DailyDeception: Part 62

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDeception: Part 62

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Wow bryan congrats on your granite counter tops it's so rare to have them...
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Ugh. I kinda loved today's vlog.
All the boring adult things. I guess I am just a middle-aged, SAHM after all.

And I think it's pretty cute that they titled the vlog the same as when Ollie had his first food.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

"He's just starting to get into coloring and stuff.."

WTH!! Hahah! He's almost 3!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also is her appliance storage area not going to have a door?!! It looks awful and you can see all the junk in their!!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Amelia322 wrote:"He's just starting to get into coloring and stuff.."

He's only just starting bc they JUST started letting him do things like that!! damn!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:Also is her appliance storage area not going to have a door?!! It looks awful and you can see all the junk in their!!

I thought the same thing she she was showing that the first time but i *think* she said something like "when the doors get here" but i could be wrong. They are waiting for other doors too arent they?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Theirmom wrote:Ugh. I kinda loved today's vlog.
All the boring adult things. I guess I am just a middle-aged, SAHM after all.

And I think it's pretty cute that they titled the vlog the same as when Ollie had his first food.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haha, I love the Boring adult things too, that is what I loved about the vlogs the past few days.
lisacurl12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisacurl12 »

Wow. I seriously enjoyed the vlog today. I wonder who did the editing.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Running commentary time lol (super slow work day..meh)
Ollies epic bedhead was pretty funny.. lol
So mimi, poppa and cassie all have stayed with missy while bryan was away? it takes EVERYONE to help Missy take care of these kids at night? I can understand that she needs help during the day, unpacking and all that new house jazz, but they ALL have to stay the night???
"hannah totally improvised..." by using a screwdriver? SO INGENIOUS SHE IS MISSY... what the hell?? lol
Notice how Bryan says "i miss my house.. and my wife and kids.." nitpicking, but that little slip says so much. The new house is first on his list. So materialistic..
Missy still isnt wearing ANY of her wedding bands.. Just her grandmother ring.
Ollie was cute being so excited about showing Bryan how to turn on the faucet :)
Thank you Bryan for not using this is Home...

I did enjoy the vlog today despite all this ^ but it is also mostly complaints that happen every vlog, or things regarding Bryan and Missy themselves, the vlog was nice, i enjoy the boring adult things vlogs, its a better depiction of everyday life.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I did enjoy the vlog too, surprising I know, I fast forward BRYANS parts. She was doing ordinary things, she did most of the talking when Bryan was there at night, seemed like an ordinary family enjoying their child's new milestone.

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Being in a new home/neighborhood I wouldn't want to be alone at night with two young children, but that's just me. Missy really didn't need a sleepover with the whole (minus Jimmy) family.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

The layout of that house is weird. I don't think I'd ever want a one story house that big. Especially with small kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:"He's just starting to get into coloring and stuff.."

He's only just starting bc they JUST started letting him do things like that!! damn!!!
Really, now. Samika's son Noah, isn't even 2 yet, and he colors, and paints, and plays with Play-Doh. But yeah, Ollie was "too little" to play with that kind of stuff before.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

It bothered me that Ollie got Mac and cheese for dinner after Missy made a different meal. I remember way back Missy saying that her doctor said let him eat whatever he wants because he doesn't eat much but that's not gonna fly forever! In my house, one meal is made and you either eat it or you don't. Rarely are there extra meals to cater to everyone's taste. It was just chicken Alfredo too aka basically Mac and cheese. I wonder if Ollie is even given a chance to try that stuff or if he just automatically gets Mac and cheese. And why not give him some avocado too while its out and all cut up?? They are turning him into such a picky eater, it'll really come back to bit him in a few years.

BHonest
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BHonest »

Hi I'm new but wanted to add my .02 cents regarding the "who's worse Bryan or Missy".

I honestly have only watched their vlogs a handful of times because I find them both repulsive. I was kind of OK with Missy at first but that quickly went away.

I truly cannot figure out HOW or WHY these people are so popular. They are unattractive and boring. I don't know what it is about Bryan but everything he does makes me feel like I want to punch kittens.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

At about1:48 Missy talks about "controlling" comments, yes of course!! And I'm yet to see Bryan's interview later when I have time..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

ladyju28 wrote:

At about1:48 Missy talks about "controlling" comments, yes of course!! And I'm yet to see Bryan's interview later when I have time..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Wow, I can't believe I watched that whole thing. Never watched Shaylee's daily vlog channel before but her husband seems like a total fake name dropper and ass kisser.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they gave him that shark gun and just sat there while he shot at Missy. I thought the rule was he wasn't supposed to shoot at people.
While Finn was coughing and spluttering with the avocados, Missy asked _Bryan_ if it was normal. WTF does he know? She says she likes to "be informed", but she obviously didn't do much research on BLW. If I was trying something new like that, I would have researched it! I guess they had Ollie with Mimi or Cassie while they were feeding Finn, because he obviously wasn't there! I don't understand why they didn't just give him the chicken Alfredo (I can't believe Missy cooked!!!). My kids loved anything Alfredo. If they want to be short order cooks for the rest of Ollie's childhood, they are setting things up beautifully.

I'm so sick of Bryan wearing his sunglasses indoors. Bruh, you are NOT a celebrity.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:So they gave him that shark gun and just sat there while he shot at Missy. I thought the rule was he wasn't supposed to shoot at people.
While Finn was coughing and spluttering with the avocados, Missy asked _Bryan_ if it was normal. WTF does he know? She says she likes to "be informed", but she obviously didn't do much research on BLW. If I was trying something new like that, I would have researched it! I guess they had Ollie with Mimi or Cassie while they were feeding Finn, because he obviously wasn't there! I don't understand why they didn't just give him the chicken Alfredo (I can't believe Missy cooked!!!). My kids loved anything Alfredo. If they want to be short order cooks for the rest of Ollie's childhood, they are setting things up beautifully.

I'm so sick of Bryan wearing his sunglasses indoors. Bruh, you are NOT a celebrity.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I questioned that part too, why did she ask Bryan? Hell she could have at least watched Katie's vids of BLW...
Was Ollie not at the table while they fed Finn? I thought they all sat down together for dinner when they were feeding him...Maybe i didnt catch that it was different times? (careful editing?) I also think it was dumb to not feed him the same thing they were eating, it was basically mac and cheese and chicken.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I noticed in today's vlog that Missy has become a bit pudgy. She looks the way she looked last year when we were wondering if she was pregnant.

Return to “Daily Bumps”