Echographie '' means an ultrasound request. You can see '' Obstetricale '' is checked and the doctor wrote '' asap '' with a circle. In this document, the only things I have blocked out are my full name and medicare card number.

There's the positive pregnancy test again because I feel that with that, along with the documents give more solid proof than just a pregnancy test itself. As I said earlier, I'm just about to share a photo that has the date written down at the bottom of the green document.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

And there's the date. 16/4/19.
Nobody here is retarded, you know that means April 19th, 2016. So it's not like it's an old document from several years ago.

I care to prove it because I'd rather not get accused of lying/trolling. I understand WHY people are/were skeptical, but if I can prove it, I'm going to prove it. I didn't make any announcement or interrupt a main thread, all I did was use those pregnancy ticker/sticker type things as my signature. People saw that, questioned it, I was boxed around a bit. I can stop that by proving it and then I don't need to see people accuse me of lying about a pregnancy.

Also, considering my reputation on here, I could have created a whole new account and had a clean slate. I chose to come back as this account and own up to what I did on here. Which means I am and will suffer the consequences of it (being questioned about everything). I feel like considering some posters have actually forgiven me and welcomed me back, I have some sort of responsibility to them and to the mod's especially to prove to them that I'm not trolling this time.

Anyways, that's all I have. There's not more I could do except take a video of myself taking a pregnancy test and showing the result proving that there's no editing but that's insane. These documents have the information blocked out but you see what's relevant. I could not possibly have faked this and I wouldn't fake this. I would also not have access to someone else's positive pregnancy test, document requesting blood work and document requesting an ultrasound. I'm just saying.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Vous êtes Québécoise, eh? I knew you couldn't be trusted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Queenie135
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queenie135 »

I know this is technically the boxing ring, but congrats! Hopefully throughout your pregnancy you will be healthy and that includes realizing that skeptics don't have to affect you! :p
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Theirmom wrote:Vous êtes Québécoise, eh? I knew you couldn't be trusted. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL yep! :lol:
ghostgrrl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ghostgrrl »

SapphireIn2016 wrote:And there's the date. 16/4/19.
Nobody here is retarded, you know that means April 19th, 2016. So it's not like it's an old document from several years ago.
All the other bullshit aside, was that necessary?

I'm not going to touch the pregnancy issue anymore-- but Jesus. You've been told on this forum before. I'm going to be accused of picking on you, so be it, but that was totally offensive and inappropriate to say.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Congrats! I hope that you're still receiving all the mental help possible? And that you have support from people (hopefully daddy of baby?) during your pregnancy and after.

That all said, my gfs and I all joke my best friend has serial killer handwriting... She's a lefty with the same handwriting as you. So it totally gave me a chuckle thinking, "ah she's a serial killer after all..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

ghostgrrl wrote:

I'm not going to touch the pregnancy issue anymore-- but Jesus. You've been told on this forum before. I'm going to be accused of picking on you, so be it, but that was totally offensive and inappropriate to say.
You're going to need to foe me because seriously, you're ridiculous. All the other stuff isn't bullshit '' thank you very much.
I've NEVER been told '' this '' on the forum before because I've never used the word '' retarded ''. It's not like I've asked '' are you retarded? '' or '' is she/he retarded? ''
All I said is '' nobody here is retarded '' and you're jumping on that. You've been on my ass for days now despite me keeping my cool, staying level headed and providing all the proof I can. I've been MORE than cooperative.
You will jump on ANYTHING when it comes to me. So good for you, foe me and leave me the fuck alone.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Congrats! I hope that you're still receiving all the mental help possible? And that you have support from people (hopefully daddy of baby?) during your pregnancy and after.

That all said, my gfs and I all joke my best friend has serial killer handwriting... She's a lefty with the same handwriting as you. So it totally gave me a chuckle thinking, "ah she's a serial killer after all..." Image
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol:
And yes, still getting all the mental health help I can get my hands on! So much more important now that I have a baby on the way. No intentions of letting anything go. :D
ghostgrrl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ghostgrrl »

SapphireIn2016 wrote:
ghostgrrl wrote:

You're going to need to foe me because seriously, you're ridiculous. All the other stuff isn't bullshit '' thank you very much.
I've NEVER been told '' this '' on the forum before because I've never used the word '' retarded ''. It's not like I've asked '' are you retarded? '' or '' is she/he retarded? ''
All I said is '' nobody here is retarded '' and you're jumping on that. You've been on my ass for days now despite me keeping my cool, staying level headed and providing all the proof I can. I've been MORE than cooperative.
You will jump on ANYTHING when it comes to me. So good for you, foe me and leave me the fuck alone.
Judging by the thanks, I'm not the only one who felt that way, just the only one brave enough to say anything about it.

I don't foe people, I'm not in the habit of hiding from people I don't agree with. That word is not acceptable to use, I would tell any person on this earth the same thing. I could bring up my personal issues with it, but unlike you, I keep my life off of this board. But I'm not nitpicking to tell you that it was offensive-- I would tell anyone that, even my best friend. It's not okay the way you used it. It's not an acceptable word to say.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Yeah, that word is a slur. Using it was unnecessary, don't flip out on someone else when you're the one in the wrong.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yup, I'm done. Sorry.
maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

So, Sapphire, would you be up to straightening out some of the details we have about you? It's all blurred together now and I'm curious as to what's true or not. You don't have to, of course, reveal anything personal if you don't want to.

I'm one of the few people on here who loves to read all the ¤Disclaimer: Personal!!1!¤ posts so it interests me. (I have a vague idea about a ton of people on here, if they're married, have had kids/miscarriages, how old they are etc.)

But with you all I know is every iteration of your username has been pregnant. And I believe you're pregnant now. However, you were miscarrying when you made the Bryan facebook post. Were 13 weeks pregnant at the end of last year. Any of that true?

Also you said you had no family once, but you clearly have a bf/husband whose with you during this pregnancy, right?

You have anxiety but are you anorexic too? I believe you did have a still birth.

Again, you don't have to answer, just curious really. And I think it'd clear up fact from fiction.

Thanks.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

maplecross wrote:So, Sapphire, would you be up to straightening out some of the details we have about you? It's all blurred together now and I'm curious as to what's true or not. You don't have to, of course, reveal anything personal if you don't want to.

I'm one of the few people on here who loves to read all the ¤Disclaimer: Personal!!1!¤ posts so it interests me. (I have a vague idea about a ton of people on here, if they're married, have had kids/miscarriages, how old they are etc.)

But with you all I know is every iteration of your username has been pregnant. And I believe you're pregnant now. However, you were miscarrying when you made the Bryan facebook post. Were 13 weeks pregnant at the end of last year. Any of that true?

Also you said you had no family once, but you clearly have a bf/husband whose with you during this pregnancy, right?

You have anxiety but are you anorexic too? I believe you did have a still birth.

Again, you don't have to answer, just curious really. And I think it'd clear up fact from fiction.

Thanks.
Yes. Thanks for asking so nicely.

I do have a partner. He's been my partner for almost four years. Due to my issues, we lack a connection that most loving partners have. I don't trust people, I don't like being vulnerable with people. In fact, I lack a connection with almost everyone I know in real life. I'm almost completely detached from the real world and it's almost as if I want nothing to do with it. That might be part of the reason why I'm so okay with sharing details on my life on a forum. Because nobody knows me, nobody actually likes me anyway so it's not like telling them my deep, dark secrets or how I actually feel will ruin anything with users here. It's kind of like I can vent and talk about stuff and move on. I have sort of a fear that if I admit I'm depressed or have a weird hatred for myself that everyone I care about will kind of disappear off the face of the universe. When shit happened to me as a young child and my dad realized that I wasn't a perfectly happy child, he left me and my mom so I guess there's some abandonment issues, hence my lack of interest in sharing anything personal with people I know and care for in real life. It's lonely for sure but I am going to therapy to fix this. Hope that made sense?

I knew I was miscarrying before faking the Bryan messages. I had already got that confirmed from the hospital. There was nothing I could do. I slept, I cried, a bunch of things happened. I didn't want to feel so I came on here to focus on other things. Definitely unhealthy because I essentially wasn't focusing on my mental well being or how I was dealing with things.
I have had a stillbirth and I have had a miscarriage.

The stillbirth:
Found out I was pregnant at 17 years old. I was 9 weeks along. That baby was in fact, a boy and unfortunately at 33 weeks, I found out that the cord wrapped around his neck and he passed.

Definitely have anxiety and I am anorexic. I have troubles with eating due to my mental health sometimes. When I'm not doing well, I can go days without eating. I am 5'5-5'6 and I've been told that I should weigh 120 approximately but I'm 100 pounds and cannot get any higher. My face is decently full but the whole rest of my body is really small and thin. Not frail and sickly looking but I do struggle the consequences of not eating. Everytime I've been pregnant, my appetite's increased a bunch so I think that will get better.
To clarify though, I am getting help for all of my issues. I'm not just sitting on my ass not doing anything anymore.

Also, I don't expect anyone to believe me. I'm not willing to post proof of the stillbirth because that's just too much. That's also incredibly triggering for everyone else. I know people won't believe me, that's fine. I also don't need several posts of the same things.

Return to “Boxing Ring”